Mrs Hinch #138 Mr Sheen is red, dettol is blue. Eggs in the morn' on Foreman, Bubberloo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guyssss

just a shhiiidee note-chur...

Amazon is currently approving reviews on items you have never purchased. Just go to the item and review...

I will leave that with you all for today.... 😉 📖 📚

have fun!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Knowing how much she enjoys trolling us here wouldn’t it be hilarious if she did a post to congratulate Onslow on his 500k and played “Simply the best” over it?! I’d actually give her credit for that!
Go on Zoph..... you know you want to! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
It’s impossible to reply to ever single message from people who love her but she sure as tit has time to block everyone who disagrees with her. Try changing your priorities around
I think she has employed someone to go through and block all of the bad stuff. Literally nothing gets through.

Reactions: 23
@JabbaAndMutt your video on Influencers in the last thread could have been specifically about Grinch and her lying in the tent telling all her followers she'll try to reply to them is exactly the manipulative tactics she employs. Right now every soft twit that's messaged her will be waiting anxiously to see if they are the chosen one who gets a reply and if so, will announce it to the world declaring that their whole life is now worth living because of Mrs Hinch.
Thank you for sharing that video, I found it really useful. Xx
Totally agree. I watched it thinking Hinchy, Hinchy. Oh Hinch again. Everything they spoke about on that video is her to a tee. She could do something totally unspeakable and her barmy army would forgive her and make excuses. Their comments remind me of the early YouTube video of ‘Leave Brittney Alone’ 😂. When this dries up and the next fad influenza comes along Hinch and Vest life will be left with a sterile grey house complete with waiting area, a dog the size of Peru and a poor little RonJonTightClothes hating the very sight of them 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Totally agree. I watched it thinking Hinchy, Hinchy. Oh Hinch again. Everything they spoke about on that video is her to a tee. She could do something totally unspeakable and her barmy army would forgive her and make excuses. Their comments remind me of the early YouTube video of ‘Leave Brittney Alone’ 😂. When this dries up and the next fad influenza comes along Hinch and Vest life will be left with a sterile grey house complete with waiting area, a dog the size of Peru and a poor little RonJonTightClothes hating the very sight of them 😞
A dog the size of Peru!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My very sweet friend left me some food and treats on the door step this morning for my isolation period, but there's a load of mug shots with it 🤢🤢 so I just tried one and it honestly has left me feeling really sick. How does she eat that all the time?? No offence to anyone who likes them, but I thought it was vile 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I find it strange that onslow is happy to live on casserole and burgers. Let’s be honest he spends time working on those guns and can’t imagine him keeping in shape on that slop. Exercise is one thing but you need the right diet and protein to get gains and keep them surely.

Reactions: 31
He totally comes across the kind of bloke that would happily poke a few hinchers on the down low whilst he sends the mrs to sign books he’s dipping his wick. 😆 he loves the attention.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
I thought the egg was hard boiled and she was going to mash it in, couldn't believe she was making some kind of nice dinner for him.

Then she added raw egg, baked them into biscuits and gave him that 😂 Tinned oven baked tuna and egg. What on earth does that taste like :sick: Tuna BISCUITS?! Almost cruel giving that to someone with no teeth :ROFLMAO:
Tuna biscuit.. sounds like a nickname for a vagina 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 76
Right guuyyyyzzzz.....

Just sat having a brew and I had a little flashback to when we found out (before hunch announced it) about book number 3 and I could remember taking the piss saying it’ll probably be a book of blank pages.......

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
My very sweet friend left me some food and treats on the door step this morning for my isolation period, but there's a load of mug shots with it 🤢🤢 so I just tried one and it honestly has left me feeling really sick. How does she eat that all the time?? No offence to anyone who likes them, but I thought it was vile 🤢
I don’t think anyone likes them. Except my husband, but he’s mad. I only really know of them as a diet food, they were always promoting them in Slimming World the various times I’ve tried and failed to lose weight.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
These threads move faster than her bowels I swear 😂 actually saying that all that processed meat 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Yet again a video of making food for Ronniegodhelphim, but no video of him actually eating it! Come on Grinchy, you’re fooling no-one ( well maybe your army, but we all know they’re severely lacking in the intelligence stakes 😇).

Can you imagine moving to a nice house and find out you’re living next to those slumdog millionaires? I’d be straight on to the council for a reduction in council tax!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
There's an awful lot of cutlery in the glass on the table where the grill is outside. I thought two forks would be enough for the two of them but there's 3 in the glass! It's not as though Ronniecaneatawholepotatowivallhistoofsthenpaintthefence needs one so who is the third fork for I wonder? Not missing your mother too much are you Sophie?
You’re right!

3 knives
3 forks
3 spoons

C’mon Zoph, it’s clear that Ma is there, why not just be honest?
I can’t believe she is actually endangering her life by having her live with her? It’s ridiculous!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Burgers again 🍔🍔🍔🍔 why are they always cooking four burgers when we all know Bubberloo will probably only eat half, and Ronnieblesshimnotoofzbuttuftzlovestunabiscuits was having his delicious looking tuna patties. Is Captain Birdseye really eating 3 burgers?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Does anyone know if hinch gets on with Fred’s family? I know they always see her family. Reason I ask (and sorry if this has been talked about before) but I noticed that his sister has a home account and has done since 2017. Zoph has pretty much copied her interior. Looking back through it’s almost identical. Do you think they get on?
What’s his sisters account called?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.