Mrs Hinch #133 Hinch caught in a lie, a break from insta? Wonder why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not one to wish ill on people but imagine if one of them got unwell and needed ICU these two do need a reality check of some kind like that to open their eyes.

I still think hiding out the back is absolutely ridiculous 😡 she acts like the clapping is for her.

Reactions: 16
Let's just leave these here.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Why does she laugh so much during the weekly claps?! No one does it round here. Lots of cheering and clapping but none of that
Because they're doing it to wind us lot up. After everyone on here comment on how disrespectful Jamie was on week 1, Sophie said to Jamie on week 2 'do what you did last time'. So they're just taking the piss out of it all to try and wind Tattlers up! They're vile! X

Reactions: 31
I just remembered that I messaged her a while ago when she filled her bird feeders for summer. I told her the most important time to feed birds was in the winter when the ground was hard and there was no berries on the trees and that summer wasn't as important.... She never replied.... Heartbroken

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Going by her most recent clapping story of it's really light outside for 8pm compared to last weeks. But could anyone hear clapping/cheering in the back? How bad would it be if she prerecorded that! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just catching up with this thread and Hinchs Instagram stories from today. I feel so sorry for Ronnie. My little boy is a couple of months older than him and the difference between Ron and my little lad at that age are astounding. I know that each baby is different but why is Ronnie only just having finger foods at nearly 10 months old? Has she really just been feeding him pouch after pouch? He should be exploring and tasting new flavours and shock, yes it can be messy at times but just let him discover new things! What’s the need to keep holding him back? Poor baby, it makes me so sad for him :(

Reactions: 6
I bet Jamie can't wait until quarantine is over so she can duck off to B&M for an hour so he can have a wank and release some stress! Imagine living with that nail 12 for weeks on end! I don't rate him what so ever but my GOD I feel sorry for all the nagging and bossing around she must do to him! She'd definitely be buried in that airport garden if that was me

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Tell me I’m not the only one that can do something then have a laugh to themselves. I was Just wiping down my little ones high chair and suddenly cracked up...

She peels bleeping cheese 😆 🧀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Evening everyone!

I’ve seen repeated references to this website in comments on articles about Mrs Hinch, so I thought I’d come see what all the fuss is about! I’ve been lurking around for a while now reading through some of the threads, it’s been fascinating!

I stopped following Mrs Hinch quite a long time ago. I enjoyed her stories at first, but after a while I found myself comparing my home to hers in a negative way. Silly really as I don’t have anywhere near as much free time as she does and my house is a pretty old building. It’s never going to look like a brand spanking spotless new build, and that’s ok with me! I’ve always loved my home so I was really annoyed with myself for briefly letting her make me feel like it was rubbish.

I’ve recently started watching her stories again out of nosiness, and she seems to have changed a lot since I was following her. Her content is very different too, she doesn’t actually seem to do that much cleaning and organising anymore. I’ve noticed a lot of her old favourite products seem to have disappeared in favour of stuff she is paid to promote. These days her lifestyle is nothing like most peoples, and it really annoys me that she doesn’t seem to realise that. I’ve found her especially irritating throughout this pandemic!

Got to say, I love all the nicknames you’ve come up with for them all!

• Heart
Reactions: 78
I really wish I hadn't watched her stories now. I feel so upset and disheartened at their vile behaviour tonight and it's really got to me 😥 I honestly think that tonight's performance was for our benefit to troll us on here, which is an appauling thing to do. Tonight wasn't about you hinch, this was an opportunity for everyone to thank the NHS and keyworkers who are doing an amazing job and risking their lives to save others.

She really is a vile person who has no respect at all 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 34
When I watch other videos of the clap for key workers I’m choking back cheers, it’s amazing to see the support, and communities coming together. My sister in law works in ITU & she’s posted a video of the emergency services with their sirens blaring and the medical staff clapping outside the hospital. Then you have this pair of absolute wallopers whooping and hollering like they're at a carnival, performing for the cameras.

Reactions: 17
Onslaws been cheating and telling her lies but Grinch proved us wrong and filmed herself peeling her cheese guysssss

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.