Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AC55

VIP Member
There's an awful lot of cutlery in the glass on the table where the grill is outside. I thought two forks would be enough for the two of them but there's 3 in the glass! It's not as though Ronniecaneatawholepotatowivallhistoofsthenpaintthefence needs one so who is the third fork for I wonder? Not missing your mother too much are you Sophie?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

mouq

Considering she's made her money from cleaning, she's fucking filthy! She has no idea how to actually clean anything that's dirty, did she show us cleaning up the mud from Henry's alleged digging in the garden? Did she fuck! Has she even shown us his hole? Nope! Sorry Zoph, if there aren't photos it didn't happen babe. All the Vest!
I reckon the dog 'digging a hole' could be 1 of 3 things...
1. She ruined/killed the grass with all that Elbow Grease when 'hinching' the Budda ornaments yesterday
2. Therefore on the beg for some #gifted artificial grass that she can sweep like her mate SS ( or will probs use the shark handheld on a dust hunt in the garden) to go with her soon to be #gifted BBQ
3. Or we will soon see 'so guyzzz, I can't sleep because, you probably think I'm crazy, but you know that hole that Henry dug up, I was thinking it looks such a mess so me and Jaymeh have decided we are going to get someone in to dig a bigger hole and put a private swimming pool so Ronz can swim some lengths and we haven't got to hire out the whole local pool.what do you guuuuyz fink? hope you're all ok xxx

Btw long time lurker here. Was also once sucked into her account until I saw somebody post about Tattle on a comment of DailyFail and have been hooked since, and it's definitely been an eye opener. Also I am always in stitches with you lot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Jennymoo

Oh my god
Used to love Mrs Hinch.
Then someone directed me here.....
Thank you thank you thank you!
How enlightened I am!
Finally up to date with the threads.....
Hello all!

• Heart
Reactions: 67

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I can’t believe how many times they’ve had burgers in the last few days. They have the diet of a pair of skint college students.
I can't believe they're eating outside in the back garden with all that wet mud around that Henry walked in. It must be like a swamp out there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Miss Loves-to-gossip

Today’s thoughts:

1. Why hasn’t poor Ronnies moses barskit been put away in the loft? Aren’t there weight/age restrictions on them? It’s an accident waiting to happen. How can she plonk him in there then skip off and start cleaning? I know she likes him to be as restrained as possible but he could easily topple out.

2. I know she says she can’t cook but there’s no excuse for poor Ronnies diet to be so atrocious.

3. I think she is squeezing poor Ronnie into clothes that are too small because she doesn’t want him wearing the next size up. She wants to keep him like a newborn dolly for as long as possible.

4. Burgers again?? Their bodies must be crying out for some nutrients. Poor Ronnie will need lots of children’s vitamins as he grows if that’s all he has to look forward to.

5. The fact that she has to constantly check herself out in her phone as she videos the staged mother and son moment speaks volumes.

6. I have an idea for her next book - How not to parent by Mrs Hinch.

• Haha
  • Heart
The thing I don't understand about her and her troll anxiety is why doesn't she just close the account, delete the Instagram app and have done. Stop plastering your life on the internet for everyone to see and go and get a mundane job like the rest of us! No they would both rather sit on their arses, eating scanky burgers whilst creaming in the cash. Pay your money and take your choice in my opinion! So stop moaning!!

• Heart
  • Haha

varyingborders

VIP Member
These two offer absolutely nothing to society! People sending their congratulations to Vest Life for having half a million followers and then we have Captain Tom Moore who has raised over £8 MILLION for our NHS! I think we can all safely say that these two won’t have donated a single penny to that man and his amazing cause!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Guyyyyyys

It's ok, our queen and leader has done a baby meal and activity highlight!

I'm honestly in shock, who is looking to her for ideas on parenting???

She thinks so much of herself! I mean why would you make that highlight unless you felt you had lots of advice to offer?

This has honestly shook me to the core. BRB off to lie down with a zofo soaked minkeh on my forehead.
I’d sooner take parenting advice from Josef Fritzl than her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
FML 🤦‍♀️ how on earth can he say she works hard. She does buggar all, all day and has fuck all content. Jamie go and get a wet wipe and wipe that brown stain off your nose. Bloody arse licker.
View attachment 109839
She works hard? Fuck me Uncle Vester, you really are as thick as you look! I work for the ambulance service (in an admin capacity) and I KNOW how hard those road crews work. 12 hour shifts although they run over more often than not, difficult and emotional situations, often dealing with distraught relatives as well as patients in medical emergencies. Your absolute cunt of a mrs ignores your child while she wanks off the taps and colours in her fucking list book. She, and you, know NOTHING about hard work, you work-shy pair of bastards 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 64
He totally comes across the kind of bloke that would happily poke a few hinchers on the down low whilst he sends the mrs to sign books he’s dipping his wick. 😆 he loves the attention.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63

elephantine

Long time lurker and liker here, never posted before but I needed to mark this momentous occasion. I am officially blocked from viewing our Sophs thrilling content, all for just liking a few 'negative' (truthful!) comments on her easter post, does this official make me a trrroll now guyzzzzzzzz??

Hope that all makes sense and doesn't sound too silly guyzz... Thank god for second accounts ey, how else would I amuse myself during lockdown?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
I know this isn’t new information but who the hell made a Mrs Hinch song? Wtaf??? the creator of that song needs their head examined!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
‘Owight guys, I’m gonnah show ya, how, with the right accessories you can take yer vest from day to night (ignore the clock behind me)’

It’ll take you anywhere. As long as it’s Morrison’s, Tesco, B&M or Costa.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Fififoo

Chatty Member
He totally comes across the kind of bloke that would happily poke a few hinchers on the down low whilst he sends the mrs to sign books he’s dipping his wick. 😆 he loves the attention.
Owww god. My vag dries up like the Sahara desert when I look at him or hear him talk.

• Haha
Reactions: 59