Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Imagine being a teenager and your mates digging out an insta vid of your mum rolling around with you to the sound of Celine Dion...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

oczymlody

VIP Member
Wow Soph you are inspo. You are goals. Mum goals. Couple goals. Superwoman. Keep a perfect house. Perfect child who never cries. All you do is argue over Jamie’s flipflops. You are SUPERWOMAN. The fucking truth is that people don’t buy £350k new builds as their first home, people don’t have their husband there 24-7, this lockdown isn’t a ‘breather’ for her like it is for a lot of families with dad at home to help now. This is just their lives. And people look and think ‘why aren’t I super woman, why can I do all these things, she’s just a normal person like me’ it FULLY INFURIATES ME.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Wal18

Why does she stroke ronnie’s head like she’s polishing a bowling ball?! Sorry it just bugs 🤣

• Haha

Deedee25

Poor tufts finally thinking, fuck I'm going to get something proper to eat and being served that shit show....fucking tuna biscuits 🤣🤣 ATB

• Haha
  • Heart
For someone who claims she didn’t want / expect all this why does she always state NEVER GIVE UP!!! Pretty much confirms it was planned if you didn’t give up and hit your dream dick chops!! She’s so stupid she puts herself by being so simple.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Kim89x

Hello you absolute bunch of savages 😂 .. 3 nights ago I was watching Mrs Hinch stories & thought I need to find out more about this woman something isn't sitting right anymore & good old Google didn't disappoint & put me right into the rabbit hole that I'm in right now .. kinda grateful that I'm stuck in doors as not one other fucking thing would get done because I've literally been here for 3 days straight trying to read as much as possible to catch up!! You lot move fast!!
But since I think I'll be here for the foreseeable I wanted to say Hello to you all ❤..

2 things that have popped up numerous times that I've not been able to work out for myself have been the William hill? Does J have an addiction that S is paying for with her millions... and what happened with the dad who got DM'd ... I need to know 😅!!

Thanks for having me 😊

P.s .. how do I change my name on this??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

tippingpoint

VIP Member
The trousers story is half looking for attention half body dysmorphia. She’s built like a gazelle. Also she knows all her sheep are gonna but like omg Soph nooooo you’re so amazing Soph you can wear a cloff and look good omg nooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 39

L00kform3

VIP Member
Why didn’t she just give him the sweet potato to get stuck in to with the tuna and sweet corn on the side for him to learn how to grasp with his wee fingers? Why did it all need to be mushed up and put in the oven!?

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I could see her outgrowing him, realising that she doesn’t love him. There’s always been something off to me about their relationship. Its based on need.
I really believe as well that she didn’t actually want to have kids yet. That was him, as he is much older than her. She had just started to become successful in her Instagram “career” and now she’s lumbered with a kid. I think that’s why he is home now. “You wanted it, so you can look after it!”

• Haha
  • Sad

Lemons91

All these personalised clothing is asking for trouble, I hape she doesnt't let him wear any when he gets out and about.
It's as if she need reminding of who he is.
Fecking 🤡
I read an article a while back about personalised clothes and bags on kids and how strangers will call their names so the kids are more likely to go to them thinking they know them 😳 how many creeps and weirdos knows ronnies name? And her army seem like crazy fuckers

• Wow
  • Sad

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
Has anyone actually thought about this? The majority of her 3.3M fans are probably the majority of us with our 2nd, 3rd and 4th accounts that have yet to be blocked :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Rbxoxo

After being on here for a while. I have noticed something. Sophie is always the first one to cry “trollsssss” the second someone leaves a negative comment. But 99% of negative comments that are left are constructive criticism. I very rarely see people bullying her or being nasty for no reason. People are genuinely concerned for Ronnie, wether that be his diet, his safety etc. Fair enough people have nicknames for her & Jamie but they are hardly dreadful. She is just always so quick to pull the poor me my poor mental health card, because of these “trolls”. When I don’t actually think people are that nasty to her 🙄