Mrs Hinch #134 Too good to clap for the NHS out front hides out the back like an absolute...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching stories from someone I follow on Instagram (I believe they do like Hinch as she has mentioned her in dribs and drabs). Well she’s been quite open about her issues with mental health and that she receives therapy. So she’s talking about doing a tadaa list today. That therapy recommends you write it down and tick it off once you have completed it. This is supposed to motivate you and then you feel better about doing more tasks. Rather than seeing a list full of things that you feel too overwhelmed to complete. I just can’t believe what hinch is doing, twisting something that actually sounds like a really beneficial thing for people who struggle and then making money off it. It’s clear that Hinch doesn’t follow her lists in the way she says. The ticks she does are obviously prerecorded and I think she must reuse a lot of them just to suit her content. This is the first time I’ve seen someone talk about a list in this way, which just makes me see how damaging these Hinch lists could be for someone who is actually struggling. I actually saw a comment on one of her posts the other day from someone asking to borrow Hinch for the day as she used to be bad with ocd, got over it but has now let things slip and doesn’t know how to get back on track with cleaning

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Who is CMAA who was mentioned earlier?
Cleaning my Anxiety Away, she’s another cleaning account. Back when I was following Hinch CMAA was always hanging out of her backside, she used to leave gushing comments on all her grid posts. The house was an absolute rip off of Greyville. Apparently she left Instagram for a while, but now she’s back.

Reactions: 4
I’m a new thread behind with 1% battery lol...what have you all found for her to hide her pathetic self for ANOTHER day?

welllllll done x

Reactions: 5
Have a google of the military way of sleeping. It is about visualisation, controlled breathing and repeating a phrase in your head. When you wake up during the night or struggle to get off to sleep give it a go 😴😴😴
I will Thankyou 😘

Reactions: 2
Just watching stories from someone I follow on Instagram (I believe they do like Hinch as she has mentioned her in dribs and drabs). Well she’s been quite open about her issues with mental health and that she receives therapy. So she’s talking about doing a tadaa list today. That therapy recommends you write it down and tick it off once you have completed it. This is supposed to motivate you and then you feel better about doing more tasks. Rather than seeing a list full of things that you feel too overwhelmed to complete. I just can’t believe what hinch is doing, twisting something that actually sounds like a really beneficial thing for people who struggle and then making money off it. It’s clear that Hinch doesn’t follow her lists in the way she says. The ticks she does are obviously prerecorded and I think she must reuse a lot of them just to suit her content. This is the first time I’ve seen someone talk about a list in this way, which just makes me see how damaging these Hinch lists could be for someone who is actually struggling. I actually saw a comment on one of her posts the other day from someone asking to borrow Hinch for the day as she used to be bad with ocd, got over it but has now let things slip and doesn’t know how to get back on track with cleaning
It’s called behavioural activation And is used for people who suffer from low mood/depression due to lacking motivation and not doing much during the day. So we try to help people re activate their lives by getting them to do certain things such as exercise doing things around the house. It’s all about taking baby steps and not setting yourself unrealistic targets so you feel a sense of achievement once you have done it. We have been doing this for years in the CBT world. And that’s all hinch is doing apart from she is unrealistic and a few of my clients have put pressure on themselves to be the perfect mother, wife and have the perfect home whilst working full time. I have came across a few who have been ‘influenced’ by grinch and it is honestly like having to de programme them from them trying to be like her and get them to start again in a healthy manner. a lot of women compare the self to her and then feel despair as they live in the real world and have to work. Whereas this tit does not work and gets everything gifted to her. She is such a bad mental health advocate.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
" The pressure and worries of social media????" Is she having a laugh? You choose to put yourself out there. I don't suppose for a second all those working for the NHS or the keyworkers are feeling stressed or worried at all at this moment in time but have no other choice, unlike her who could walk away at any time!! She's sat at home in her safe little bubble and is so far up her own arse that she can't see how ridiculous she sounds. She makes me so angry, my daughter is in her 3rd year studying Pharmacy and because she's home from university she's working at our local pharmacy as they need help at this dreadful time. I'm worried sick about her and here's this stupid b***h feeling the pressure of social media. :mad::mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Her last post has really freaked me out.. 'I can't wait to wake up tomorrow and change his nappy so I can smell his skin' having a child is a love you cannot describe but there are some things you just don't say out loud...
I can honestly say I NEVER look forward to changing my daughters nappy, and as much as I love her and look forward to seeing her in the morning,I am relieved when she goes to bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hahahaha she’s got Mario’s back because she knows he’s got duck all content either. He’s day job is closed and also in administration and there’s nothing left to clean in his postage stamp flat. Stace probably nominated Hinch so she can have a full day doing her own stories and not have her copy them.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Cleaning my Anxiety Away, she’s another cleaning account. Back when I was following Hinch CMAA was always hanging out of her backside, she used to leave gushing comments on all her grid posts. The house was an absolute rip off of Greyville. Apparently she left Instagram for a while, but now she’s back.
She ain’t back

This could be our perfect opportunity to actually comment on her grid post with an actual opinion without it been deleted! Let's see if she really is staying off the gram today guys 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Just watvg

i think this is spot on! The last week or so I get the impression that she isn’t happy and there is tit going on behind closed doors. She seems more and more manic. Whenever she’s like this, Smelly Solomon steps in and takes her away from insta for the day, which she has done this morning.
I got caught down a rabbit hole last night when I couldn’t sleep. About the Shanonn and Chris Watts murders. She was all over social media selling tit and portraying this amazing life. Behind the scenes he was cheating on her and they were up to their eyeballs in debt. Sadly it ended in him murdering them all. Obviously I’m not saying this will end the same, but it really is a warning as to not everything is always as it seems. We only see what she wants us to see. Although I can’t feel sorry for her, because she’s a horrible witch 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.