Mrs Hinch #135 Ronnies in a bumbo, hinch still a bimbo next Thurs night her & J will limbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been blocked from my second account 😂😂 two blocking’s over the weekend that’s gota be a record no?? I simply asked why her own flesh and blood son was sitting at the back of the photo, whilst Henry took centre stage. It’s Ronnies first Easter and surely it should be all about him, someone who at some point will bleeping understand what Easter is over the poxy dog!!
To be fair I used the fred_rose_west account so was asking for it really 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 73
You naughty trolls, poor Hinchy winchy couldn’t sleep last night because of your truth bombs!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just catching up from yesterday after spending a lovely Sunday with my family.

Bit weird how she's put the bloody dog front and center of her latest grid post isn't it.

And wtf was that meltdown about? Jesus Christ!

Reactions: 15
I think Jamie is behind the tent and it pushing his hands through to keep him sat up. I also think there were no troll comments. She's feeling mum guilty and wants a pick-me-up. So by saying that all her sheep will send her loads of loving messages

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Maybe the knot is to do with being threatened with being reported to the ASA 🤣 seen a company comment that she had a gifted product in the photo and didn’t tag it 🤦🏻‍♀️ She really doesn’t learn does she..

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She really is pathetic.if you show your life to make money then you take what comes with it, don't like it don't do it, but no we all know money and possessions are your priority ...way above looking after and getting help for your child ..

There’s a global pandemic and she’s struggling to sleep because of a few negative comments from complete strangers? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 55
Times must be hard pushing for engagement. Nobody has said duck all so stop whining & throwing your toys out the pram. This staying at home is just like normal for her, Jamie doesn’t work...let’s face it he quit because wifie lives on other people lining her pockets. Wash your mouth out Soph.

• Heart
Aww bless. Wish I’d seen these
Pfttt!! Poor Soph can’t sleep because a few people have put some negative comments on her grid post!!
Meanwhile the rest of us in the real World are desperately trying to cope with life during a global pandemic. ☹

Reactions: 26
Just been blocked from my second account 😂😂 two blocking’s over the weekend that’s gota be a record no?? I simply asked why her own flesh and blood son was sitting at the back of the photo, whilst Henry took centre stage. It’s Ronnies first Easter and surely it should be all about him, someone who at some point will bleeping understand what Easter is over the poxy dog!!
To be fair I used the fred_rose_west account so was asking for it really 😂
I can't imagine she even knows who Fred and Rose West are.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think Jamie is behind the tent and it pushing his hands through to keep him sat up. I also think there were no troll comments. She's feeling mum guilty and wants a pick-me-up. So by saying that all her sheep will send her loads of loving messages
Doesn’t she think that perhaps,just perhaps the vast majority of people have better things to be doing at the moment? This won’t involve blowing smoke up the arse of a 30 year old woman child because diddums is sitting around feeling sowry for herself. Her husband on permanent furlough without money concerns and she’s worrying that she’s losing her relevance and her bessie, Stacey, is becoming more popular with more likes and comments on her Easter posts than hinchy

Haven’t been on much over the weekend but hoping you’re all doing ok, fellow tattlers x

Reactions: 26
Doesn’t live in the real world this one 🤦🏼‍♀️ Is she not aware of what’s happening in the world? I wake everyday with a knot in my stomach! How long will this Continue will i still be able
To put food on the table for my children? What about heating the home paying my mortgage? Like wake up love smell the fucken coffee Instagram isn’t real🤦🏼‍♀️ Get a job girl and begin to live in the real world! Show your child some dignity

Reactions: 29
I also find those posts of her gushing over Ronnie a bit insensitive as so many people can’t be with there kids just now due to shielding and isolation.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.