Mrs Hinch #140 Desperate Hinch can’t compete with Stace, poor old Zoph has lost the clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s the other picture to? Can we do a side by side comparison???

I hope you make it out the loft OP

Reactions: 18
For those that doubted me, no luck finding the yearbook but I have found our Year 11 photo. I present to you Miss Sophie Barker.

Side note, I am stuck in the loft, I am too scared to come down 🤣
Brilliant nice pic of miss perfect even then!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In the photo she looks like her sister what has she done to herself, obviously a lot of somethin! will we see the real Zoph shortly once the fillers wear off?

Reactions: 20
Can we start a go fund me to help you out from the loft?
Crisis over, after almost 10 minutes of shouting for my husband and son and my phone calls being ignored, my husband came. He laughed his arse off for quite a while at the fool stuck in the loft and then helped me down. A stiff drink is needed methinks 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Crisis over, after almost 10 minutes of shouting for my husband and son and my phone calls being ignored, my husband came. He laughed his arse off for quite a while at the fool stuck in the loft and then helped me down. A stiff drink is needed methinks 🤣
You need one of those extendable ladders that our Soph has. She personally made that business apparently just by sharing their name on insta. Saint Sophie of Maldon

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So here's something I've been pondering about. Had Stacey and Sophie grown apart now?

Just I haven't seen them speak about each other in quite a while, and you'd think if they were as close a self obsessed Soph claimed they were they'd be forever tagging each other in things!?

Now I've mentioned it I call bingo on Sophie tagging her in a load of crap over the next couple of days!

Hopefully Stacey has realised how much of a top manipulator she is, and how she literally only cares about herself above everyone including her own child! I don't think I've ever come across such a vile person in my life.

She really is rotten to the core. What makes her particularly worse is how she tried to come across as nice as pie and 'girl next-door' type. How she deletes anything negative on her Instagram is one of the worst things she does I think. No one is allowed an opinion, and if they dare to give it they're blocked. It makes my skin crawl!

Came here after seeing a post to close this site, I’m not disappointed boredom be gone, have not stop chucking to myself after reading the posts on here
What do you mean a post to close this site!? Have I missed something!!

I always bloody miss the good stuff! X

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I am always suspicious of really short, trimmed down video clips. Like Ronnie “standing” himself up on the couch... looks to me like she put him there, tried to film it for proof he is doing something, and then he probably fell on his butt or off the couch.

Reactions: 24
For those that doubted me, no luck finding the yearbook but I have found our Year 11 photo. I present to you Miss Sophie Barker.

Side note, I am stuck in the loft, I am too scared to come down 🤣
You did us proud comrade.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I actually feel SICK that she has been nominated as a mum of the year! She is the most unrelatable piece of tit human when it comes to being a mother. ranking women on a list is horrific anyway but having her in it is an absolute disgrace!

What about the nurses who are out working in hospitals sacrificing their lives with their families to save people’s lives? Are they not worthy of a mum of the year title? Seems all you have to do is treat your kid like a fashion item, spray harsh chemicals on his bibs, have him right next to a fat bastard dog that could rip his face off any minute. If that is the short listing criteria I think I’d rather not make it as mum of the year! Absolute joke!
How on earth has she made it to a 'Mum of the year' short list!? I dread to think who else was on it if shes on there. I was going to give a few suggestions but my humour can get quite dark and I didn't want to offend anyone 🤫🤦🏼‍♀️! I'm still finding my feet in this Tattle Club and I don't want to be kicked out! Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For anyone confused by Hinch being nominated for "mum of the year", these things are nothing more than business. They clearly don't bother to check if the person is a good mother, or not!

If you go back a few years, d-listers like Katie Price and Kerry Katona used to win "mum of the year" awards, and we all know what kind of mother's they actually are. In the case of KP, she just gave birth, the end. Everyone else raise those kids. In fact, they seem to go for those types, so it's no compliment. They choose people who are super busy pushing their careers, so clearly baby comes after that. But as long as they have that raised profile, they need them.

They pick dlisters who are 'flavour of the month' to raise their own profiles. I'd never heard of "mum and baby" before. But now I do. It's some kind of crappy website.

Even some of their requirement list (don't make me laugh lol) isn't related to baby, but about them being popular.

Entertaining: Does she make you laugh and want to come back for more?

Knee Deep In Life does a much better job at making women feel good about themselves and ticking those boxes, but they'll never list her because she doesn't fit their brand.

Thes things are just ridiculous, every mother is mum of the year, as far as I'm concerned :) Picking a few out to idolize, to promote a website, is a thing of the past. Note how Hinch has such a big ego she jumped on it straight away, rather than post something like that! Which would truly be inspiring. Something she knows nothing about.

Oh, and hinch you can take a day off to bum around some more, without lying and saying you posted thousands of stories, it was just 20. We don't care, take more time off! Forever, would be nice. Dig that forgotten baby out from behind the couch, and give him some tummy time finally so he can learn to crawl or just let him progress in some kind of way, rather than holding him back 24/7.

Reactions: 28
She’s having the day off because she’s worked her little cotton socks off all week cooking and preparing ronnies meals 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I love the fact that even when she has a day off (eye roll) we still have content about her. This thread will out live her. Even when she is done on the gram these threads will still keep going 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Probably one of them girls at primary school that walks about with her pencil sharpener an glitter pens lording it over everybody else
My ten year old son is a 'Pencil Case Prat' as I like to call them! With all his posh colouring pencils, smelly gel pens and Smiggle novelty items. I know it's my fault for buying them for him, but I'm a sucker for a bit of stationery!

He told me just before lockdown that he wouldn't let someone in his class use a gel pen, but he said his best friend had free reign to help himself. I warned him not to be a prat otherwise he will be remembered as the pencil case prat for the rest of his life and he will never be able to shake the stigma!

Ok so maybe that was a bit of an over reaction but it just made me chuckle as Sophie definitely is a pencil case prat! 🤦🏼‍♀️😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Think I've been reading these threads too much, last night I dreamt hinch and Jamie split up and I was at their house helping Onslow look after Ronnie, mind you I also dreamt my cat died,not sure it was the same dream or a different one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Came here after seeing a post to close this site, I’m not disappointed boredom be gone, have not stop chucking to myself after reading the posts on here
Yey I'm no longer the new girl! Oh gosh I hate being the newbie, I think I was traumatised by moving schools so many times during primary school, due to parents work commitments, that it had mentally scarred me!

Welcome to the club. It will be the best account you have ever set up! 😆 X

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.