Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KermitTheCloffff

Yet again a video of making food for Ronniegodhelphim, but no video of him actually eating it! Come on Grinchy, you’re fooling no-one ( well maybe your army, but we all know they’re severely lacking in the intelligence stakes 😇).

Can you imagine moving to a nice house and find out you’re living next to those slumdog millionaires? I’d be straight on to the council for a reduction in council tax!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
I do find it strange about Onslow though. I remember waaay back in the day when she did clean and was quite ‘normal’ he was very health conscious. Weetabix and fruit, porridge, skinless chicken and veg. Even on her page in the beginning it was risotto and salads. Quite good recipes. She could cook. So why have they taken this turn with the vile food choices? I don’t understand why that would be beneficial. Although I suppose it’s easier to get thousands of poor followers, mainly single mums sitting in their flats, drawn in with ‘oh I can’t cook I’m so ditzy’ than ‘here’s a healthy recipe that takes a bit of time’ 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ And of course nobody gives free shit that way. I’m calling a bingo on a free bbq in a week or so. And a deal with birds eye

Vera Stanhope

Chatty Member
What a poor diet they all have.
And the worst part of it is neither Hinch or Jamie can see a problem with it.

• Sad
  • Haha

Lulubo

New here came for a nosey after thinking there is something odd with her lately, like she is acting so strange almost manic? Like a control freak losing control??
Her content is all over the place. A mess.
Have never noticed all her lies until reading your posts very strange behaviour.

I used to follow but got sick of the same repeat stories of pining the loo🥱 and shoving zoflora on everything in sight 😷 does she not care about the toxins and chemicals?? And all the swipe ups for plastic tat from eBay 🙄
How she thinks she has any style is beyond me

I like Henry though I think he’s cute, could never be mean about an animal, it’s the owners fault if they are overweight why don’t she walk him more?

Anyway enjoying your posts some have cracked me up 🤣 ATV

• Heart
  • Haha

Regina Falangey

Fuck me, fishing for compliments and reassurance much? Guyyyyz I so couldn’t get away with wearing these fishnet trousers. No you’re right love - you would look like an uncooked gammon. ATV x

• Haha

Gla30

Chatty Member
She’s clearly “fishing” for compliments saying she would look fat in those trousers or she’s genuinely got an eating disorder in which case her family should be encouraging her to stay off Instagram! It’s starting to get a bit uncomfortable watching her stories

• Wow
Reactions: 36

Cunnyfunt1

I found that story about her going to a festival really sad. I don’t know what the point was if it was supposed to be a funny story. But to go to a festival and care so much about your appearance and what you are wearing to not enjoy it hide and then go home is really fucking sad. It’s a festival no one gives a shite what you look like everyone is off there face ffs.

• Haha

DotCotton

Welcome to Trollville....you can check out anytime you want, but you can never leave...😂😂
When I was messaging a friend the other day I noticed that the predictive text on my phone now offers ‘Lardsnomes’ up as a word! I haven’t even been on here that long really! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Shaz95xo

VIP Member
She goes on, living her vest life.
Everyday my granddad turns up here cause he can’t remember what’s going on in world and I have to turn him away, leaves food on my doorstep also. My nan died in jan so he’s all on his own, I feel guilty telling him to go but I have too. All these people on the front line risking their lives some not seeing their family but here she is cooking burgers outside. Just fuck off, honestly. Hope the burger fat spits on ur leg u melt.

She goes on, living her vest life.
Everyday my granddad turns up here cause he can’t remember what’s going on in world and I have to turn him away, leaves food on my doorstep also. My nan died in jan so he’s all on his own, I feel guilty telling him to go but I have too. All these people on the front line risking their lives some not seeing their family but here she is cooking burgers outside. Just fuck off, honestly. Hope the burger fat spits on ur leg u melt.
Just to quote to say he doesn’t remover cause he’s had two strokes

• Sad

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Morning Trolls. I am shattered because my cat got me up 4 times in the night. 😡. Think he’s fuming cos he’s not got his own room like the fat fuck sausage roll. ATV

• Haha

Lilograce

VIP Member
Ronnie made a tiny little sound. 😮😮 All our fears for your son's well being are over soph....thanks for sharing 👍

• Haha
  • Heart

Rbxoxo

I dont understand why she put the tuna and sweet potato in the over? 🤢 would have been better the way it was 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
I had frozen burgers for dinner tonight because I’m trying to use up what’s in the freezer (except I did fried white onions with them because it’s normal, rather than raw red onions) and they are fucking vile. They’re soft and mushy inside, I couldn’t eat more than 1 bite 🤢. She really does have a very limited and childish palate.
I like frozen burgers! Stop attacking me you awful, awful troll! BLOCKED

• Haha

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
@JabbaAndMutt your video on Influencers in the last thread could have been specifically about Grinch and her lying in the tent telling all her followers she'll try to reply to them is exactly the manipulative tactics she employs. Right now every soft twat that's messaged her will be waiting anxiously to see if they are the chosen one who gets a reply and if so, will announce it to the world declaring that their whole life is now worth living because of Mrs Hinch.
Thank you for sharing that video, I found it really useful. Xx
Totally agree. I watched it thinking Hinchy, Hinchy. Oh Hinch again. Everything they spoke about on that video is her to a tee. She could do something totally unspeakable and her barmy army would forgive her and make excuses. Their comments remind me of the early YouTube video of ‘Leave Brittney Alone’ 😂. When this dries up and the next fad influenza comes along Hinch and Vest life will be left with a sterile grey house complete with waiting area, a dog the size of Peru and a poor little RonJonTightClothes hating the very sight of them 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 35
My Hinch list of Hinch hates:
- Pointing that horrid boney finger at everything
-Picking things up without using her thumbs
-Wet, sloppy speech sounds
-Smoker’s voice
-Any of her hideous speech mannerisms
-Rrrrrrronnie
-Handsnumz
-Handsnumzmanz
-Aggressive throwing of clofs
-Chav tattoos
-Drag makeup
-She thick as two short planks
-Done fuck all to deserve her success
-Using the fucking tick emoji ✔ ✔ next to every pointless chore she does every fucking say

I could think of so many more but I’ll give myself an aneurysm.
Anyone else??? Please???

• Haha
  • Heart

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I bet Soph is fuming at how good Stacey's content is and how much praise she gets here. Do you think Sophie has an account and goes onto Stacey's thread and bitches? A bit like what MOD did. HAHA.

• Haha
  • Heart