Mrs Hinch #138 Mr Sheen is red, dettol is blue. Eggs in the morn' on Foreman, Bubberloo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My bloke eats those mug shot thingys and the smell alone is foul
i can smell them from upstairs
god knows what they taste of-he‘ll only have the tomato ones
to live on them-you must have a stronger stomach than me
their backsides much pebbledash the lav daily

• Haha
Reactions: 21
TUNA BISCUITS! Someone needs to call childline. Poor boy! She has actually lost the plot and needs serious help! I'm actually sick of looking at her! How can someone I used to actually really like annoy me so much now!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I bet she checks his list to make sure the banned people aren’t following him!
Their lives must be completely exhausting. Forever on their phones deleting, blocking and filming crap with filters. No wonder poor Ronnieblessimintootightdungareeseatingatunabiscuitwithnotoofs hardly ever smiles.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He totally comes across the kind of bloke that would happily poke a few hinchers on the down low whilst he sends the mrs to sign books he’s dipping his wick. 😆 he loves the attention.
Owww god. My vag dries up like the Sahara desert when I look at him or hear him talk.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
TUNA BISCUITS! Someone needs to call childline. Poor boy! She has actually lost the plot and needs serious help! I'm actually sick of looking at her! How can someone I used to actually really like annoy me so much now!
Tuna biscuits??
duck me-I said the other day I was gonna make a chocolate and beetroot cake as all our household (apart from me) love chocolate,beetroot and cake
the faces that where pulled!
i might say about the tuna biscuits just to prove it could be a lot worse-they could live with those two!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Because when you see how much of a twit she is you cannot un see it 👁👁👁👁

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I do find it strange about Onslow though. I remember waaay back in the day when she did clean and was quite ‘normal’ he was very health conscious. Weetabix and fruit, porridge, skinless chicken and veg. Even on her page in the beginning it was risotto and salads. Quite good recipes. She could cook. So why have they taken this turn with the vile food choices? I don’t understand why that would be beneficial. Although I suppose it’s easier to get thousands of poor followers, mainly single mums sitting in their flats, drawn in with ‘oh I can’t cook I’m so ditzy’ than ‘here’s a healthy recipe that takes a bit of time’ 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ And of course nobody gives free tit that way. I’m calling a bingo on a free bbq in a week or so. And a deal with birds eye

Reactions: 37
Sorry if this has been posted. Also struggling with the almighty speed of the threads 😂

Screenshot_20200415_162559.jpg

What his hat ?? Your whole world is his hat ? Just made me chuckle ..what a self obsessed bint

• Haha
Reactions: 45
My very sweet friend left me some food and treats on the door step this morning for my isolation period, but there's a load of mug shots with it 🤢🤢 so I just tried one and it honestly has left me feeling really sick. How does she eat that all the time?? No offence to anyone who likes them, but I thought it was vile 🤢
I find they taste very plastic-y. It just shows what a limited diet she has and how under-developed her tastebuds are!

Reactions: 15
The proof Ronnie doesn’t eat the food is the fact it’s on a plate thing. Mines got a suction plate because that tray would be on the floor within a second if I served it 😆

Wouldn’t surprise me if ma barker and even the niece were staying there. She’s shooting herself in the foot though admitting nap times” and shoeing “lunch” because it doesn’t add up. Will see if she sticks to the “routine” she claims. Someone mentioned the pillow in the floor but wouldn’t surprise me if Ronnie never slept so she gave in and just napped on the floor herself like most of us first time mums 😆 not that she would ever admit it but would explain why she looks exhausted 😂

Reactions: 23
I love my child to death but there is no way I would sit and smell a muslin that she had before hand when she was sleeping.... 😳😳 What a bleeping weirdo 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I find they taste very plastic-y. It just shows what a limited diet she has and how under-developed her tastebuds are!
Yeah. My eldest is a carer (so is my middle daughter too. I worry lots about them) so is still at work. She was bored of taking sarnies etc so bought some mug shots. She messaged me with this face 🤮🤮 and just said ‘my tastebuds died’. I don’t think she liked them much. How are they such a big part of Hinchys diet. Them along with burgers Everyday, eggs a la George Foreskin 😂😂 and her nacho cat vomit ensemble must have her in the loo every 5 mins

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hinch says she can’t cook but, as someone who lives her life through lists has it ever occurred to her that a recipe, y’know for real proper food is basically a list?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You’re right!

3 knives
3 forks
3 spoons

C’mon Zoph, it’s clear that Ma is there, why not just be honest?
I can’t believe she is actually endangering her life by having her live with her? It’s ridiculous!!
Henry needs a knife and fork to eat his burgers with, and the tuna biscuits that Ron Ron is gonna give him.

Remember he is her first child 😉 probaly got a high chair and a buggy to match 😂

• Haha
Considering she's made her money from cleaning, she's bleeping filthy! She has no idea how to actually clean anything that's dirty, did she show us cleaning up the mud from Henry's alleged digging in the garden? Did she duck! Has she even shown us his hole? Nope! Sorry Zoph, if there aren't photos it didn't happen babe. All the Vest!
She’ll have whopped the whole lot of that bedding in the bin! And as for the carpet...The V Man found a new carpet from the garage, and him and What’s-her-face (the Mum) are fitting it now. 😎

• Haha
Hinch says she can’t cook but, as someone who lives her life through lists has it ever occurred to her that a recipe, y’know for real proper food is basically a list?
Didn’t she make a whole book of recipes she printed out? Sure They are just full a variation Of casseroles but at least it may of involved a fresh veg?
five minute wonder for dear hinchy

• Haha
All these personalised clothing is asking for trouble, I hape she doesnt't let him wear any when he gets out and about.
It's as if she need reminding of who he is.
Fecking 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.