Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d like to slap her....surely there’s a opportunity there for her to make some dollar 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm sure there would be a line of people wanting to slap her 😂 one can dream🙈

Joke aside I'd love to be able to talk to her and actually see the real person and ask her why is she doing the stuff she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Long time lurker but first time posting....
Cant STAND the woman!!!
Also, a home account I follow on insta just posted this, so much for a social media free day!

View attachment 105197
Outed by her own Hinchers! 🤣 ATB Soph!🤣
You couldn’t make it up! 🤣
Could anyone re-post the recently added photo of Onslow please? I couldn’t view it (it looks like he was on his knees holding a drill or something, at a guess!). Thanks trolls 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As silly as it was I just had a right giggle over Stacey's latest story. Her house is so much fun and she doesn't care if she looks silly. And god love her she's writing replies to people's letters I don't think soph has it in her to be light hearted, fun, silly or take the piss out of herself. Sad really that her life is as grey as her house

Reactions: 33
Does anyone know or can see if she actually accepts new people on her Sophie Hichcliffe insta still??

Does anyone know or can see if she actually accepts new people on her Sophie Hichcliffe insta still??
I requested to follow her earlier. Will see if she accepts it. Will have to wait until her ‘social media break’ is over though.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It really baffles me that she wants another baby when she cba with the one she’s got 🙄

I'm convinced she's pregnant, would explain the baggy clothes, I think once this Corona Virus has calmed down she will do a big announcement and tell all her hinchers that she just didn't feel it was the right time to announce her news 'with all that's happening' 🙃

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.