Mrs Hinch #138 Mr Sheen is red, dettol is blue. Eggs in the morn' on Foreman, Bubberloo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's an awful lot of cutlery in the glass on the table where the grill is outside. I thought two forks would be enough for the two of them but there's 3 in the glass! It's not as though Ronniecaneatawholepotatowivallhistoofsthenpaintthefence needs one so who is the third fork for I wonder? Not missing your mother too much are you Sophie?
Your name changes of Ronnie literally make me laugh out loud

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why do we never see Rrrrronie eating any of these things she makes him 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 56
it’s okay we ronnieblesshimhasnoteefbutforcedtoeatthoseburnttunacakes Understand and feel bad for youse (high Moanio) having to endure your mum’s cooking

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Spraying it on the towel was the last straw for me. Just wash it you dirty moo!
Considering she's made her money from cleaning, she's bleeping filthy! She has no idea how to actually clean anything that's dirty, did she show us cleaning up the mud from Henry's alleged digging in the garden? Did she duck! Has she even shown us his hole? Nope! Sorry Zoph, if there aren't photos it didn't happen babe. All the Vest!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I can’t believe how many times they’ve had burgers in the last few days. They have the diet of a pair of skint college students.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 74
Those patties look absolutely disgusting 😂😂😂 saw she out this morning she’s getting a lot of messages about ronnies naps Time 😂 yeah okkk then

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why didn’t she just give him the sweet potato to get stuck in to with the tuna and sweet corn on the side for him to learn how to grasp with his wee fingers? Why did it all need to be mushed up and put in the oven!?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I can’t believe how many times they’ve had burgers in the last few days. They have the diet of a pair of skint college students.
I can't believe they're eating outside in the back garden with all that wet mud around that Henry walked in. It must be like a swamp out there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
did she show us cleaning up the mud from Henry's alleged digging in the garden? Did she duck! Has she even shown us his hole? Nope!
Great point! She's become successful from cleaning a new build home that's already clean.. it's almost admirable. ALMOST! I'd love to see what she'd do to my unlined loft or 90 year old skirting boards.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Does anyone know if hinch gets on with Fred’s family? I know they always see her family. Reason I ask (and sorry if this has been talked about before) but I noticed that his sister has a home account and has done since 2017. Zoph has pretty much copied her interior. Looking back through it’s almost identical. Do you think they get on?
Whats his sis instagram name?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor tufts finally thinking, duck I'm going to get something proper to eat and being served that tit show....bleeping tuna biscuits 🤣🤣 ATB

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The picture of today’s “burger” yum 🤢. Why is the sky the same colour of bright teal as it was the other day when she posted her ‘burger’. I use the term lightly.
The clouds are practically in the same place. All that’s moved is the heater 🤷‍♀️
edit-tried uploading the pictures they’re too large

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Was Lardsnomes digging a hole to try to escape from Hinchville?
Because it would need to be a bloody big hole for him to fit in. 🐷

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
The picture of today’s “burger” yum 🤢. Why is the sky the same colour of bright teal as it was the other day when she posted her ‘burger’. I use the term lightly.
The clouds are practically in the same place. All that’s moved is the heater 🤷‍♀️
edit-tried uploading the pictures they’re too large
I come across that problem often. Just crop a bit off the bottom, it usually works then 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Notice how when she’s showing her zaflora hour after someone mentioned it on here Yesterday I must add stew wearing her gloves she never usually wears gloves for zaflora hour then at the end gloves are off to hold the bottle 🤔 pre recorded obvs, not wanting to show the colour of her nails. She must have albums all in her phone
- gloves on cleaning
- red nails cleaning
- black nails cleaning

there isn’t one for stick on nails cleaning.

and seriously has she just sprayed a towel that she wipes her hands on with zaflora but just wear gloves to clean with zaflora. ye right

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Considering she's made her money from cleaning, she's bleeping filthy! She has no idea how to actually clean anything that's dirty, did she show us cleaning up the mud from Henry's alleged digging in the garden? Did she duck! Has she even shown us his hole? Nope! Sorry Zoph, if there aren't photos it didn't happen babe. All the Vest!
I really don’t want to see the dogs hole 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.