Mrs Hinch #142 A parenting book is a possibility? Soph we really doubt your ability.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously........ outfit changes 🙄 I’ve been wearing the same clothes for 3 days (obviously changed pants and socks) but we aren’t going anywhere or doing anything so there is literally no need, or are we just minging? 🤷‍♀️
no I’m defo the same 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The whole bump picture is just an example of her incredibly bad taste in clothes. It’s a horrible unflattering cut. No one, even on the runway, looks good in that kind of weird smock a line eBay milk maid / maid Marion get up

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We all know the second child is normally a devil. Mine is anyway! My first was an angel then come the second and my god he didn’t sleep, cried a lot, constantly needed attention. A few people I know have had a wel behaved first baby and a devil for the second baby!
Mine were the other way around thank god. My first was lovingly referred to as ball bag between my partner and I
Second is a breeze in comparison, forget he's there!

I have missed so much of these threads 😩 I can't keep up!
Where did the pregnancy thing come from? Didn't think that had been speculated at for a while?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am I the only person that thinks if she wanted to show us she isn’t pregnant, she could have just taken another picture in the same paper bag dress but pulled it to show there’s no baby under there? Wouldn’t that have been easier than getting changed in to the tightest thing she could find, the likes of which she hadn’t worn for months?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I know, it’s no wonder she’s been looking a bit I’ll recently. Imagine spending every waking hour monitoring comments on here and then staging your life to address those comments. Not forgetting to make sure that we can’t see Ma Barker (hiya love, giz a wave), or the fag packet or any new ebayer deliveries she’s had. She must be making herself so ill.
If what you describe is true and I believe it is, she needs to have a break from everything and go and enjoy her life away from the gram. That way she can return with fresh content and feeling healthier. Ronnie will love it as he will have his mum all to himself. What’s not to like!
I suppose when instafame only lasts 5 mins you need to milk every penny, whatever the cost to your mental and physical wellbeing.
Sad really!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Mine were the other way around thank god. My first was lovingly referred to as ball bag between my partner and I

I have missed so much of these threads 😩 I can't keep up!
Where did the pregnancy thing come from? Didn't think that had been speculated at for a while?
Today’s post from hunch

Also my first son is often called the head the second is still cute nick names for now.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Am I the only person that thinks if she wanted to show us she isn’t pregnant, she could have just taken another picture in the same paper bag dress but pulled it to show there’s no baby under there? Wouldn’t that have been easier than getting changed in to the tightest thing she could find, the likes of which she hadn’t worn for months?
Yes! That’s what I was thinking too! She could have just ran her had over the stomach bit and we’d have seen if she was flat or not 🙄

Reactions: 8
I agree - think about it, when is the last time we’ve seen her in jeans? Even on her birthday holiday it was the same dumpy tracksuits!

our daughter was nicknamed griswald from when she’s was a newborn till about a week ago 🤣 she was sooo wingey and always miserable lol she suddenly cheered up when she turned 2 🤣

• Haha
I can’t get over that she blended Ronnies dinner today, my son eats spag Bol the same from our pot he’s 8 months today

OHHHHH which reminds be she hasn’t done a 10 months old post as Ronnie is 10 months old today.

anyway back to what I was moaning about my 8 month old has peppa pig spaghetti today loved it! Didn’t blend it! Yesterday he had Mac and cheese again non blended and he’s has beans on toast all these things she could be giving him that are simple.
Clearly wonwon don’t like her tit looking rock cake like biscuits 🤷🏻‍♀️ He prefers the Ella pouches to his moms cooking so she’s done a baby food starter meal for him today poor lad!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My step kid just patted my belly and asked if I ate a baby. Then patted my upper arm and laughed saying my skin was bouncy. Little prick 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37
In her defence I’m sure cows milk shouldn’t be introduced till 12 months, how olds her baby
10 months no cows milk should only be used in meals for a baby till they are 1 years old but no need for follow on milk if you use stage 1 formula it has all the same things in as follow on milk, I can see her being the type to give him stage 1,2,3,4 and then toddler milk though for the ease

Reactions: 4
I don't get the pasta blending. If she was worried about the size (not that she should be - he would have been fine) she could have just chopped it up roughly rather than just blend it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.