Mrs Hinch #142 A parenting book is a possibility? Soph we really doubt your ability.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think making those meals whilst looking after a baby is impossible! My one used to scream whilst watching me make her food...

She’s 1 now and just gave me a 10 min wailing sesh whilst I was frantically trying to cool her fish fingers down! Maybe she’s just greedy.

I do hope young mum hinchers don’t think they have to bake for their baby everyday! There’s plenty of stuff you can serve up quickly or just give them what you’ve having!

Reactions: 22
Another magical purchase that she ‘forgot about’. She seems to be having a lot of forgetful moments since lockdown began. Don’t remember her being this ‘forgetful’ before. Plus, who gives that much of a toss about cables that are already hidden away in a cupboard??

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Never mind 'laughing out loud'. I actually 'oh my goded' out loud at this one....

'I ordered this weeks and weeks ago, I actually forgot it had arrived'

She's such a bleeping liar. It's ridiculous. Does she actually believe her own lies. As surely no one else does.

Does she actually think she's pulling the Minky over our eyes, that she's gone from being borderline obsessive with buying tat to not ordering one thing online or buying nonessential items from the shops.

She really is something else - and not in a positive way, when you read this Sophie!
Screenshot_2020-04-20-15-53-44-34.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Does anyone else think making those meals whilst looking after a baby is impossible! My one used to scream whilst watching me make her food...

She’s 1 now and just gave me a 10 min wailing sesh whilst I was frantically trying to cool her fish fingers down! Maybe she’s just greedy.

I do hope young mum hinchers don’t think they have to bake for their baby everyday! There’s plenty of stuff you can serve up quickly or just give them what you’ve having!
Yep my toddler follows me to the kitchen when he wants lunch, I haven’t got his dad on hand to keep him entertained while I lunch prep, so I get the tantrums while you’re waiting for the food to cool down. He hears me getting out cutlery to cut up his lunch and suddenly he appears! Lunches are usually a sandwich because they don’t need cooling, and at least at dinner time his dad can keep him busy whilst dinner is cooling down (I always dish his up first, then put ours back in the oven for 5 minutes at a low temp so everything’s ready at the same time and no waiting for it to cool).

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Well no, as onslow’s there full time. She can fanny around on Instagram all day and he’s probably their baby’s main care giver so if he screams, he’s got his dad on hand. Zoph will never struggle like most new parents, princess hasn’t got it in her.

Reactions: 25
Nice fresh ingredients to make dinner : check
Ruin them all in a patty/blender : check
Quick boomerang of Ronnie touching it : check
Throw it all in the bin and open a pouch : check

Mum of the year award - not a bleeping chance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Since you always read here soph I would like to know where you actually get the energy from to clean? I’ve not cleaned my house in days because I just can’t be bothered. I was going to clean today but ended up drinking a bottle of wine last night and have spent today reading tattle hanging out my arse hole while my feral children trash the already messy house!
Exactly the same here too! 🤣 tattle gives me the laughs x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pandemic and she’s worried about wires in a cupboard ??
How much shite does she have if everything she is now using as ‘content’ she has ‘suddenly remembered’????
Such a bore.... And clearly in need to go back to that boot sale ASAP once everything’s on the move again. Clearly has too much crap in her house!!

Reactions: 20
What’s her obsession with Ronnies naps? Why do they need to be on time, she doesn’t leave the house at all by the looks of it and why do they need to be “recorded” in her stupid journal, what’s she going to do with that information exactly?

Reactions: 27
What’s her obsession with Ronnies naps? Why do they need to be on time, she doesn’t leave the house at all by the looks of it and why do they need to be “recorded” in her stupid journal, what’s she going to do with that information exactly?
Perhaps it’s material for her new “book” 🤦‍♀️ Fabulous user name and pic BTW 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t understand why she dresses as a chavvy mess in lounge wear during their first family holiday but gets dressed up in jeans to stay at home 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why not just push the trolley nearer to the other wall. Rather than buying some more tat from China

But why care that there are wires in the cupboard, no fucker apart from the Grinches will see them

Reactions: 13
Gives her something to do I guess? She’s like a kid, taking on meaningless projects

I used to have to keep a strict record of my daughters feeds as she had issues gaining weight. Can confirm it was boring (obviously stressful too). Not sure why anyone would do something like that out of choice

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

No,, if I put my son in his chair he knows it’s food time and wants the food THERE and THEN. If I turn my back to even butter a slice of bread or chop are banana up he’s yelling. She’s so relatable 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
our daughter was nicknamed griswald from when she’s was a newborn till about a week ago 🤣 she was sooo wingey and always miserable lol she suddenly cheered up when she turned 2 🤣
My third is called cock block. I’m fully aware with every post my parenting is coming across worse and worse 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
My third is called cock block. I’m fully aware with every post my parenting is coming across worse and worse 😂
I think you’re a bloody great parent. Hahahahaha.
a sense of humour is always key.

I wish I just found things in my house while I’m decorating to do.
I’ve just pulled off half the bleeping wall with the wallpaper - I wonder if I’ll magically find some filler.

ok, I’m on the naughty step - I have a warning? 😕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.