Mrs Hinch #142 A parenting book is a possibility? Soph we really doubt your ability.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she needs to give up wearing false nails it makes it so obvious that she pre records stuff. I’m sure she even made a comment yesterday about putting them back on to do something but I might have made that up 😂 either way she should either get better at editing or just be bloody honest!!

Reactions: 14
Well she's been reading here then. Can't imagine any of the Hinch Mob would dare question their queen on anything in case she blocked them and they couldn't worship her anymore. I'm glad she's not pregnant really, mainly for Ronnie, but also because I just couldn't watch her be pregnant knowing that she's neglectful and being desperate to conceive myself. Which would mean I'd have to come off this thread and you trolls make my day 🤣 so thanks Soph! Anyway we see her publicly reject bug boy so it can't be imminent 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe I’m not having a lock down wine baby after all! Maybe it’s the fact that my body hasn’t gone back to normal after my last baby? *cough * she’s 24 *cough *
Well that’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it! 🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Maybe I’m not having a lock down wine baby after all! Maybe it’s the fact that my body hasn’t gone back to normal after my last baby? *cough * she’s 24 *cough *
Well that’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it! 🤗
Me too I’m 32 years gone! I always call it my baby belly and the kid don’t think it’s funnyl lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haha I find it so funny that she’s had to do a video to prove she’s not prerecording in the grey jumper, but she didn’t show her bottom half in the video did she :/ anyone can wack a jumper on and it be small on you but not show the half that would prove that so no one is any the wiser, and then she has to throw the dress over the shoulder like guys it’s here honestly Iv been wearing it today.

if I was in her shoes (which I never will be even if I wanted to because although the money would be great being a massive liar that relies on the money of people who can’t afford to waste it don’t sit well with me) I would just laugh, you know I would openly say I check what trolls right and I would be the person who takes the piss along with people, my reply to people saying I look pregnant would be “I ate a fat cake last night, I haven’t had my daily tit so I’m a little bloated”
I would rip into my husband when I see people call him vest, If someone said my son has a big head I would be like “I know my kids got a right corker of a head poor kid” if someone took the piss and said got why she got to put make up on every day to sit at home my reply would be “I can’t be arsed to sit downstairs with my hubby and the kid so I’ll just do my make up” She goes about it all the wrong way, if she just laughed along and shuck it off and said guys your right I am like this this and this or have a valid reason as to why people would be much more relatable.
if someone said about my 5 outfit changes a day must be from pre recording I would reply yes I do pre record so I can spend time with my child and still keep you all happy.

but I guess she’s just learning.
stacey (although I’m not a massive fan) does try to be more like that she tries to laugh along with the “trolls” in a way and hunch needs to be more that way instead of pretending she don’t read here but then saying she likes constructive criticism when we know she don’t. Having people disagree with you is not a negative it’s something you have to learn to listen to and take it as feed back on yourself, but no she’s a born liar and bully and just a twit. Her way or no way

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Thank Christ she’s not pregnant well I hope not but she could be bullshitting with the skinny boomerang who knows with this moron. She’s been busy on here this morning.. addressing pregnancy rumour and not making crappy patties today 😆

She would of probably already been forgotten if it wasn’t us giving her content. Anyone else think Jamie is trying to sound like Joe Swash in his “how am I supposed to dry my hand” stories 😆 this pair are tragic.

Also.. it was yesterday she did that why would you change multiple times a day ffs 😆
I think Jamie boy sounds like a higher pitched Mark Wright 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ha ha that’s like me when one of my kids say I have a favourite I tell them none are my favourite cos I don’t like any of them 🤣 (joking I love them all but their face when I say it is hilarious)
I tell my two it’s the cat! (Cos it is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry this has probably already been said, but I’ve been playing with my kids all morning, just catching up now....but WHY DID SHE HAVE TO BLEND HIS PASTA?!? Dear god!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 14
But I don’t get why she would lie about not being pregnant. If she is it’s not like we aren’t gonna find out 😂😂 but her tummy did look very round.
Because then we’d spoil her big reveal if we are all expecting it 🤣🤣
God knows why she’s answered pregnancy speculation with the excuse that she was just wearing the same dress as yesterday,I don’t get how wearing it twice would make her look pregnant lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Im blocked so going off the pics you guys have posted....
First she looks pregnant in the paper bag coloured top thing
Then she denies she’s pregnant in tight jeans and crop top (which since Ronnie’s been born we haven’t seen her in any outfit of the sort - could be me overthinking that though?)
And finally she’s all Gretal’ed up with an oversize grey jumper on denying it again.

So that’s three clips in three different outfits in the same day? I know we are in lockdown but do we really need 2 outfit changes 🤨🤨
How she's gone from having what looked like quite a noticeable bump to a washboard stomach in the space of a few hours I don't know...

Plus we do not need 2 outfit changes, she is such a bint. I bet she only wore that bag thing/dress/top once and it's in the bloody wash! She washes on 30 though guyzzzz so it's okay!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She needs to be gifted some decent leave in conditioner, heat spray and tangle teaser.
Thank you, I’ve kinda stayed sane being on here. No judgement, no nothing.
Im just glad I’m moving more than I was now, but it’s not going to be overnight, lung wise. I just hate the mood hoover doctors not being happy with that, where I see little things as an achievement.
thank you again. 😘
She has a tangle teaser and uses some expensive hair product elix or something 😂
Your welcome 😁 everyday is an achievement, if you do something that you couldn't do the day before 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I dont know why she loves herself, shes nothing special. No victorias secret model. She thinks shes gods gift sorry hun your no better looking than anyone else
I’ve always thought that. All the bashful ‘I’m so self conscious’... if she was chocolate, she’d eat herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What happens with a gastric bad when your pregnant does it get unclipped, if it slipped (apparently so stopped working) could it be fixed maybe she had it resorted out after she had Ronnie 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Seriously........ outfit changes 🙄 I’ve been wearing the same clothes for 3 days (obviously changed pants and socks) but we aren’t going anywhere or doing anything so there is literally no need, or are we just minging? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She has a tangle teaser and uses some expensive hair product elix or something 😂
Your welcome 😁 everyday is an achievement, if you do something that you couldn't do the day before 😘
best product for hair is Rusk Argan Oil. Get it in Sallys, cheap as chips and works wonders. (I went from bleach to copper and annihilated my hair)
That’s exactly how I’m seeing it - I’m currently trying to strip my bathroom wall - I keep sitting and popping on here though, hahaha
😘

What happens with a gastric bad when your pregnant does it get unclipped, if it slipped (apparently so stopped working) could it be fixed maybe she had it resorted out after she had Ronnie 🤷🏻‍♀️
That’s actually a good point.

Reactions: 8
Sorry this has probably already been said, but I’ve been playing with my kids all morning, just catching up now....but WHY DID SHE HAVE TO BLEND HIS PASTA?!? Dear god!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
She's passing on all her food idiocyncrasies on to Ronnie. Mush from a measuring jug is normal in the Hinch house.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.