Mrs Hinch #139 Its Thursday, time to clap They have to be LAUDERR cos they're out the back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t take any notes from hinch will you , ask your mum although what we did in my baby days is all out of date! So I don’t know who you’re going to ask maybe join a baby group ! Many congrats x
Hahaha don't worry she will be the last person I'd take parenting advice from. This will be my third, I have a 10 and a 2 year old. So should be ok ♥

Reactions: 12
Can anyone post the screenshots of her alleged 'ronnie standing' things please?

Reactions: 4
I know you read on here Sophie so PLEASE read this. Feeding the birds whole nuts in the spring breeding season will mean parent birds risk KILLING their chicks. An adult bird is able to swallow whole nuts but a chick can't and they will choke. If you really care for birds then please either put the whole nuts in a cage feeder so they can only peck bits out which are safe to feed their chicks or break them up into small pieces.

And your bird bath is I'm afraid totally unfit for purpose - too deep, straight sided, poorly position where birds cannot fly out - read here for how to do it properly - https://www.rspb.org.uk/birds-and-wildlife/advice/how-you-can-help-birds/how-to-make-a-bird-bath/
Oops sorry I jumped on immediately and said the same. Didn’t see your post.

Reactions: 9
She reminds me of when your a kid and make potions in the bathroom sink with all the shampoo and bubble bath. That’s the kind of mentality she has. She’s just so random guyzzz
I used to do this and use my grand mother’s denture pot as a mixing bowl 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Actually can't cope when I get in from work I miss so many posts 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
My new lockdown routine get up when I want ....quick look at Instagram...then straight onto here for my daily laughs.
Same. I sit down for the evening and catch up on Insta then head over here for a laugh!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Fond it bleeping hilarious we’ve still never seen Ronnie actually chewing wati nag and swallowing any of the food she makes or any food he is given, most we get is a 5 second boomerang of him putting some cucumber in his mouth and then taking it back out again. Could atleast make the portion sizes look a bit more convincing soph, the size of that babies lunches are the same size as what i would eat. Not sure even a 3 year old would manage all that 😂 shes Such a bleeping liar it HURTS ! We know ronnie cant feed himself, along with the huge list of everything else that poor little boy cant do. Hilarious todays lunch we didnt even get to see him eating 👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So the other day where she complained about the trolls trolling her photo that made her couldn’t sleep and sweating.......so why did t she wash her bed sheets if she was badly sweating so did she actually really ent to sleep back in dirty sheets after sweating in them the night before🤢🤢🤢

And what kind of bird bath is that.....would be better without the roof but that.....it’s a pile of shite and in grey or white , am surprise she’s not painted that bench that she went to purchase it in Morrison the other day it doesn’t match soph😂😂😂
Was that the same day Lord Lardsomes of Maldon was shitfaced and got wet muddy paw prints all over the house and beds 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Haaaa a bird table! That garden, no trees or bushes, more concrete than 1970s Russian architecture, a fat arsed stir crazy dog flying around, a cackling high pitched witch and a mockney chump booming it out...Mate not a Fuxking Chance you’ll see a bird anywhere near that bird table...the fuckers would rather starve than try and run the gauntlet of your garden hell, which is only offering nuts big enough for a bleeping albatross to manage. 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She is so desperate to be an upcycle queen like Stace. It is laughable. She might as well just give good ol' Stace a public thanks for all the new content Inspo! 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oops sorry I jumped on immediately and said the same. Didn’t see your post.
There's a good few of us who have said the same thing and I'm not sure I was first! Hopefully the more of us that say it the more chance she'll actually take note.

SOPHIE - we are not trolling you, we are giving you important advice. You go an about how much you love the birds so do the right thing and tell your followers you've made an error or you are going to be responsible for a lot of dead chicks in the gardens of people who follow your every move.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
The “Fresh n Up Friday” pisses me off.
1. The language isn’t correct. By the rubbish she has written it should be “fresh and up” Friday. Up where? SS arse? She is an illiterate moron.
2. how is it any different to any other day of the week for her in Castle Grey Skull.
Stupid woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion:
Labelling the bird bath, how thick can she get? Zoph's latest content is getting a bit wet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s only gone and got a pair of bastard verruca socks on. They have never been cool nor will they ever be. Sweet lord I’m on the verge of butting my phone screen 🥴😩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.