Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm convinced she's pregnant, would explain the baggy clothes, I think once this Corona Virus has calmed down she will do a big announcement and tell all her hinchers that she just didn't feel it was the right time to announce her news 'with all that's happening' 🙃
ive thought this myself a couple times! Especially a couple threads ago when there was comments about how she suddenly has big boobs lol

Reactions: 9
I’m thinking she might be preg at but who knows...I already feel sorry for the unborn baby...hinch is an appalling mother. She may well be a first time mum and learning but you can guarantee if she has another then she will not ‘learn’ from any of her current ‘parenting’ ..

I’m calling an early bingo for a little girl named Paris after where she was conceived 🤣😉

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I’m thinking she might be preg at but who knows...I already feel sorry for the unborn baby...hinch is an appalling mother. She may well be a first time mum and learning but you can guarantee if she has another then she will not ‘learn’ from any of her current ‘parenting’ ..

I’m calling an early bingo for a little girl named Paris after where she was conceived 🤣😉
Surely ella is favourite?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
What has happened to Boobelle (I think that is their name). She could go and spy for us. Where are you Boobs???
There's a conspiracy theory going round that she forgot her password so re-incarnated herself as her favourite place in Maldon, Tom Tit Lane. Miss you Boobelle!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nope, I’m a dirty southerner, well technically an East Anglian girl! My fiancé’s former manager used to say ‘boils my piss’, he was a Yorkshire man - always made me chuckle!
You mean I've been saying a southern phrase all these years???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

That's really boiled my piss! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m absolutely fuming at this.....she’s spent a day of the gram cos she got caught out for the lying witch that she is and now posting this for her Hinch army to feel sorry for her.
what a joke you are Soph, you should hang your head in shame.
Real people, not bots or people in your made up world, are suffering even more with anxiety and panic attacks cos of this lockdown. Me being one of them 😢 Today has been my birthday and it’s been beyond tit with the situation we are in, but made even worse by me having 2 actual panic attacks today along with anxiety, as I can’t cope with how we’re being made to live at the moment. I have PTSD and I’m really really struggling, but no of so many others that are too. It breaks my heart that we’re actually dealing with real life stuff and this melt is pretending to have anxiety to get herself out of the mess that she created 😡
Do us a favour Soph and stay off social media for good, no one needs your lies

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Happy birthday yorkshiremrs! Sorry to hear about your panic attacks. I’m raising a virtual glass to you! x

Reactions: 15
Remember when we used to have McDonalds....😫😫😫
did you see LadBaby doing a DIY mcds for his son 😫😭 he’s was so happy! honestly no idea what’s wrong with me but made me want to cry, like when I see ronnies tufts or fatsoms white hairy chops

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Them white spots on ya tongue known as ‘lying spots’ do you think her mouth is riddled?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If there is a competition with Stacey and Grinch, Stacey is winning hands down.
Stacey isn’t afraid to be herself on her insta, she shows her house when it’s upside down after the boys have been playing, she shows real videos of Rex doing things, not just posed for a picture. And what she did tonight with the writing letters was really sweet. She seems to struggle with mental health herself and knows something like writing a letter may help. And giving a shout out to that small company that made the bunnies with no financial gain to herself, we’d never see that.
It appears grinch is trying to steer away from her insta fame, and bring Jamie along for the ride. Outside of their insta bubble nobody knows (or cares) who they are, Grinch isn’t as famous as she thinks she is...3.2m followers, but how many has she bought.
Stacey and Joe both have careers in their own right (I know they’re both very “marmite”) but they’ve both done well individually in reality shows, Stacey came 3rd on X factor, they’ve both won I’m a celebrity and Joe won Dancing on Ice. Stacey shows she struggles being away from the boys when she’s working, that’s real life, the mum guilt.
Grinch has dipped her toe into tv, and she didn’t come across well, if she ventured into reality tv of any sort, barring the barmy army what support would she get...imagine explaining who she is outside the insta world “well guyyysssss I’m just Mrs Hinch, I’m hinching mad (manic giggle) and my Hinchers are the best people ever” no doubt she’d be waving Dave about like a demented baboon. She already shows all aspect of her live, so a reality tv show of the Hinches would be dull as dishwater!
I think when her 5 minutes of fame is up (please make it soon) she’ll struggle to fade back into obscurity, how can such a big mega star return to a “normal” job, she’s no real talent to fall back on (not sure if sucking your bosses cock counts as a talent).
I think there’s a melt down brewing, her content is getting more dull but manic, now she’s crying she’s having anxiety attacks. The numbers on this page are increasing, with people with more time on their hands are they seeing the light with her at last?!
Thus ends my speech, I’m back at work full time after being on extended sick leave due to mental health struggles, and to hear her throw words about like anxiety really boils my piss, it mocks what is a horrible condition, which I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy.
On that note, I’ll wind my neck in! Thank you for making me laugh on the daily guys, hope everyone is safe and well. Night night 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I’m absolutely fuming at this.....she’s spent a day of the gram cos she got caught out for the lying witch that she is and now posting this for her Hinch army to feel sorry for her.
what a joke you are Soph, you should hang your head in shame.
Real people, not bots or people in your made up world, are suffering even more with anxiety and panic attacks cos of this lockdown. Me being one of them 😢 Today has been my birthday and it’s been beyond tit with the situation we are in, but made even worse by me having 2 actual panic attacks today along with anxiety, as I can’t cope with how we’re being made to live at the moment. I have PTSD and I’m really really struggling, but no of so many others that are too. It breaks my heart that we’re actually dealing with real life stuff and this melt is pretending to have anxiety to get herself out of the mess that she created 😡
Do us a favour Soph and stay off social media for good, no one needs your lies
Happy birthday 🥳 sorry you’re having a tough time...I hope tomorrow is a bit better for you x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can't even put into words how much I loathe this woman, the world is not the Sophie show hun, stop pretending you've had panic attacks all day and get a bloody grip!!!

It so annoyed me yesterday when she said she didn’t know what day it was as they’re all rolling into one. Can someone please explain to me how her life has drastically changed?!

Because from where I’m looking it’s the same boring dull existence it ever was.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You mean I've been saying a southern phrase all these years???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

That's really boiled my piss! 😂😂😂😂😂😂
We say “boils my piss” up here in bonnie Scotland!

One of my dads favourite sayings, much to the disgust of my devout catholic step mum 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.