Mrs Hinch #135 Ronnies in a bumbo, hinch still a bimbo next Thurs night her & J will limbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely can't get over the way people are speaking to the lady from the bunny company. The only trolling comments on Hinch's posts are her sheep "defending" their Queen!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Hinchers are actually such crappy people. Imagine responding to someone's comment this way and then called them a bully. It's clearly hit a nerve because most of their accounts are 50 million pictures of their kids with zero concern for their privacy or protection. All these women who treat their kids like accessories and then claim this shows how much they love them. Then post online BE KIND followed by duck off you dick. Jesus christ wept
I never bother reading the comments on her posts as it gives me the rage. But Christ they really are bleeping vermin aren't they :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Also does she realise that looking at the pictures isn’t reading? Get him on your lap and read to him. Why buy books with words if you’re just gonna look at pictures? That’s what picture books are for. Maybe she can’t read🤔 she sure as hell can’t spell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why hasn’t he got actual baby books? Board books he can hold and look at himself without risking a paper cut. I hope that’s not how she usually “reads” with him by just flicking through the book like that but wouldn’t surprise me as she’s totally clueless

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Hinchers are actually such crappy people. Imagine responding to someone's comment this way and then called them a bully. It's clearly hit a nerve because most of their accounts are 50 million pictures of their kids with zero concern for their privacy or protection. All these women who treat their kids like accessories and then claim this shows how much they love them. Then post online BE KIND followed by duck off you dick. Jesus christ wept

Wow her followers are just truly vile....

And yes dick heads....that's literally the point of sending influencers and celebs free stuff...it's called advertising!
I only dip in and out of this thread and Mrs Hinch but oh my god, they honestly are a cult 😱

Reactions: 18
I am actually getting quite fucked off at how all these alleged parents get angry at someone suggesting that if a child cannot consent to something, you shouldn't do it. They don't view their children as people with rights. Having children is all about them and how it makes them feel and it's just the opposite of what being a parent should be about. Completely bleeping braindead and genuinely incapable of feeling true, unselfish love, never mind "never felt a love like it".

Reactions: 34
Theponyhippy got it spot on! And that was lovely of her to defend the original poster and ask if they were ok.
I’m sick to the back teeth of #bekind, it gets flung about willy nilly now and often on the back of a really horrible comment. Some of Hinches followers are really nasty!

Reactions: 31
They'd do anything for their kids of course, unless it meant compromising a milimetre on what they want, in that case duck off, be kind, you might trigger my made up anxiety.

Reactions: 13
Did someone actually say she didn't ask for her 3.3 mil following 😂😂😂 wtf did she think was going to happen when she's released 3 "books" a t shirt with Stace and some prison loungewear? Of course she asked for it if she didn't want to be famous she'd of done none of those things

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Morning fellow trolls. I screenshotted the "troll" comments that have our Soph feeling soooooo anxious this morning...

She needs her head looked at, if someone was calling my boyfriend vestlife etc I would be howling, its hardly an insult.

As for people expressing genuine concern over Ronnie and his lack of ability to say no to being shared online, she needs a wake up call.

Anyway, enjoy your easter Monday peeps, I'm going to eat chocolate for breakfast

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
F7A765A5-7C6C-4094-8788-4D92A240ABA6.jpeg I had to comment. bleeping hinch sheep have driven me to it!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think she’s going to find her freebies are quickly going to dry up if that’s how she allows her sponsors to be so classily treated. How stupid and shortsighted of you, zoph

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I’ve never fully understood why she deletes the negative comments. If you’re just little old Soph and not ashamed by anything you do, bleeping own it. Own that tit. But you are ashamed, so you delete them.

Reactions: 30
Why does he not have the That’s Not My ... range of books like any normal child of 10minths. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So I have a blog with about 70k followers.... nothing special but just having a laugh about the normal side of parenting and the crazy things kids do etc... there is sometimes comments from people who don’t agree with what I’ve said or have a different view point. I’ve never deleted a comment or blocked someone though... cause I’m an adult that can accept some people don’t agree with me 🙄😂

Reactions: 36
Absolute disgrace her minions are. Stupid too. Someone asked a question asking Hinch if she could be transparent (HA) about parenting.. and they’ve lynched her.. this is Hinchs fault because she’ll have deleted the ones that she didn’t like and now her followers have seen her crying about trolls and are jumping on whatever they can find. nasty witches

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.