Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rebecca Wrong-daily

Someone on the old thread mentioned that they’d seen those answers before and I did a bit on digging. Go back to thread #54. The date was 27th September 2019 and Mrs hinch was attending a Joy of Clean unstoppables event. She sat next the cleaning my anxiety away which we all agreed was very odd because she hated Mrs hinch and look what she posted .... anyone recognise it 🧐 she posted that Mrs hinch had been working on it that day and was stuck so they were competing it together
D2B9F24E-85FA-47AE-B509-A97791FB2CCA.jpeg
52278F0D-99C1-4B29-9DA6-BC6341DFDCD7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 197

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Someone on the old thread mentioned that they’d seen those answers before and I did a bit on digging. Go back to thread #54. The date was 27th September 2019 and Mrs hinch was attending a Joy of Clean unstoppables event. She sat next the cleaning my anxiety away which we all agreed was very odd because she hated Mrs hinch and look what she posted .... anyone recognise it 🧐 she posted that Mrs hinch had been working on it that day and was stuck so they were competing it together View attachment 104910View attachment 104911
Shit! That’s some special detective 🕵️‍♀️ work RWD! You need a VIP badge immediately 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 132

Greygardener

Chatty Member
Early contender for the next title : Rebecca caught hinch in a lie, a break from insta? Wonder why!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Someone on the old thread mentioned that they’d seen those answers before and I did a bit on digging. Go back to thread #54. The date was 27th September 2019 and Mrs hinch was attending a Joy of Clean unstoppables event. She sat next the cleaning my anxiety away which we all agreed was very odd because she hated Mrs hinch and look what she posted .... anyone recognise it 🧐 she posted that Mrs hinch had been working on it that day and was stuck so they were competing it together View attachment 104910View attachment 104911
oh my gosh guys I showed you the R page and said that’s what I was working on wiv my mum I’m so silly guys I meant to show you the B page cause mum wasn’t helping me wiv anyfink I was talking Bullshit
Hope this helps guys! X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
God I bloody love this site. When everything around us is literally going to shit (I’ve almost slaughtered my husband once this morning and it’s only 8.30!!) we make each other laugh, support each other, advise and reassure each other.....and spot a fucking lie from 1000 paces!!!
God bless Tattle and all who sail in her! 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 103

Catloaf

Late to the party as always but fucking RINGWORM. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Anyways, morning Soph. One question for you..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Busted her lying arse! Well done 🧐😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Fuck me! Some of those answers - Author- Rick Stein, of course Rick always springs to mind when I’m contemplating a book, imagine if he was famous for something other than writing 🤷‍♀️ I particularly loved that line from his second novel...4oz butter! 🤦‍♀️
I think it was Ricks debut detective trilogy where he mentioned that Spice/Herb - Rock Salt! Sweet jebus thick as shit!

• Haha
Reactions: 90

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Hahahahaha amazing. This is incredible. I love it.

Perhaps maybe it was an attempt at a Tattle clap back? Because we claimed big Freda is blatantly with her during lockdown so she wanted something to show she wasn’t?! Why the fuck would you do something like that with your mum over the phone anyway?! Mine would hang up.

• Haha
Reactions: 89

BoPeep

Guys let's not be too harsh now, I mean who amongst us can honestly say they've never popped out for bread and milk and come back with a fucking bench for the garden!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Guuuuuuyyyyyzzzz she has been caught in a lie by the brilliant @Rebecca Wrong-daily
You know what this means! We should be getting treated to a full on meltdown tomorrow! These always follow when she has been caught out as the lying turd she is. I’m hardly gonna sleep now I’m so excited for her to see she’s been caught!

• Haha
Reactions: 88

mine to cherryreg

OMFG, Staceys stories today have absolutely SHAT all over Hinch 🤣🤣🤣Its defo a competion between those two, i love it 🤣🤣 Her kiwi turtles she made the boys, Rex out in the garden eating a rice cake, playing and tickling rex until he is crying with laughter, her too tok dance where shes dressed up as a wolf 🤣🤣she looks mad but its so good to see, not one bit of it filtered, just having a laugh like it should be !! And not to mention the fact a small business messaged her struggling and stacey actually went out her way to buy 50 or so of those handmade bunnies. Cant say that isnt kind. When has Sophie EVER, EVER done anything like that? Selfish cunt would never do this or spare a penny on anyone but herself ! After watching those Sophie will be reeling lmao

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86

Therealist

VIP Member
I knew I wasn’t imagining things!! Omg why lie, even to go so far as to say you done it with your mum over the phone???

Trying to keep up the illusion that she’s not got ma barker there maybe!
What an absolute pathological liar

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

kittymamaxo

Thanks to Rebecca Wrong-daily, and me living in Florida (USA) 4/5 hours behind so hopefully hinch and her weirdo followers are almost asleep, I had the time to post the evidence (from a dummy account, obviously) using all of the Hinch tags so it’ll show up under all of them for her little army to see. I have also tagged Hinch herself and lardsnomes, just for an added bonus.

Quarantine has given me plenty of time! 😊

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75