Mrs Hinch #140 Desperate Hinch can’t compete with Stace, poor old Zoph has lost the clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning 🙋🏻‍♀️

Personally I think she when was pregnant, she was one of these Mums to be who said “I’m not going to seperate my dog and baby, my dog is the best dog ever etc’
Reality.
She can’t cope with having R on the floor and the dog so she chooses to keep R off the floor so the dog isn’t left out and they can coexist. So she’s basically putting the dog first and it’s hindering his development by making him a ‘babe in arms’.
Also. I think the kitchen was knocked through because perhaps she is locking dog in there and feels guilty.

Another side note. When I was pregnant I couldn’t BARE cooking smells from meat or anything greasy, so maybe why it’s being done outside.
Or not.

Just ramblings of a 40 something who’s been lurking for a while 🤣

Reactions: 26
I wonder if they secretly crack up at all the vest comments? 😂😂😂
I bet onslow does! He’s definitely living his vest life!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Let’s see how long it takes to get blocked on her ‘day off’ 🤔
oh, she will block you ASAP. How dare you not admire her?
My cousin adores her - when I tell her about the hoover on the pissy floor then kitchen worktops, the overuse of chemicals, that could be damaging to both her dog and child, she just responds ‘I think she’s amazing’. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Wouldn't really matter the position of it. She claims he can sit confidently as well as stand so he really shouldn't need a cushion behind him 🤷
He might not *need* it but I was guilty of popping cushions around Charlotte when she was sitting up. More so when I bought her a tiny trampoline (one of the toddler ones-you'd think my front room was soft play!) I guess the difference is I was quite open that it was my nervousness. She would get more respect if she actually owned her neuroses. Like, if she just commented 'Ronnie doesn't need it but I'm nervous about him toppling back and hitting his head so I've just popped a cushion there'. It would at least be an acknowledgement which would go a long way.

Reactions: 19
Are we witnessing her downfall? Has quarentine finally broke her enough to make her run out of content? We've at least another 3 weeks to go how is she going to fill that time? . She's taking alot of breaks that she normally wouldn't do. I don't honestly think she'd risk going to HB or B & M the queues are ridiculous and she'd risk being spotted.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I read on here someone recently commented that Ronnie could go off the rails when his older.. interestingly one of Fag Ash Lil’s aunties who I will not name. Has a son and the aunt(mother) babied him a lot and now his on drugs. Hinchs mums side of the family are very like dull& always got to be hanging by a thread with something! More or less very old with generations! 😂 not saying Ronnie will do drugs especially but going off the rails is a thing in their family!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Surely her being on The Mum List is some kind of joke? When I think of Mums that inspire me she doesnt even come close!
And I think shes running out of content too and thats why she's taking so many breaks. Either that or she's going against lockdown completely and seeing her family but doesnt want her sheep to find out.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I wonder if they secretly crack up at all the vest comments? 😂😂😂
I bet onslow does! He’s definitely living his vest life!
Unpopular opinion, I don't think at his core he's as bad. I feel like away from Sophie, he might be ok to hang around with - I think he's probably up for bants.

I think that he's blinded by the money, he doesn't seem that interested in her day to day. He's a shocking parent to allow any and all issues with Ronnie to go on for so long (even if ronford Christie is doing laps of the garden with no delays at all, she shouldn't be in charge of his nutrition).

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So has he left permanently? Or on a career break like Hinch is saying? X

So has he left permanently? Or on a career break like Hinch says? X
No companies I’ve heard of, allow a person a career break for longer than a few months, six at the outside. He’s full of shite. He quit, but career break keeps the sheep in line.

Plus total jobs no doubt is in real troubles the moment i’d guess. No one is hiring, so it’s not a good industry to be in at the moment. I bet they have furloughed lots of staff. So no chance they are holding a job open for Simply the Vest.

• Heart
Most of them know she’s a millionaire it’s hasn’t been a secret in recent months. They don’t care. I think they are in too deep. They will just say it couldn’t have happened to a nicer person and how she deserves it 🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m so sorry- kids are watching the Simpsons, and I believe that as well as predicting the Trump presidency, they also predicted the rise of The Vests:

1587206434078.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
I also believe there's alot of jealousy from her towards Stacey. I think she sees that she's a natural fun mum, who's a little bit crafty (as in arty), has an actual job but still fits so much fun things into her boys lives. It doesn't come natural to grinch. I think at some point Jamie will throw a wobbler, yes he's a kept man but surely he'll start to feel like his balls have been cut off and he's lost his life.

Reactions: 37
I also believe there's alot of jealousy from her towards Stacey. I think she sees that she's a natural fun mum, who's a little bit crafty (as in arty), has an actual job but still fits so much fun things into her boys lives. It doesn't come natural to grinch. I think at some point Jamie will throw a wobbler, yes he's a kept man but surely he'll start to feel like his balls have been cut off and he's lost his life.
You make valid points.
It’s probably a novelty for now, but I bet his bollocks are kept in a sterile jar with her little decal on them.
Talking of her storage - obviously i love cleaning, my mate has just bought me the ‘shampoo, conditioner, bubbles, body wash’ set.
I feel so dirty, but I can’t not use it. 😢
SEND SOMEONE IN A HAZMAT TO HOSE ME DOWN IN ZOFLORA CRISP LINEN ASAP.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also just realised it was opened up as an online nomination: https://www.motherandbaby.co.uk/for-you/the-mum-list-2020-nominations

We all know her Pack of Twats will have been tripping over themselves to nominate their queen 🙄🙄🙄
We have to remember celebrity dad of the year was won by Jonathan joly, neither a celebrity or dad. You just need to head over to their thread to read all about it. These things are such a joke and an insult to parents who actually have it hard

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Unpopular opinion, I don't think at his core he's as bad. I feel like away from Sophie, he might be ok to hang around with - I think he's probably up for bants.

I think that he's blinded by the money, he doesn't seem that interested in her day to day. He's a shocking parent to allow any and all issues with Ronnie to go on for so long (even if ronford Christie is doing laps of the garden with no delays at all, she shouldn't be in charge of his nutrition).
I agree. I think he has a bit of bants. He seems like a lad. I can imagine he’d find the vest comments quite funny but she’s screeching at him how dare people take the piss. She strikes me as the kind of person that takes herself too seriously and can’t laugh at her self.
I think they both liked the idea of having a child. He can have a mini me, I don’t think they ever considered the actual parenting side of having a baby.

• Heart
Is that “cold shower as toddler punishment” Jonathan Joly 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.