Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Knowing how much she enjoys trolling us here wouldn’t it be hilarious if she did a post to congratulate Onslow on his 500k and played “Simply the best” over it?! I’d actually give her credit for that!
Go on Zoph..... you know you want to! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Macklen83

Chatty Member
Wowser “she works so hard” is an absolute piss take from that shit stain of a bloke. The blisters on my feet and my sweaty chafed chunky thighs from actual graft yesterday are bastard knacking me, but you carry on praising your Dopey prick of a wife you fucking bulgy eyed troglodyte.

Oh and her self congratulations this morning are filthy aren’t they. She’s one sick puppy. Superfuckingwoman. She offends me I’m slogging my guts out whilst this twat “pops a link” up and thinks she’s the messiah.

Oh morning trolls

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

Myboyduck

Early thread suggestion

Its nearly Thursday and time to clap
They have to be LAUDERRR cos they're out the back

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Hubby has just put a vest on to cut the grass...I've reeled off all the jokes about vests that I've seen on here (thanks guyzzzz) and he's now stormed upstairs saying he's taking the fucker off 🤣🤣 Atv x

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Maz81

VIP Member
I feel like we live in two very contrasting worlds right now! We seeing the absolute best there is in human nature and then we see people like hinch, who doesn't have an ounce of integrity and for the life of me, I can not figure out what she's done so inspirational!
Need I say more ⬇⬇⬇

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50

Vera Stanhope

Chatty Member
Was Lardsnomes digging a hole to try to escape from Hinchville?
Because it would need to be a bloody big hole for him to fit in. 🐷

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 50

Lchamb92

Impossible to reply to her ‘fans’ but not impossible to spend hours scrolling through and deleting every single person who comments something she doesn’t like and those who like said comment?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Guyssss

just a shhiiidee note-chur...

Amazon is currently approving reviews on items you have never purchased. Just go to the item and review...

I will leave that with you all for today.... 😉 📖 📚

have fun!

• Haha
  • Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
How fast are the threads moving these days! I love it! She must well get a little turtle head of worry about how much Tattle is picking up 😂 💩
A little turtle head? Mate, the first three inches are cold 😂😂😂

Just caught up with today's shitshow, so she bothers to wipe over the dining chairs with Zoflora, even though they never bloody sit on them, but doesn't move the entire table settings to clean it? Those plates and stuff must be crusty as fuck 🤮 they've been there months!

• Haha

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
I just watched Captain Tom on the news finishing his 100 laps. Over £12mil raised! 😭
THATS CHARITY ZOPH!!!
That gorgeous man has more charity in his little finger than her, Vestlife, Doggieronniesizeofperu and the chatty baby put together!
Just shut up Zoph. Go and make a mugshot and STFU!

• Heart

rosalierae

Chatty Member
Ha ha ha ha I actually laughed out LAUDAAAAAAAHHHH when I saw it was fucking burgers again for the 10008th day running. Why would anybody think that was a good idea? My question is - Did they anticipate a decade of burgers and bulk buy 80 packets of Birdseye’s best or is Veston Blumentaal nipping down to Iceland for an essential burger dash on the daily? Is burgers the only food source left in the tiny hamlet of Maldon? Has the apocalypse happened there and frozen cows arsehole burgers are the only thing left standing after all the normal food has withered away? And why does she have to turn everything into a burger? Oh yes I’ll make something nice for RonnieblessimznevereatenarealvegetableorplayedwthanormaltoybutitsokbecauzeheLovesToStandAndRunLapsAroundTheGarden AND THEN ILL SQUASH IT ALL TOGETHER TO MAKE THE WORLD’S MOST DEPRESSING BURGER

FOR

FUCKS

ACTUAL

SAKE

Also- just when I thought she couldn’t BE anymore fucking basic, she tells that HiLaRiOuS anecdote about the ‘festival’.

Sophie

Mate

You are hideously, Mindnumbingly dull. Yes I could stop watching you but it’s like a compulsion to witness something unpleasant / thank my lucky stars my life is nothing like as EMPTY AND SOULLESS as your absolute black hole of an existence.

• Haha
  • Heart

DotCotton

Can’t think of any bloke I know who would agree to stand in the background of that video looking like an absolute dildo the way Uncle Vester has just done.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Joejaypenzance

Only stumbled by this site at the weekend as Hinch was grating on me so searched up reviews/info about her.
Started following her Insta out of curiosity as I find housework/cleaning so bloody boring. Was just interested what it’s all about. Who the fuck does this all day. The horrendous manic cleaning and endless product use. They must all be high as kites breathing in all the fumes.
I bought a glade plug in last week and hubby and kids went nuts. Said it was giving them a headache and it was all they could taste when they ate.
Honestly reading through all the comments has had me in stitches 🤣 All confirming what I was thinking anyway!
All the vest 😌 x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
it’s okay we ronnieblesshimhasnoteefbutforcedtoeatthoseburnttunacakes Understand and feel bad for youse (high Moanio) having to endure your mum’s cooking

• Haha
  • Wow

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I definitely agree she’s going to release some kind of parenting book, probably something like her first book but for parenting
Please god no! Can you imagine! Surely she wouldn’t have the front to do that? Mother of the year!

She'll require some help then from someone who can actually parent
Maybe Stacey? lol
I reckon she is co-writing it with Maddie McCann’s Mum 😏

• Haha
  • Angry

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
What the actual fuck is that new story?!?!?! 🤣😭🤣😭
Fuck me, that was embarrassing! Imagine that conversation...

Hinch.. Oi Jamiiieeeee, I have hadzzz ideazzz! Lettzzz dooooz a tic tok to be relatable and show that we're perfecttttttt couplezzz goalzzzzz

J... yeh babes, what do I av to do?

H.. just standzzzz there on youzzz footzzz while I play a song about you being a useless cheat

J... but I don't wanna, the ladzzzz already take the piss and I ain't seen my balls in a year

H... erm, listen 'ere matttttte! I payzzzz your wagezzz and you will act a twat on my say so!

J.. ok, where do you want me love

• Haha
Reactions: 46