Mrs Hinch #135 Ronnies in a bumbo, hinch still a bimbo next Thurs night her & J will limbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a teacher, I know that this lady is exactly the sort of parent who lets their child do whatever, constantly has them on a screen, pays them no mind whatsoever, defends their crappy behaviour to the hilt, encourages them to abuse their peers and disrespect their teachers and claims their child is victimized then they face the consequences of her imcompetent parenting. Teachers are tit now? When were they so good then? When they were supposed to be teaching you how to write the words you're or nowadays? Seems like they were always pretty shite then.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Ugh I can see that today is gonna be a day when her trolls jump on any comment that looks like trolling. They literally are a nasty bunch of woman. Those comments are not trolling comments at all. As always hinch has lit the fire and walked away while it all goes up in flames. She won’t take any responsibility for her sheep’s actions but they way they talk to people is disgusting.

Reactions: 25
I had no idea what a tug box was but I’m surprised she actually sat and “crafted” something tbh she could do so much with him she could have even got him to decorate the dogs Easter hat if she really wanted to push him

Reactions: 10
Trawling through over 1500 comments to find a couple of "troll" messages? Get a life you bleeping sad cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So if she has been up all night tossing and turning does that mean she is growing a conscience.

If you have been sweating as well, get your bed sheets changed, have a shower and wash your manky hair, but in reality she sprays her beds, uses dry shampoo and claims to shower when she's probaly using baby wipes 😂
Not gunna lie might respect her a bit more if she turnt around and said that she did that. I’ve been in a situation before where my mental heath was so bad I couldn’t remeber the last time I washed and cba with washing my clothes and sprayed a load of carpet foam stuff on my shirt 🤷 obviously it’s not good and I know it’s not but I just can’t stand her acting like she has her life together. She’s even said before she suffers with mental health issues like big deal who doesn’t know and with a big platform like hers I’d respect her a lot more if she actually sat and talked about it

Reactions: 10
I swear to god these minions of hers are a different breed. There is really is no arguing with stupid 🤦🏼‍♀️Bless them

Reactions: 13
Hinchers are actually such crappy people. Imagine responding to someone's comment this way and then called them a bully. It's clearly hit a nerve because most of their accounts are 50 million pictures of their kids with zero concern for their privacy or protection. All these women who treat their kids like accessories and then claim this shows how much they love them. Then post online BE KIND followed by duck off you dick. Jesus christ wept
This is a classic example of Hinch hiding behind her army, not making a comment but allowing her mean girls to speak out. There was NOTHING but truth in the original posters comment but the comments that followed is just bullying period. And I’ve seen it countless times before x

Reactions: 16
So from what I gather she was gifted a bunny with a jumper with Ronnie a name on and has removed the jumper, used it in the photo and not named it as gifted.
So from what I gather she was gifted a bunny with a jumper with Ronnie a name on and has removed the jumper, used it in the photo and not named it as gifted.
I agree I dont like it he never seems to respond
Even the company have called her out !!! Does this woman have no shame ? Did she actually think by taking the jumper off the bunny the company would not know it was ther item?? As the girl who commented mentioned if it was e-bay ther would be a “swipe-up “
Yet here she is this morning putting it out to the world that she had been trolled on her post yesterday , and it kept her awake at night with the sweats , well soph I’d say it’s your lies an guilty conscious that kept you awake an the fact people are actually not afraid to call you out on ut , coz let’s face it you are nothing or no one special so why is it you do not aknowledge the positive comments and just adress the one that do not “praise” you ! You are a narcissist always said it
Tell you what keeps me awake , (not at night tho more of a day after a night shift) is how many patients we now have in ICU and we are struggling as doctors/nurses for the right PPE equipment etc etc thus having to wear just a plastic apron while dealing with a pandemic while being told to “just keep wiping them down”’yes white plastic bleeping aprons , why don’t you make a donation to local hospitals for PPE ????? With your platform you could be making such a difference your bleeping pathetic , the comments on your post are valid comments , you did not credit the bunny and Ronnie is 100% propped up !!! Now bleeping grow up you idiot stop crying because you realise not everyone is going to like you and accept you will be called out in your lies an deceit!!! Oh an stop having random trips to shops for tat !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Old fag Ash lils Ash covered trackie bottoms in full view. Probably has an ashtray out of shot cause she's outside so it's OK guyzzzzz
That knot box was absolutely shite. Why is everything she make utter tripe? I thought the whole point of a knot box was so baby could feel different textures. Try again Hinch.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow her followers are just truly vile....

And yes dick heads....that's literally the point of sending influencers and celebs free stuff...it's called advertising!
bleeping hell, are they really that stupid? Bleating on and on endlessly about bullying, and how cruel people are to poor old Soph, when that is EXACTLY what they are doing to anyone that doesn't worship the ground their chav princess walks on 🤦

Reactions: 14
A few troll comments wouldn’t bother me as much as a complete stranger saying they love me and my family ‘so much’ 😳😳 what weirdos

I’m a bit obsessed with Tom Hardy.. if you hadn’t noticed.. do I love him? Nah. His family? Don’t even like them. And he actually has a talent.. he’s not some spineless twit selling tit all day
[/Q
Fellow tom hardy fan here.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.