Mrs Hinch #135 Ronnies in a bumbo, hinch still a bimbo next Thurs night her & J will limbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 107990
Following on from my recent post About how in the tent he is leaned back in a funny way where it looks like he would fall back, I just Went back through her stories and saw this, it’s very odd because he is leaning in this too but doesn’t seem to be propped up. How is he not falling backwards?
It's because he hasn't learnt to sit independently, he's adopted a 'Bumbo posture' by sitting in his seat too much, found this online:

The Bumbo holds an infant upright by locking the pelvis and lower limbs into position, and sloping backwards to maintain the centre of gravity in the seat. This not only prevents a baby from actively using the muscles and sensory systems they need for pelvic control, but also tilts the pelvis backwards and brings the head forward into an immature sitting position. Locking a baby into a Bumbo prevents them from exploring and developing the skills they will need to sit (and roll and crawl and walk) confidently on their own.

There's lots of info about the overuse of Bumbo seats.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Maybe she couldn’t sleep because she was so worried that her social media day break was spent at bnm getting Easter tit to post on social media, like duck did she get them before lock down the silly bint now she’s worried she may bring Coronavirus into her home because they shop for none essential tit so often.
my kids have had no Easter eggs or Easter gift off me this year I feel awful but I didn’t get any before lock down and then it wasn’t essential to buy them so I didn’t. They still had a tit load off family members, I live in a lovely village (yes it’s an actual village no a pretend one) where Easter crafts were taken to children’s homes so they had those to play with.

maybe she couldn’t sleep because she’s a vile human being, with her 3.3 million followers (we know they are fake) why is she not trying to do something to help, you have celebrities like Vicky Pattison who are going to warehouses to make up food packages, why can’t she do something like that? Or with all the tit she is gifted why can’t she be gifted things to make packages at home to give out to the elderly or better yet buy a few things to make say 20-40 packages for the elderly and Vulnerable around her? Or start some kind of donation thing on her page because she has so many followers?
how are her stupid twit “army” not questioning why she isn’t doing more to help when she has such a huge following. How is she just getting away with doing duck all to help people who need help, why has she maybe not delivered some packages or treats to her local hospital she’s apparently loaded and even if she didn’t want to spend her money (we know she only spend her money on cheap tack) why not have things donated or gifted to her to help others. This isn’t ok and no one is picking up on it!
You just see stupid articles sayings “how Mrs hinch helps clean your home against Coronavirus” how is that helpful? We know how to clean our homes what we need is her helping the people who need help at this time but she’s not said anything on the matter. It’s absolutely disgusting and she’s a horrible person. But still she sun shines out of her arse. And I must admit the same goes to any celebrity, influencer or someone who has a huge following like Stacy Solomon who haven’t done anything to help anyone but themselves, the people who are unknown and don’t have massive support are the ones helping the people in need while they sit back in their big homes looking out for themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Thread title suggestion:
Lockdown with Fred Vest and Pedigree Chunk, Soph’s in a “no hinch haul” funk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
It's because he hasn't learnt to sit independently, he's adopted a 'Bumbo posture' by sitting in his seat too much, found this online:

The Bumbo holds an infant upright by locking the pelvis and lower limbs into position, and sloping backwards to maintain the centre of gravity in the seat. This not only prevents a baby from actively using the muscles and sensory systems they need for pelvic control, but also tilts the pelvis backwards and brings the head forward into an immature sitting position. Locking a baby into a Bumbo prevents them from exploring and developing the skills they will need to sit (and roll and crawl and walk) confidently on their own.

I work at a nursery and bumbo seats have been banned for several years. I’m surprised they still sell them.

Reactions: 27
Fred Vest thinks he’s such a hunk but he’s always second choice after Pedigree Chunk

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So if she really has 3.3 mil followers, statistically there will be some who have lost ones to this horrid virus and she is still bleeting on about a few nasty trolls! Seriously Soph

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Called it! Said that she would post about having anxiety today. And who cares that’s the deaths in Britain at 10,000 and you are crying over messages that people you don’t even know sent you. Who cares. I bet this post has more to do with staceys post of Rex got 350,000 likes and she didn’t even get 200,000 probs fishing for more likes.

Reactions: 51
100% agree ! If they can’t be bothered to walk him then they should PAY someone to walk him. It’s so sad 😞 He is such a prop in their sad staged life 😔😔
She did advertise in that ATB facebook page for a dog walker when she first got Henry

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Maybe isolation is getting to me but I'm using my dogs Instagram to wind up these absolute melts commenting on hinchs latest grid post. I've been called a prick and vile and all sorts. I merely suggested companies stop sending her gifts since she doesn't bother to credit them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Nooo hinch you’re missing the point... the whole point of sitting reading with your son is to give him 100% of your time and attention. Put the bleeping phone down! You don’t have to video every single thing you do! And Jesus Christ let him look at the pictures, instead of racing through it and turning the page before he’s even looked at the pictures! Talk to him whilst looking at the book together, engage with your child and forget about yourself for 5 minutes for crying out loud!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Called it! Said that she would post about having anxiety today. And who cares that’s the deaths in Britain at 10,000 and you are crying over messages that people you don’t even know sent you. Who cares. I bet this post has more to do with staceys post of Rex got 350,000 likes and she didn’t even get 200,000 probs fishing for more likes.
I’m sure a free gifted BBQ will make that anxiety melt right away ...Always works for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So how long do we think it'll be before we get the screenshots of gushing messages of support from her adoring fans, that make her cry? :sleep:
I really don't think she's cut out for the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

He also sits with his legs straight out in front of him like he would when in a bumbo, a really unnatural way to sit.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
He also sits with his legs straight out in front of him like he would when in a bumbo, a really unnatural way to sit.
This really stresses me out, just tuck his damn feet up woman! He'll soon get his balance and learn to sit properly!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
As my normal account was blocked yesterday for replying “twit” to her story, I used my running profile to look at the Easter photo. All I did was like two trolls comments and she has blocked me on that too 😮🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Aww bless. Wish I’d seen these
So if she has been up all night tossing and turning does that mean she is growing a conscience.

If you have been sweating as well, get your bed sheets changed, have a shower and wash your manky hair, but in reality she sprays her beds, uses dry shampoo and claims to shower when she's probaly using baby wipes 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.