Mrs Hinch #138 Mr Sheen is red, dettol is blue. Eggs in the morn' on Foreman, Bubberloo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today’s thoughts:

1. Why hasn’t poor Ronnies moses barskit been put away in the loft? Aren’t there weight/age restrictions on them? It’s an accident waiting to happen. How can she plonk him in there then skip off and start cleaning? I know she likes him to be as restrained as possible but he could easily topple out.

2. I know she says she can’t cook but there’s no excuse for poor Ronnies diet to be so atrocious.

3. I think she is squeezing poor Ronnie into clothes that are too small because she doesn’t want him wearing the next size up. She wants to keep him like a newborn dolly for as long as possible.

4. Burgers again?? Their bodies must be crying out for some nutrients. Poor Ronnie will need lots of children’s vitamins as he grows if that’s all he has to look forward to.

5. The fact that she has to constantly check herself out in her phone as she videos the staged mother and son moment speaks volumes.

6. I have an idea for her next book - How not to parent by Mrs Hinch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Today. Then a few days ago. Not saying the sky can’t look like that but it’s the same teal ffs. Whispy clouds floating on the same pathway. And considering she’s been SOOOOO busy this morning when did this happen? Nah this is pre-recorded pal 🤣🤣. What did Veston Blumenthal do? Spend all day the other day cooking various burgers in various different shots 😂😂. Wouldn’t put it past her

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 38
What a poor diet they all have.
And the worst part of it is neither Hinch or Jamie can see a problem with it.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
It’s impossible to reply to ever single message from people who love her but she sure as tit has time to block everyone who disagrees with her. Try changing your priorities around

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Today. Then a few days ago. Not saying the sky can’t look like that but it’s the same teal ffs. Whispy clouds floating on the same pathway. And considering she’s been SOOOOO busy this morning when did this happen? Nah this is pre-recorded pal 🤣🤣. What did Veston Blumenthal do? Spend all day the other day cooking various burgers in various different shots 😂😂. Wouldn’t put it past her
She’s using the filter Jaipur on the Instagram stories to make it that colour and Veston Blumenthal😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 dyinggg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Shall we all start following the sisters account and licking her arse? That would break hinch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Not being funny but she needs to man up she can’t handle him being asleep next to her imagine when he goes nursery and school? What she gunna do sit outside his classroom and peek in for the whole day?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
@JabbaAndMutt your video on Influencers in the last thread could have been specifically about Grinch and her lying in the tent telling all her followers she'll try to reply to them is exactly the manipulative tactics she employs. Right now every soft twit that's messaged her will be waiting anxiously to see if they are the chosen one who gets a reply and if so, will announce it to the world declaring that their whole life is now worth living because of Mrs Hinch.
Thank you for sharing that video, I found it really useful. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Considering she's made her money from cleaning, she's bleeping filthy! She has no idea how to actually clean anything that's dirty, did she show us cleaning up the mud from Henry's alleged digging in the garden? Did she duck! Has she even shown us his hole? Nope! Sorry Zoph, if there aren't photos it didn't happen babe. All the Vest!
We haven't seen his hole, but we've seen his lipstick plenty of times 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
For someone who claims she didn’t want / expect all this why does she always state NEVER GIVE UP!!! Pretty much confirms it was planned if you didn’t give up and hit your dream dick chops!! She’s so stupid she puts herself by being so simple.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Hooray! Didn’t think I’d achieve VIP status on a post about the dog’s cock. Just a few days before my Tattle birthday too.

I’d like to thank you all for contributing🏆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Impossible to reply to her ‘fans’ but not impossible to spend hours scrolling through and deleting every single person who comments something she doesn’t like and those who like said comment?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.