Mrs Hinch #138 Mr Sheen is red, dettol is blue. Eggs in the morn' on Foreman, Bubberloo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these personalised clothing is asking for trouble, I hape she doesnt't let him wear any when he gets out and about.
It's as if she need reminding of who he is.
Fecking 🤡
I read an article a while back about personalised clothes and bags on kids and how strangers will call their names so the kids are more likely to go to them thinking they know them 😳 how many creeps and weirdos knows ronnies name? And her army seem like crazy fuckers

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
FML 🤦‍♀️ how on earth can he say she works hard. She does buggar all, all day and has duck all content. Jamie go and get a wet wipe and wipe that brown stain off your nose. Bloody arse licker.
View attachment 109839
I reckon he’s doing a bit of damage limitation here. He knows he is overdue a meltdown and he’s just waiting for it 😂 him getting to 500k followers wont have helped. Quick J-Bags, don’t anger IT!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Today. Then a few days ago. Not saying the sky can’t look like that but it’s the same teal ffs. Whispy clouds floating on the same pathway. And considering she’s been SOOOOO busy this morning when did this happen? Nah this is pre-recorded pal 🤣🤣. What did Veston Blumenthal do? Spend all day the other day cooking various burgers in various different shots 😂😂. Wouldn’t put it past her
There is an app that you can superimpose the sky on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not being funny but she needs to man up she can’t handle him being asleep next to her imagine when he goes nursery and school? What she gunna do sit outside his classroom and peek in for the whole day?
She will be one of those insane controlling mothers as Ronnie is growing up. I've said it before but I feel bad for when he is older and settles down, his partner will have to deal with crazy Hinch as an MIL.

Reactions: 28
C’mon guys where can i see femmeVest’s instagram? Dying to see Vest’s sisters page if it is what inspired Hinch.

And please someone talk me down, I’m thinking of chopping my flat sofa cushions to see how they look!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
FML 🤦‍♀️ how on earth can he say she works hard. She does buggar all, all day and has duck all content. Jamie go and get a wet wipe and wipe that brown stain off your nose. Bloody arse licker.
View attachment 109839
Let him crack on I say! No one could legitimately say she works hard, in the midst of this pandemic she is doing nothing of any good or interest to anybody. All he’s doing is bringing on the death of the influencer a bit quicker, when people see this post who are key workers and actually doing good for this country, it will leave a bitter taste in their mouth.

She could be donating her stocks of cleaning equipment to care homes or other places they are needed. Donating toys to womens charities and safe houses. Raffling off stuff to raise money for NHS charities. The 100 year old war veteran for example who is going to reach 8 million in donations for example. These are the people who will be remember for stepping up at a time of crisis. Not someone who is cooking their third birds eye burger of the week.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Yet again a video of making food for Ronniegodhelphim, but no video of him actually eating it! Come on Grinchy, you’re fooling no-one ( well maybe your army, but we all know they’re severely lacking in the intelligence stakes 😇).

Can you imagine moving to a nice house and find out you’re living next to those slumdog millionaires? I’d be straight on to the council for a reduction in council tax!
Omfg. Hhahaha.

Reactions: 8
After being on here for a while. I have noticed something. Sophie is always the first one to cry “trollsssss” the second someone leaves a negative comment. But 99% of negative comments that are left are constructive criticism. I very rarely see people bullying her or being nasty for no reason. People are genuinely concerned for Ronnie, wether that be his diet, his safety etc. Fair enough people have nicknames for her & Jamie but they are hardly dreadful. She is just always so quick to pull the poor me my poor mental health card, because of these “trolls”. When I don’t actually think people are that nasty to her 🙄

Totally agree. I watched it thinking Hinchy, Hinchy. Oh Hinch again. Everything they spoke about on that video is her to a tee. She could do something totally unspeakable and her barmy army would forgive her and make excuses. Their comments remind me of the early YouTube video of ‘Leave Brittney Alone’ 😂. When this dries up and the next fad influenza comes along Hinch and Vest life will be left with a sterile grey house complete with waiting area, a dog the size of Peru and a poor little RonJonTightClothes hating the very sight of them 😞
😂 I know it's ghastly what they're doing but a dog the size of Peru and RonJonTightClothes just had me in bits! X

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I read an article a while back about personalised clothes and bags on kids and how strangers will call their names so the kids are more likely to go to them thinking they know them 😳 how many creeps and weirdos knows ronnies name? And her army seem like crazy fuckers
Ok. I am going mad. When I read the original post about the kid's name being on clothing items, I automatically thought of the name "Henry." Says it all, really. She acts like he is her kid more than Ronnie.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
C’mon guys where can i see femmeVest’s instagram? Dying to see Vest’s sisters page if it is what inspired Hinch.

And please someone talk me down, I’m thinking of chopping my flat sofa cushions to see how they look!
Step in here and confess your sins - you are forgiven

Cathédrale_Saint-Étienne_de_Toulouse_-_chapelle_des_reliques_-_Confessionnal_PM31000752.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I definitely agree she’s going to release some kind of parenting book, probably something like her first book but for parenting

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
especially whenshe outright says she’d love her hinchers (🤢) to pop round and look at her photo albums with her, the silly moo. I can imagine her keeping someone chatting while J rings the police in the background.

• Haha
Many moons ago when I was a kid my mother refused to let us have anything with our names on
i remember really wanting an Alice band that where all the rage with names written on them
didnt get one
anyway I grew up and while about 6 months pregnant was on a bus
i happened to glance out of the window and saw two little girls wearing the Alice bands I’d so badly wanted-they where just being kids playing in the street
i knew,without ever meeting these kids before,that their names where ‘Laura’ and ‘sally’ (I’ve just made those up-I cant remember their real names-this was 22 years ago)
I shiver ran down my spine and that’s when I got it
years later I went as far as putting my kids names on the inside of their book bags-I know it’s a long shot but I just wasn’t risking it

wonder if grinch does it cos she forgets the name of her own kid?
(I mean I do that all the time but I have 6 of them!i tend to just say random names til the right one turns round!)

• Haha
I definitely agree she’s going to release some kind of parenting book, probably something like her first book but for parenting
She'll require some help then from someone who can actually parent
Maybe Stacey? lol

• Haha
I reckon it’s gonna be a full on colouring book of these shot over staged photos 😆 cozzzzz it really Helpzzzz my anxiety guyzzzzz and as we’re all stuck home gives us something to do so we don’t have to look after our kiddzzzz. You can even colour in the brand new tit kitchen 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Long time lurker and liker here, never posted before but I needed to mark this momentous occasion. I am officially blocked from viewing our Sophs thrilling content, all for just liking a few 'negative' (truthful!) comments on her easter post, does this official make me a trrroll now guyzzzzzzzz??

Hope that all makes sense and doesn't sound too silly guyzz... Thank god for second accounts ey, how else would I amuse myself during lockdown?!?
Welcome to Trollville....you can check out anytime you want, but you can never leave...😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Please god no! Can you imagine! Surely she wouldn’t have the front to do that? Mother of the year!

She'll require some help then from someone who can actually parent
Maybe Stacey? lol
I reckon she is co-writing it with Maddie McCann’s Mum 😏

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.