Mrs Hinch #133 Hinch caught in a lie, a break from insta? Wonder why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guuyyyzzzz

I really need to rant about our Soph. Firstly, who even has the time or energy to clean up all day, everyday. I first followed her when I was pregnant and nesting, but since having my son who is a week older than Ronnie, I’ve realised how unrealistic her lifestyle is. At first I thought it was because Jamie was home to help out with the baby, and having her family close by. But more recently, after seeing her posts I have found the light! My son is constantly on the go, always wanting to explore, never sits still, hence why I never get round to getting anything done! I also put his crazy character down to the fact that before COVID19, we went out near enough everyday to classes or to see family so he’s always been social. Plus my husband works and is a key worker during this pandemic so I’m on my own. But seeing poor Ronnie, so under-stimulated and disengaged actually breaks my heart and I Iook at how lucky Sophie and Jamie are to be able to provide such amazing opportunities for their boy but they seemingly don’t do very much with him. Except going swimming every now and again.I like things to be clean and organised but I would much rather my son be happy and engaged than constantly worrying about getting messy. I don’t doubt that they love their boy and I’m sure he’ll have a cushty life but he needs to be their main focus! I know her page is mainly about cleaning but given the amount of Ronnie content, she never tells us about the difficult times with Ronnie. I mean, surely she’s had a few rough nights with him? Or if he’s teething than sharing how she’s handling that? Or if he’s genuinely not enjoying anything other than pouched food then ask for advice or be honest about it! She would atleast be so much more relatable to a large portion of her followers because many of them, like myself, would be questioning ourselves on what we are doing so wrong that our babies aren’t napping all the time like hers (because mine has been refusing naps lately), why our babies don’t always sleep at the same time every night etc. And it has annoyed me so much that people I know class her as an inspiration, like, are there no other women in the world that have achieved so much more to help the world and better themselves and society? Because that definitely ain’t Mrs Hinch! Also, I sincerely hope Ronnie grows up knowing there’s more to life than shades of grey!! Rant over. 😓😂 thank you for listening!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
My 15yr old daughter and I watched the programme earlier on channel 4 about keeping your house clean and safe during this pandemic. I mentioned that a woman on Instagram who is a cleaning account has barely acknowledged the virus, and hasn’t shown her 3.3milion followers how to protect themselves and their loved ones. Just showed us a story the other day of her cleaning her already clean tacky sofa.

She asked me to show her the account, she took one look at he page and said straight away, well she’s not going to is she, she’s after the money. Even my daughter can see it’s an account on the beg, how are so many people duped?!

Reactions: 41
Evening everyone!

I’ve seen repeated references to this website in comments on articles about Mrs Hinch, so I thought I’d come see what all the fuss is about! I’ve been lurking around for a while now reading through some of the threads, it’s been fascinating!

I stopped following Mrs Hinch quite a long time ago. I enjoyed her stories at first, but after a while I found myself comparing my home to hers in a negative way. Silly really as I don’t have anywhere near as much free time as she does and my house is a pretty old building. It’s never going to look like a brand spanking spotless new build, and that’s ok with me! I’ve always loved my home so I was really annoyed with myself for briefly letting her make me feel like it was rubbish.

I’ve recently started watching her stories again out of nosiness, and she seems to have changed a lot since I was following her. Her content is very different too, she doesn’t actually seem to do that much cleaning and organising anymore. I’ve noticed a lot of her old favourite products seem to have disappeared in favour of stuff she is paid to promote. These days her lifestyle is nothing like most peoples, and it really annoys me that she doesn’t seem to realise that. I’ve found her especially irritating throughout this pandemic!

Got to say, I love all the nicknames you’ve come up with for them all!

Same here I had to unfollow her as I felt like my 2 bed flat wasnt good enough to even have my own mum over for dinner after watching her stories the other half would come home from work to stressed out missus most days worrying about our home not being good enough

I now realise that my beautiful 2 bed flat is enough for us and I wouldnt change a thing about the home we have together

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Can babies with no teeth even eat raw carrot & peppers? Fair enough I guess they can suck on them but surely some boiled veg makes more sense?
Can eat anything really. Finger foods is just about them exploring textures and bringing foods up to their mouth.
I've always skipped puree stage with mine (I'm far too lazy to puree my own food and spoon feed and pouches are extortionate)

I've just given whatever I eat from day one. I've seen babies with no teeth chewing on a bit of steak!

Good to see she's finally giving him some proper foods rather than slop.

I cannot get over how quickly these threads are moving now!

Reactions: 8
Can eat anything really. Finger foods is just about them exploring textures and bringing foods up to their mouth.
I've always skipped puree stage with mine (I'm far too lazy to puree my own food and spoon feed and pouches are extortionate)

I've just given whatever I eat from day one. I've seen babies with no teeth chewing on a bit of steak!

Good to see she's finally giving him some proper foods rather than slop.

I cannot get over how quickly these threads are moving now!
It’s got to worry her how fast these threads move now, especially when she can’t really do anything massive because of lockdown 😂
I love seeing all the new people as well saying they’ve heard about Tattle on comment boards. Welcome new “Trolls” 👍

Reactions: 21
Shame she can’t delete her bot followers as quickly as she can delete any comments that aren’t stroking her Minky!! (Sorry that was gross but it made me laugh!) 😂

In other news it’s my birthday! Are we having a huge party? Snow machine? Group trip to Disney? Mile high light up letters in the back garden?! 🤗
Happy Birthday 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Imagine being such a cretinous self absorbed mother that you have to write the one activity you do with your son on a checklist and tick it off?! (Blatantly was directed to do the painting by Gleam, but we already knew that, bleeping puppet)

I can't wait to see her bake a cake 👀👀👀
I thought this earlier.. who needs a list to remind themselves to interact with their child, so sad 😔

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Was wondering if they’d be out in the street with the neighbours this week. Obviously not. Rat boy mugging off the camera (Christ he’s ugly) and shouting like a bleeping goon.
I wondered this. Why are they in the back garden? I understand it’s not for everyone (including some nhs workers from what I understand) however I thought part of showing support was about coming together as a community in a socially distant/lockdown abiding way? Bringing people together and such. Maybe I’m very wrong about that interpretation but I just find it strange they’re in the back garden 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I really wish I hadn't watched her stories now. I feel so upset and disheartened at their vile behaviour tonight and it's really got to me 😥 I honestly think that tonight's performance was for our benefit to troll us on here, which is an appauling thing to do. Tonight wasn't about you hinch, this was an opportunity for everyone to thank the NHS and keyworkers who are doing an amazing job and risking their lives to save others.

She really is a vile person who has no respect at all 😡
I laugh Whalen her barmy army say we are jealous of her because all she does is try to prove a point to us day in and day out. What a bleeping life having to prove yourself all the time to us horrible trolls. I would never swap my life for hers in a million years. She is like a performing monkey most days trying to please her sheep whilst trying to out do tattlers. I will stick to my nice quiet drama free life thanks. By the way you lot do crack me up and I am sending love to you all. Right enough of slop time to return to my twatful normal self 🥰😍

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think she will show a story with the clock in the background to prove its still wrong, who in ther right mind would clap that loud that early hmmm 🤔 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
can you imagine if the clapping video was pre recorded 😂😂
It does look like the time is 5:50.
what a major fail if so. Thickos

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.