Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’ve been happily married a decade and while I am obviously fond of my husband, I would rather shove shards of broken glass up my arse than give him a virtual blow job on social media by describing him as ‘my everything’. As far as he knows, he’s ‘alright for a first husband’. Don’t want him getting notions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion

Sophs got the hump, ronnies back slumped - Henry’s centre stage with his Easter plump

• Haha
Reactions: 102
Zoph just needs to stop fucking gushing all the time. Whether it’s Ronnieblesshim, Fred Vest or Pedigree Chunk, she always over-emoting.

I’d respect her more if she said ‘Jamie’s getting right on my tits today, cunting about in a vest, thinking he’s John McClane and sexting. Comment ✊🏻 If you think he’s a bellend, guuuyyyyzz’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

rosalierae

Chatty Member
I have had it with this absolute waste of oxygen and skin, her hideous bug eyed vest wearing wanker if a husband and everyone else that lives in that house. Sorry bout it 🤷🏼‍♀️
1- why does she insist that they have to cook all their ‘meals’ outdoors on that George foreskin grill? She’s like somebody with ADHD or a metal disorder who gets obsessed with something and has to constantly use it unnecessarily- give it 2 days and we will never see that shitty ‘bbq trolley’ again thank FUCK
2- them ‘chicken burgers’ were Birdseye frozen shitty chicken grills and shes parading them Like they’re Michelin standard gourmet grub
3- ronnieblessimhazfootztuftzandaveryobviousdevelopmentaldelay hates her
4- the monologue of her ‘worrying’ about someone breaking his heart- what the fuck man, get a grip you fucking Moron. In your vapid grey inane bubble pretending you give a shit about the hundreds dying a day from this virus but really you’re sat at home obsessing over shit that LITERALLY NOBODY will relate to unless they also are neurotic fucking twats who have no clue how to parent so makes shit up about what she thinks parents worry about
5- the tent photo where that horrible greasy lardy fat bastard dog is at the front AGAIN and ronjonlonglegz is folded away at the back, probably strapped into some other type of contraption designed for a baby half his age and size
6- TALKING OF WHICH WHY IS HE STILL IN A FUCKING BABY ROCKER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
7- Sophie, for someone I have never met and never want to meet for the fear of losing brain cells by being in your vicinity, I really loathe you

I have so many other things to say but I’m bored of giving her the time of day. I think I’m riled up because I’m post 4 nights of working as a nurse in a busy A&E and whilst yes I chose to do this and it is my job that I get paid for, I think of what myself and my colleagues have been experiencing these last few weeks whilst putting our young families at risk and then I see this fucking clown’s jokeshop of an insta story and it makes me think what actual value do you have to society AND NO YOU HAVEN’T ‘HELPED PEOPLE’ like everyone keeps saying you have, you’re disgusting and I can’t wait for you to disappear back into the irrelevance you came from

OK NIGHT

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89

Punkpunkpunk

What the hell is a "tug box" on her list?! Maybe that's where Jamie sits when she gives him a special handshake to reduce mess.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 88

Punkpunkpunk

Thread suggestion:
Vest climbs into his box and gets ready for a tug,
A special reward for hoovering the rug.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

ceejlr

Hinchers are actually such shitty people. Imagine responding to someone's comment this way and then called them a bully. It's clearly hit a nerve because most of their accounts are 50 million pictures of their kids with zero concern for their privacy or protection. All these women who treat their kids like accessories and then claim this shows how much they love them. Then post online BE KIND followed by fuck off you dick. Jesus christ wept

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 75

Jane Doing

Just been blocked from my second account 😂😂 two blocking’s over the weekend that’s gota be a record no?? I simply asked why her own flesh and blood son was sitting at the back of the photo, whilst Henry took centre stage. It’s Ronnies first Easter and surely it should be all about him, someone who at some point will fucking understand what Easter is over the poxy dog!!
To be fair I used the fred_rose_west account so was asking for it really 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 73

airyfairy76

The idiot asking about getting a ”Henry Dog” has really wound me up. THEY ARE NOT ACCESSORIES!!!

I have a gold show cocker spaniel myself - she is 7 years old, but has more energy than Henry in her left paw. Yes you can not walk them much, but you’ll make them fat and miserable - my girl likes nothing more than wombling around fields and can walk for hours. I also do agility with her, as they don’t just need physical exercise, they need mental stimulation as well.

Fucks sake I’m cross. Yes I’m judging you Hinch, for how you treat your FAT, BORED and UNEXERCISED so called first child. I don’t dislike Hentry, I feel terribly sad for him.

Here’s some pictures of my girl, just cos she’s my everything 🥰. And no, she’s not my child 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Siii

what really makes me laugh is Zophs account only has 8.7% interaction rate. Yet people still send her free stuff. How are these company’s not realising she buys her followers?
8.7%

dear lord, what a sad little life Soph. You ruined zoflora for me completely, You brought all your followers so you can Get free stuff. I hope you spend the money on buying lessons in grace and decorum (instead of hoping someone will gift you some)because you have all the grace and decorum of those shitty mug shots you call dinner. Now take your money and get off of Instagram

All the best x

• Haha
Reactions: 71