Mrs Hinch #138 Mr Sheen is red, dettol is blue. Eggs in the morn' on Foreman, Bubberloo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker and liker here, never posted before but I needed to mark this momentous occasion. I am officially blocked from viewing our Sophs thrilling content, all for just liking a few 'negative' (truthful!) comments on her easter post, does this official make me a trrroll now guyzzzzzzzz??

Hope that all makes sense and doesn't sound too silly guyzz... Thank god for second accounts ey, how else would I amuse myself during lockdown?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Do we think they eat all the shite she’s “cooking” she manages to burn burgers that still look raw, and mug shots. Is this to look relatable? Back in the day she used to cook fairly decent looking meals, how has she gone from that to raw onion nachos? We never really see them actually eating. Genuinely wouldn’t surprise me if they eat not too bad, and the mug shots etc are for her followers benefit as they’re cheap as chips.

Reactions: 24
RonnieSniffHisMuslinSeeIReallyDoLoveHimDoYouBelieveMeYetGuyzzzz

I think when people really do love their kids it just naturally shines through, you can tell without them needing to constantly tell you about it. It really does seem like she’s trying to convince herself sometimes.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
[QUOTE="noonecaresaboutyou, post: 1159901, member: 8605"

Remember he is her first child 😉 probaly got a high chair and a buggy to match 😂
[/QUOTE]
That would explain the multiple high chairs, 1 for Ma Barker, 1 for Lard dog and 1 for Rontuftz

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Probably already been said/asked but has she ever posted a story with Ronnie with him babbling or giggling? None that I can ever remember anyways. I think she puts music over all his posts because he genuinely doesn't make a sound 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Right guuyyyyzzzz.....

Just sat having a brew and I had a little flashback to when we found out (before hunch announced it) about book number 3 and I could remember taking the piss saying it’ll probably be a book of blank pages.......
Guyyyysss, I am growing increasingly convinced there is a parenting book in the works. Hence the sudden onslaught of conspicuous parenting.

Probably to be announced on Ronnieblesshim’s first birthday.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Guyssss

just a shhiiidee note-chur...

Amazon is currently approving reviews on items you have never purchased. Just go to the item and review...

I will leave that with you all for today.... 😉 📖 📚

have fun!
TY - a review left

Guyyyysss, I am growing increasingly convinced there is a parenting book in the works. Hence the sudden onslaught of conspicuous parenting.

But al the recipies are copied from other sites. I really hope not ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 7

could you imagine, okay guyssszzzzz when you’ve had enough of them just put them in aMoses basket soooo small you know they can’t escape, for good measure leave the dog to guard the baby and you can crack on with your zofloraaasssss

• Haha
Reactions: 29
could you imagine, okay guyssszzzzz when you’ve had enough of them just put them in aMoses basket soooo small you know they can’t escape, for good measure leave the dog to guard the baby and you can crack on with your zofloraaasssss
‘Make sure to dress them in super tight clothing guyzzz, to minimise the movement and mess making opportunities!’

• Haha
I mean, I’m seeing it as being like the activity journal, rather than providing actual advice.

‘Make sure to follow Stacey Solomon and do a Smartprice version of whatever she does’

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ooh imagine one day if he overtook her in followers!
What will he bring to the plate though. all he does if take pics/vids of her - like a stalker, posts screenshots of others showing her book and him cooking outdoors on his 'bbq'
Zero personality/charm/looks

Reactions: 23
What will he bring to the plate though. all he does if take pics/vids of her - like a stalker, posts screenshots of others showing her book and him cooking outdoors on his 'bbq'
Zero personality/charm/looks
Top bantah

He could story all his trips to Tesco?

Vest styling tips?

• Haha
Considering she's made her money from cleaning, she's bleeping filthy! She has no idea how to actually clean anything that's dirty, did she show us cleaning up the mud from Henry's alleged digging in the garden? Did she duck! Has she even shown us his hole? Nope! Sorry Zoph, if there aren't photos it didn't happen babe. All the Vest!
I reckon the dog 'digging a hole' could be 1 of 3 things...
1. She ruined/killed the grass with all that Elbow Grease when 'hinching' the Budda ornaments yesterday
2. Therefore on the beg for some #gifted artificial grass that she can sweep like her mate SS ( or will probs use the shark handheld on a dust hunt in the garden) to go with her soon to be #gifted BBQ
3. Or we will soon see 'so guyzzz, I can't sleep because, you probably think I'm crazy, but you know that hole that Henry dug up, I was thinking it looks such a mess so me and Jaymeh have decided we are going to get someone in to dig a bigger hole and put a private swimming pool so Ronz can swim some lengths and we haven't got to hire out the whole local pool.what do you guuuuyz fink? hope you're all ok xxx

Btw long time lurker here. Was also once sucked into her account until I saw somebody post about Tattle on a comment of DailyFail and have been hooked since, and it's definitely been an eye opener. Also I am always in stitches with you lot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
‘Owight guys, I’m gonnah show ya, how, with the right accessories you can take yer vest from day to night (ignore the clock behind me)’

It’ll take you anywhere. As long as it’s Morrison’s, Tesco, B&M or Costa.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Long time lurker and liker here, never posted before but I needed to mark this momentous occasion. I am officially blocked from viewing our Sophs thrilling content, all for just liking a few 'negative' (truthful!) comments on her easter post, does this official make me a trrroll now guyzzzzzzzz??

Hope that all makes sense and doesn't sound too silly guyzz... Thank god for second accounts ey, how else would I amuse myself during lockdown?!?
Welcome to the ever growing fold 😍😍😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
For someone who claims she didn’t want / expect all this why does she always state NEVER GIVE UP!!! Pretty much confirms it was planned if you didn’t give up and hit your dream dick chops!! She’s so stupid she puts herself by being so simple.

Like many of us 'trolls'.... I like nothing more than scrolling back through the old posts to see the stark metamorphosis ... and on LOTS of the early post of HenryFatsnums insta account... she has hashtagged #FOLLOWME .... just shows that even then- she was desperate to have a big insta account.... even if it was just on SausagechopsLipstickMummazNumber1 boy's account. She got what she wanted in the end! NEVER GIVE UP GUYZZZ! How did this all happen to lil on MEEEEE (me me me) from the VILLAGE??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I reckon the dog 'digging a hole' could be 1 of 3 things...
1. She ruined/killed the grass with all that Elbow Grease when 'hinching' the Budda ornaments yesterday
2. Therefore on the beg for some #gifted artificial grass that she can sweep like her mate SS ( or will probs use the shark handheld on a dust hunt in the garden) to go with her soon to be #gifted BBQ
3. Or we will soon see 'so guyzzz, I can't sleep because, you probably think I'm crazy, but you know that hole that Henry dug up, I was thinking it looks such a mess so me and Jaymeh have decided we are going to get someone in to dig a bigger hole and put a private swimming pool so Ronz can swim some lengths and we haven't got to hire out the whole local pool.what do you guuuuyz fink? hope you're all ok xxx

Btw long time lurker here. Was also once sucked into her account until I saw somebody post about Tattle on a comment of DailyFail and have been hooked since, and it's definitely been an eye opener. Also I am always in stitches with you lot!
You fit in perfectly. Welcome aboard!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
FML 🤦‍♀️ how on earth can he say she works hard. She does buggar all, all day and has duck all content. Jamie go and get a wet wipe and wipe that brown stain off your nose. Bloody arse licker.
Screenshot_20200415-171038_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Early thread suggestion

Its nearly Thursday and time to clap
They have to be LAUDERRR cos they're out the back

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.