Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
quick reminder of the rules of this site.

- stop mentioning small accounts or Facebook groups

- leave the kid alone, it’s not his fault he’s being used as Hinches Instagram/content prop.

- anyone trolling her account and posting about it will be removed, keep it to this site, leave her and her fans alone.

- calling for her to be reported to authorities based on what you see online is unacceptable, it’s not your place to report anyone, you will be removed.

please read the rules and keep it reasonably or the thread will need to be heavily moderated with all off topic posts removed, which nobody wants.
Report posts that break our rules and let us know if the thread is being derailed,
and thank you for understanding.

xx

(title suggested by @mammaof3)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 114

mine to cherryreg

I am. FUCKING. DONE 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Been on here all morning i guess then soph? ‘A few messages’ nah youve been reading on tattle again. Beyond me
A8AE6A88-F654-438F-9DC0-752927AA3530.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 78

shadyessex33

VIP Member
So she uses old content to show a bit of a bump. Gets everyone talking and then her engagement goes up with the sheep speculation. Then she comes on later with her flat gut and the sheep will now be messaging her saying how lovely her figure is. Her flaps must be red raw from all the sheep constantly attached to them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Has there ever been a more naturally funny duo than Mr & Mrs Hinch? What a hoot these two are. Poor Jamie, is so overworked he's forgotten he was holding the phone earlier to film Soph while she used both hands to pimp the hand towels with a sprig of 'plant'. How we laughed at his dilemma over drying his hands. What a quirky couple, so natural, not forced at all 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 73

LuluLashes

Chatty Member
With all due respect you don’t really know what she does daily, she could be spending time working out or eating healthy.
Disordered habits in what sense? ED survivor here and not one of her posts has triggered me in any negative manner.
A woman can show off her body and be comfortable with herself. She didn’t boast, she didn’t say look how thin I am! She showed her stomach to prove that she wasn’t pregnant, it’s not for her to hide herself because someone may be jealous of her body.
I’m all for the gossip but making assumptions about someone you don’t know does nothing for anyone here.
Just because she hasn’t triggered you personally, doesn’t mean that’s the same for everyone.
a few users on here have mentioned how crap they feel about themselves with that picture as they’re had children the same time as her.
So, with all due respect, don’t assume that because you’re not affected, that it’s a blanket statement for everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Maryanne

Chatty Member
Since you always read here soph I would like to know where you actually get the energy from to clean? I’ve not cleaned my house in days because I just can’t be bothered. I was going to clean today but ended up drinking a bottle of wine last night and have spent today reading tattle hanging out my arse hole while my feral children trash the already messy house!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Someone with an established Tattle.Life account calling this a troll thread is ironic 🤔

I for one would love Grinch to give her child and wider family some privacy, become more responsible in her use of chemicals and buy less disposable crap from eBay, and for this thread to not be needed anymore. Until we get to that point, here we are!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50