Mrs Hinch #133 Hinch caught in a lie, a break from insta? Wonder why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure the kid could wait for a paddling pool. Omg. Hilarious. Sorry kid, you’re having no birthday presents at all this year! Is this person for real comparing a kids birthday present to another piece of garden tat that was totally not needed!! Tosser 👊🏼💦

Reactions: 33
So Getalife2020 is either Hinch or one of her pathetic sheep 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
My partners friend is a Courier and he said it’s like Christmas.. 🙄 these are the selfish types of people we’re living amongst. I would like to see my family and friends preferably before the year is out too.. duck off Hinchliffes I think your 15 minutes of fame are slowly coming to an end.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
OMG I just can’t bear to watch her singing with that ugly scowl on her face and the aggressive mannerisms . Do we think she’s been cheated on at some stage? Can’t stand the clapping either. In fact I can’t stand her anymore!

Reactions: 10
Absolute cunts. Pair of them. Disrespectful is not even a good enough word to describe them. They're vile to the core.

Screenshot_2020-04-09-20-37-21-00.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I didn’t see the trolls comments but I’m assuming it’s about me stating I’ve bought a pool for my baby’s first birthday, yes I have ordered something online to be delivered. No I don’t feel bad about it. My kids have been locked inside for weeks they haven’t seen any of their friends or family and haven’t been to any of their baby classes so if I can do anything to make this time more fun for them then I will. Loads of people who are furloughed have taken up jobs as delivery drivers to make an income so if that helps them keep food on the table too then that’s a bonus.

• Heart
Reactions: 91
That clapping tho... The chavtastic couple on the estate. I bet onslows dick is tiny hense why he acts the big man... For a small man.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I didn’t see the trolls comments but I’m assuming it’s about me stating I’ve bought a pool for my baby’s first birthday, yes I have ordered something online to be delivered. No I don’t feel bad about it. My kids have been locked inside for weeks they haven’t seen any of their friends or family and haven’t been to any of their baby classes so if I can do anything to make this time more fun for them then I will. Loads of people who are furloughed have taken up jobs as delivery drivers to make an income so if that helps them keep food on the table too then that’s a bonus.
No need to explain yourself here lovely! Hope your baby has an amazing birthday in the circumstances x

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Either the garden clock is wrong, or it was pre recorded? The clock looks like it’s say 5:50?
Good spot 👏 now we need to keep an eye on that clock ,if it's right ,proves she doesn't have enough respect to even clap at the correct time ...come on tattlers eagle eyes at the ready 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
what a load of drivel😂, this was my face reading that-🥴🥴🥴
That was me she was responding to! Is my response to that still there? It was so long it came up as a new comment 😂 I got blocked for it too!!

I had someone else comment under my response telling me that ppl like me are the reason others are suicidal! 😂 although that particular cretin deleted her msg pretty quick before I could respond!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sure the kid could wait for a paddling pool. Omg. Hilarious. Sorry kid, you’re having no birthday presents at all this year! Is this person for real comparing a kids birthday present to another piece of garden tat that was totally not needed!! Tosser 👊🏼💦
Def soph! She dont give a tit for her own childs happiness never mind someone elses 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t muster a cheer when clapping as my throat just closes and I want to sob. We are applauding workers across the country in horrendous situations, a little gesture borne out of sheer gratitude amidst helplessness.

I do not treat it like I am at a bleeping concert. Nor do I feel the need to film myself. A tiny bit of me wanted to film my elderly neighbour who was out ringing a bell (an heirloom) but for what? That memory is going to last far longer than the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
CRINGING at them clapping. Ffs go out & clap don’t make it about you.
On another note is anyone watching C4? The woman was mixing bleach, washing up liquid & zoflora 🤯🤯 Bet she calls herself a hincher. 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
That's what good mum's do. They get essential things to make sure they're children are stimulised in an unprecedented situation. Not buy cheap tat from eBay to try and use it for content on the gram. Meanwhile completely ignoring your under-stimulised baby! Don't explain yourself, not to that 🐑!!! Any decent mother would have done the same or agreed with why you did it! Clearly brainwashed by Zoph or is Zoph herself trying to defend her twatness! X

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Good spot 👏 now we need to keep an eye on that clock ,if it's right ,proves she doesn't have enough respect to even clap at the correct time ...come on tattlers eagle eyes at the ready 😂
Cue "oh my god guuuuyyyyzz I've not had batteries in this in so long....." to cover that one up.

Also, I noticed today that Emma Conway (brummy mummy) is not a P&G ambassador/brand partner and has a couple features on them this week. Odd that theres not anything from Soph.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You're right not to feel bad! duck Hinch and that absolute prick of a commenter. At the end of the day, I'm in the same position and guess what? I'm going to order a birthday present for my daughter's first birthday. I'm not ordering useless stuff that can wait! I also have a 5 year old who will be so upset if we don't celebrate his little sisters birthday. I've not ordered anything since this lockdown, I've gone out on my own and done our food shop and to get petrol for the car. We've had zero post so I've called companies and asked them to send me emails where possible instead. I won't feel guilty because I'm not and never have, drained the postal system unlike her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.