Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I

His lack of interest, lack of ‘personality’ is very similar to my autistic nephew. He is very severely autistic and was diagnosed at 3. I feel very anxious Hinch will stick her head in the sand and ignore the signs. There is something just not right with Ronnie and I can see I’m not the first to feel this.
No I’ve said this for a long time. I brought it up on a digital spy forum when he was about 4 mo old and people went mental telling me I was horrible etc. I’m glad people are starting to see what I can see too now!!

Reactions: 15
Question please trolls.

I let my 6 month old paint today (no cling film in sight)
Put him in the bath straight after and he still looks like a smurf 😩 how do I get the paint off?!
Just a little bit of elbow grease will make him good as new 😂

Disclaimer please not even attempt this at home. Thank you

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don't think there's anything wrong with RonnieBlessHim at all.

Like mother, like son, perhaps?
Screenshot_20200407-225604~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Just checked TikTok and Stacey has 200K more followers than hinch.

I mean Hinch got to 3 million long before SS did ... weird that

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thanks to Rebecca Wrong-daily, and me living in Florida (USA) 4/5 hours behind so hopefully hinch and her weirdo followers are almost asleep, I had the time to post the evidence (from a dummy account, obviously) using all of the Hinch tags so it’ll show up under all of them for her little army to see. I have also tagged Hinch herself and lardsnomes, just for an added bonus.

Quarantine has given me plenty of time! 😊

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
Just checked TikTok and Stacey has 200K more followers than hinch.

I mean Hinch got to 3 million long before SS did ... weird that
Can you buy TIkTok followers 🙊, if not that'll explain the difference in followers 😄.
Not sure if it was on this thread or somewhere else but a person did an investigation on Hinch's followers and they reckon 2.9 million were fake 🤔

Reactions: 7
Name something beginning with "R" that makes you smile.........Rabbits!!! WTF hinch.
Surely it would have been your son Ronnie you daft twit. She is an absolute joke and laughing stock, utterly embarassing. Poor Ronnie 😥

Reactions: 20
I’ve just seen a girl I follow on my Instagram (ex colleague) has just done the cling film painting with her 7 month old 😭😭
It really pisses me off that hinch has taken the shine off this. I did clingfilm painting when Charlotte was around 6 months, for no other reason than she loved to watch the paint squidge around. She wasn't bothered by actual paint on her hands but she loved watching it under the clingfilm.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Get ready for 60+ pre recorded stories can’t wait, might go sleep now 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.