Mrs Hinch #142 A parenting book is a possibility? Soph we really doubt your ability.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does it matter if a few wires are on show inside a cupboard? I really wish that sort of stuff was all I had to worry about at the moment.

I appreciate that things from EBay sometimes take ages to arrive, but it seems to be happening to her an awful lot at the moment. Continuing to say that she ordered stuff before lockdown, when it’s been going on for a month now, just makes her look like a liar. It’s not a crime to order non-essential items, although a box to hide cupboard wires is taking non-essential to a new extreme if you ask me!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
She is just one of those lucky buggers that doesn’t gain weight. 😂😂 Sadly I am not one of those 😂😭
Apart from the time she was so fat and had to have a gastric band 🤔. I’ve been offline homeschooling most of the day 😩 back now with Aperol spritz in hand 🙌. Those, is she isn’t she preggers photos are baffling. Clearly both taken recently as she hasn’t got her normal claws on. So only thing I can surmise is photoshop is in action. Although, the pose on the Jean shot is side on and twisted which always achieved a slimmer shot. But sad bint staging a shot to prove us trolls wrong 😂 can imagine the hysteria and screaming at Jamie to get her skinny jeans out the loft 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm not a parent but we're planning on having a baby in the next year or so and I feel like I learn so much about parenting from this thread (and the SJ one!) I enjoy learning so I like reading up about milestones, nutrition etc.

I'm disabled and have chronic illnesses so I know that parenting will be a struggle for me at times and is often something that gets me down so I doubt myself (my abilities to be a good parent), but seeing posts on here makes me realise that we've all got our own struggles but so long as kiddos are happy, clean (with a damp cloff 😉) and fed then that's all that matters 😍

ATV trolls 😘😂
I think you’ll be a great mum.
My Mum had terrible arthritis, she had good and bad days, but you know what... she was a fantastic mum and she adopted my brother who was from a tit home - funnily enough, his mother was all about herself and neglected him growing up.
I’m sure my mum doubted her parenting, but she was more batshit than us kids. Hahaha.
You'll know what not to do - no elbow grease on bibs...
Good luck and have fun trying in the meantime.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I feel they’ve mowed that grass more times then I’ve had a cheeky Gin in lockdown this year

• Haha
  • Sad
My daughter was just so different. If she was quiet then I knew she was drawing or playing with dolls etc. If he was quiet then he would be either putting sherbet in the fish tank, pouring cooking oil over the food cupboard or some other such mischief. From the age of 3 right up until the schools closed recently I have received at least 3 calls a week from whatever school he was at reporting on something that he'd got up to. Never bullying or hurting anyone but just silly stuff destined to get him into trouble
Sounds like my youngest. I had a phone call once to say he’d flooded the boys loos 😩🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Sounds like my youngest. I had a phone call once to say he’d flooded the boys loos 😩🙈
My friends eldest got told off for pissing up the walls in the bathroom with his mates to see who could get the highest.
Me laughing as she told me didn’t go down well. Hahahah.
He was so unrepentant as well. Little tit.

I feel they’ve mowed that grass more times then I’ve had a cheeky Gin in lockdown this year
try lemon sherbet or pear drops gin. Thank me later.

• Haha
I'm starting to get confused between Zoph and SS.
They both say ' hope that helps'??
Are they still friends, looks like Stacey is taunting her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s the million dollar question! They seem to be more frenemies than friends. Stacey is mopping the floor with Hinchypoo

Reactions: 20
SS drives me as batty as Hinch.
shes meant to come across as ditzy, I think she comes across as disingenuous

• Heart
You can't say "my body will never be the same again" after posting a photo like that. She really isn't making herself relatable. She looks poured into those jeans. She'd of been better posting a real photo of her tummy NOW not 2 years ago
Well I know for a fact that my body will never be the same again 28 years after having my daughter! Stretch marks, 4 stones of baby weight and it wobbles like a bleeping blancmange! 😂😂

You can't say "my body will never be the same again" after posting a photo like that. She really isn't making herself relatable. She looks poured into those jeans. She'd of been better posting a real photo of her tummy NOW not 2 years ago
Well I know for a fact that my body will never be the same again 28 years after having my daughter! Stretch marks, 4 stones of baby weight and it wobbles like a bleeping blancmange! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Our 28 year old daughter lives with us....cock blocker extraordinaire! 😂
Ahh although I don’t mind my boys being cock blocks atm because my hubby absolutely drives me insane and I would rather watch zoph than have him touch me at minute but I dread the fuckers never leaving home! My uncle lived with my nan till he was like 45-50 -_-

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Also totally random and strange of me to notice but she’s got a different bog brush in that video earlier then when I had a nosey at her freshnup fridays she’s got a different bog brush in lots of her bathroom cleans 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ronnie loves the sound of the lawn mower and vacuum guys... why though guys please she needs to know - she needs interaction from her followers.

1. Most babes do my son goes bat tit crazy at the vacuum follows it around, takes twice as long to vacuum -_-
2. Maybe because with the vacuum or lawn mower on he can’t hear your screeching mate.

vest boy mowing at Almost 6pm after being missing all day, he’s clearly had enough of zoph. I don’t blame him.

I wonder how she feels about him throwing her magically appearing solar lights on the floor 😏

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also totally random and strange of me to notice but she’s got a different bog brush in that video earlier then when I had a nosey at her freshnup fridays she’s got a different bog brush in lots of her bathroom cleans 😆
You do know she has 3 bogs? 3 bogs cleaned 3x a day poisoning the waterways

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
You do know she has 3 bogs? 3 bogs cleaned 3x a day poisoning the waterways
I spotted at least 5 😆 in a short space of filming I knew she had 2 bathrooms wasn’t sure about what her other toilet looked like but maybe the casserole shits destroy the brushes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.