Mrs Hinch #140 Desperate Hinch can’t compete with Stace, poor old Zoph has lost the clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we witnessing her downfall? Has quarentine finally broke her enough to make her run out of content? We've at least another 3 weeks to go how is she going to fill that time? . She's taking alot of breaks that she normally wouldn't do. I don't honestly think she'd risk going to HB or B & M the queues are ridiculous and she'd risk being spotted.
We can only hope!!! 🤞🏻 I imagine when it does all end she’ll be like Bette Davis in “Baby Jane”. Used to be somebody but is old and washed up now, clinging onto the glory days! Same ridiculous hair, too much make up! Telling anyone who’ll listen about how she used to pine her shitter 8 times a day

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I agree. I think he has a bit of bants. He seems like a lad. I can imagine he’d find the vest comments quite funny but she’s screeching at him how dare people take the piss. She strikes me as the kind of person that takes herself too seriously and can’t laugh at her self.
I think they both liked the idea of having a child. He can have a mini me, I don’t think they ever considered the actual parenting side of having a baby.
I always laugh when she says “we don’t drink”. I reckon she doesn’t but come on.... he looks like he’d love nothing more than a pint in the pub with his mates and the footie. Oh Onslow; look how it’s all turned out for you! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
If onslow was in a high powered I think eventually he'll miss everything that goes with it. The after work drinks etc, seeing his mates and actually feeling like he's contributing to something. Once her downfall comes which it will (my work gave her a shelf life of 2 years and that was 18mths ago) he'll be left with nothing. I'm sure he's thought about it even if he hasn't voiced it to her. I'm sure he sits and thinks what has happened to his life. I think at the end that this will cause animosity and if he ever broaches the subject of returning I'm sure it will cause blow ups.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
For those that doubted me, no luck finding the yearbook but I have found our Year 11 photo. I present to you Miss Sophie Barker.

Side note, I am stuck in the loft, I am too scared to come down 🤣
You, my dear, are a bleeping legend!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
For those that doubted me, no luck finding the yearbook but I have found our Year 11 photo. I present to you Miss Sophie Barker.

Looks hard faced

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Not sure what pictures you mean? Last time I saw her was when we were both 16/17 and she was slim, she looked like a normal person, not the fake tanned, false nailed, bleach blonde hair extensioned, tooth veneered, face filled, lip plumped clone we know today. I still have a hard time believing that is the same girl I went to school with.
The 10 year challenge pic she posted last year! She looks completely different in that one 😱 It's crazy what she has done to herself!!

Reactions: 29

When was her “weight gain” supposed to have happened? Because she looks a normal weight there!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Omg! I’ve just realised who she looks like here? Has anyone else seen the Australian comedy “Kath & Kim”? It’s Kim!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Wow talk about resting witch face! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Morning 🙋🏻‍♀️

Personally I think she when was pregnant, she was one of these Mums to be who said “I’m not going to seperate my dog and baby, my dog is the best dog ever etc’
Reality.
She can’t cope with having R on the floor and the dog so she chooses to keep R off the floor so the dog isn’t left out and they can coexist. So she’s basically putting the dog first and it’s hindering his development by making him a ‘babe in arms’.
Also. I think the kitchen was knocked through because perhaps she is locking dog in there and feels guilty.

Another side note. When I was pregnant I couldn’t BARE cooking smells from meat or anything greasy, so maybe why it’s being done outside.
Or not.

Just ramblings of a 40 something who’s been lurking for a while 🤣
Nah cook the burgers outside because she regrets knocking the wall through from the kitchen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is that what lies under the Disney Princess filter?!? But she looks really nice and normal, not in need of a load or surgery and fakery!

Reactions: 15

She looks naturally pretty, I can’t believe the work she’s had done. It all makes her look so much harsher! Her features look so much softer than they do now. It’s actually quite sad how much she’s altered herself to fit an image. Combined with her very blatant ED, she clearly has huge dysmorphia.

Reactions: 26
Ronnies face when mummazzz tells him she won Mother of the Year award 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

Can we start a go fund me to help you out from the loft?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
If onslow was in a high powered I think eventually he'll miss everything that goes with it. The after work drinks etc, seeing his mates and actually feeling like he's contributing to something. Once her downfall comes which it will (my work gave her a shelf life of 2 years and that was 18mths ago) he'll be left with nothing. I'm sure he's thought about it even if he hasn't voiced it to her. I'm sure he sits and thinks what has happened to his life. I think at the end that this will cause animosity and if he ever broaches the subject of returning I'm sure it will cause blow ups.
She knows she’s got a short shelf life, that’s why she turning to baby babble. Don’t forget she’s got her team to guide her!

she should do one or the other she’s spinning like a top and doesn’t know what to do I dont think!
It must be awful for the instagrammers not getting paid for their ads at this time I wonder if she’s worried? Welcome to the real world. My heart bleeds.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

The stuff of nightmares- she looked like a right witch back then

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.