Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsPed2016

My dogs been blocked by Hinch! 😂 You guyzzzz might remember the other day I said I was using the dogs Instagram account to wind up the melts that blow smoke up hinchs ass. Well, we've been blocked. The dogs crying now, thanks. I know there's someone waiting to be blocked by Henry, well I've got the reverse scenario! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 88

Sleepisfortheweek

It’s impossible to reply to ever single message from people who love her but she sure as shit has time to block everyone who disagrees with her. Try changing your priorities around

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Chloe Rose

Am I missing something? Why didn’t they all just have tuna jackets? Even Ron rather than the dry patty?
I thought the egg was hard boiled and she was going to mash it in, couldn't believe she was making some kind of nice dinner for him.

Then she added raw egg, baked them into biscuits and gave him that 😂 Tinned oven baked tuna and egg. What on earth does that taste like :sick: Tuna BISCUITS?! Almost cruel giving that to someone with no teeth :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 82

GroundedAngel

Chatty Member
Hooray! Didn’t think I’d achieve VIP status on a post about the dog’s cock. Just a few days before my Tattle birthday too.

I’d like to thank you all for contributing🏆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Emxoxo

Hey everyone I’m new here 👋🏻
over the last couple days I have been watching her stories and was like she’s really getting on my tits now.
happened to google “does anyone else find mrsHinch annoying” and found this wonderful site have been reading all the old threads and everything everyone says about her is so true.

I used to enjoy her cleaning tips and advice when there where good. My mum has hated her from the start saying “well I’ve been doing stuff like that for years it’s nothing new what she does“

She also really pissed of me ages ago I don’t know if anyone remembers but she put on her story about Loving to work in B&M and some other stores for the day, well well the B&M stores the she visits frequently my partner is the area manger for so he was asked by his boss to email her and invite to her to come to the stores and she just ignored all his emails shows that she really didn’t give a shit about actually wanting to work in there for a day and just wanted B&M to promote her or something. Really pissed me off.
Sorry for the long rant just had to get it all out 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80

shadyessex33

VIP Member
How fast are the threads moving these days! I love it! She must well get a little turtle head of worry about how much Tattle is picking up 😂 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 79

LadyB

Another morning chat with hubby when I took him his cuppa. Him: What news on the virus?" Me: They think we are nearing the peak and I really hope so" Him: Any news on daft lasso, you never mentioned her yesterday" Me: "Well not a lot to say really it's all a bit same old, same old. She does a bit of cleaning, takes a photo of the little lad, a bit more cleaning, another photo - you get my drift? Yesterday she had a 'Zoflora hour'. Him: Oh you have some of that in the cupboard under the sink" Me: Yeah I know, I have been using a little bit of it in the bucket of hot water when I wash the bathroom floor. I've been using it for 49 years since we were married and my mam used it before that so it must have been around for a long time" Him: What does she do with it then? " Me: "Well she sprays a diluted bottle of it on a cloth and wipes down all the surfaces in the house and then some on her plastic flowers" Him: I don't get it though, why does she do all that?" Me: The point is that companies pay her to use their cleaning products, the 3.2 + million followers dash out and buy it, their profits increase so everybody (except the numb nuts who follow) wins! Him: Ah right. What does her husband do?" Me: "Well nothing really, he hasn't worked since the little lad was born 9 months ago" Him: Get away! So basically he ponces off her?" Me: "Well that's a bit crude but yeah you're right although he does lift the rug to shake it and he does better hoover lines than her and he did go out for essentials and came back with a garden seat "Him: " Hoover lines?" Me: Yes, you know how some folk mow their lawns so they have stripes on it - he does better ones than her when he hoovers" Me: "And guess what, she has a plastic box full of cloths with a stencil on the front saying "The Cloth Family". I had to stop there as we were both laughing so much he nearly choked on his tea and I had a coughing fit!! Have a good day folks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Rainbow1

VIP Member
First time poster 👋 but going from those couple cards last night, if you scroll back to her highlights Mr&Mrs Hinch 61 weeks ago they do the exact same question ‘what can you remember from your first conversation?’ She says she has no idea!! Not sure why she had a full answer last night then gave Jamie so much grief because he didn’t know?!!

458AFD6E-2D4F-4398-84C0-7DEF40A5CA13.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

Wal18

I thought the egg was hard boiled and she was going to mash it in, couldn't believe she was making some kind of nice dinner for him.

Then she added raw egg, baked them into biscuits and gave him that 😂 Tinned oven baked tuna and egg. What on earth does that taste like :sick: Tuna BISCUITS?! Almost cruel giving that to someone with no teeth :ROFLMAO:
Tuna biscuit.. sounds like a nickname for a vagina 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Maryanne

Chatty Member
What annoys me most is that she makes out she’s this super women who has had a conference call, cleaned her house for an hour and made her child this healthy lunch all before 1pm. Her hinchers will be stressing themselves out that they can’t multi task like hinch when all she’s done is uploaded some pre recorded things to make herself seem busy!

• Haha

noonecaresaboutyou

Chatty Member
Jamie boy has a new voice, did his balls finally drop! 😂

So his mates follow him on the gram, I hope they tear you a new asshole when they realise how much of a pussy whipped wimp you are 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
I can’t believe how many times they’ve had burgers in the last few days. They have the diet of a pair of skint college students.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 74

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Spraying it on the towel was the last straw for me. Just wash it you dirty moo!
Considering she's made her money from cleaning, she's fucking filthy! She has no idea how to actually clean anything that's dirty, did she show us cleaning up the mud from Henry's alleged digging in the garden? Did she fuck! Has she even shown us his hole? Nope! Sorry Zoph, if there aren't photos it didn't happen babe. All the Vest!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

KermitTheCloffff

Guyzzzzz! I’ve just popped into my garage and I found a couple of Audis, a Range Rover and a delivery van with its own little driver! I forgot I’d bought them! What am I like, buying fings and forgetting about them.

Does that sound silly? Sorry guyzzz I’m crying cos I’ve got some of Jamie’s jizz in my eye, it’s my own fault for using too much elbow grease 😏 Still learning guyzzzzz.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72