Mrs Hinch #135 Ronnies in a bumbo, hinch still a bimbo next Thurs night her & J will limbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nooo hinch you’re missing the point... the whole point of sitting reading with your son is to give him 100% of your time and attention. Put the bleeping phone down! You don’t have to video every single thing you do! And Jesus Christ let him look at the pictures, instead of racing through it and turning the page before he’s even looked at the pictures! Talk to him whilst looking at the book together, engage with your child and forget about yourself for 5 minutes for crying out loud!
Next she'll be telling us that he just loves to read to himself guyzzz 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m a long time lurker and had to post. Could hinch be anymore of an attention seeker?? There’s mostly positive comments on her post, she’s a professional victim. If you look for the negative you’ll find the negative, Soph.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Serious question - when Hunch blocks you, do you stay in her follower numbers?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hinchers are actually such crappy people. Imagine responding to someone's comment this way and then called them a bully. It's clearly hit a nerve because most of their accounts are 50 million pictures of their kids with zero concern for their privacy or protection. All these women who treat their kids like accessories and then claim this shows how much they love them. Then post online BE KIND followed by duck off you dick. Jesus christ wept

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 75
As my normal account was blocked yesterday for replying “twit” to her story, I used my running profile to look at the Easter photo. All I did was like two trolls comments and she has blocked me on that too 😮🤣
She's going to have to spend the whole day with her finger on the block button .....could you be bleeping arsed 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is it just me, I find sticking a picture of Ronnie on to one of his own toys just.. weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Just watched Staceys stories. She is wiping the floor with Hinch! She’s even got the thumbs up down pat. No wonder Hinchy is worried.

75F697AE-A045-4B82-84CA-AB40E7EF74D6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
A few troll comments wouldn’t bother me as much as a complete stranger saying they love me and my family ‘so much’ 😳😳 what weirdos

A few troll comments wouldn’t bother me as much as a complete stranger saying they love me and my family ‘so much’ 😳😳 what weirdos
I’m a bit obsessed with Tom Hardy.. if you hadn’t noticed.. do I love him? Nah. His family? Don’t even like them. And he actually has a talent.. he’s not some spineless twit selling tit all day

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I genuinely don't get how trolling comments can be your main concern when your followers behave this way. She needs to rein them in because they are genuinely vile. She won't obviously because she seems to think she's the only person who can be victimized.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Hinchers are actually such crappy people. Imagine responding to someone's comment this way and then called them a bully. It's clearly hit a nerve because most of their accounts are 50 million pictures of their kids with zero concern for their privacy or protection. All these women who treat their kids like accessories and then claim this shows how much they love them. Then post online BE KIND followed by duck off you dick. Jesus christ wept
It’s so...school yard. These people, along with their cult leader, seem to suffer from arrested psychological development. Grow the duck up, huns

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Hinch is such a troll. The comments on her post weren’t that bad but she wants people to fight for her so she know full well her barmy army are gonna go find those comments and fight her battle. The one with the company asking where the Ronnie bunny was got a few nasty comments including someone saying they won’t ever buy from them. She is disgusting. As for the comments on the post about sharing pictures of Ronnie I saw someone say no one has suffered from having 100 of photos of them. There is a difference in taking photos of your kids and keeping them for yourself and taking photos and plastering them all over social media. Social media is very new. Influencer are new we will only start seeing the damage it has to kids now. Most of us didn’t have this growing up so we can’t comment that if won’t negatively affect Ronnie. Also I think she’s trying to get more comments on her post coz it still hasn’t past 1500 comments yet.

Reactions: 38
Wow her followers are just truly vile....

And yes dick heads....that's literally the point of sending influencers and celebs free stuff...it's called advertising!
I can’t quite believe half the comments on this and the previous screenshots sent by someone! Her followers are vile.
she doesn’t have to say thanks? Of course she bleeping does. its polite.
But no queen grinch can swan about her grey life giving no appreciation for anything because why should she?
She’s already pissed me off and I haven’t even had a 2nd cuppa yet 😡

Reactions: 34

I was just coming on here with these exact screen shots!!! Well sadly I had to get involved and give my 2 pence worth!!!! I AM bleeping WILDDDDDDD

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't understand how folk dib't see the damage. We all remember hie embarrassed we were as teens when our parents whowed our first bf/gf our baby pictures. This is that x100000. I'm a secondary school teacher and the kids genuinely go on each others parents FB, find sweet pictures of them as kids and make them into memes to rip into each other. Her kid is gonna get it so bleeping bad.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
That comment about her not sharing things that he'd find embarrassing at a later date. Except all those bath photos that her trolls babe begged and pleaded with her to stop sharing for his own privacy and safety 🤦🏻‍♀️ Her followers really are bleeping idiots.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.