Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg definitely not very popular on the Daily Mail article....I’ve added to the likes and dislikes, not sure if they will post my comment 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think it was mentioned on here previously that she might be doing this years Strictly. I sincerely hope that’s not why she’s been quiet today, they’re all sworn to secrecy before the big reveal so she won’t be allowed to even drop hints.
I really, REALLY hope she isn’t doing it, it’s one of my favourite programmes and her being on it will just bug my tits. Not sure how they’ll do it this year tho, they won’t be able to train due to social distancing.
If she did do strictly then how would she still claim to be riddled with anxiety!? The only thing she'd be riddled with is the stench of fag smoke and lies! Great combo!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I personally don’t think there’s anything wrong with Ronnie. To me he just comes across as a rather placid baby, I don’t think it’s right to compare him to Rex, or any other baby as all babies develop at different rates. Rex may be advanced for his age. I do however think Mrs Hinch could do more to encourage his development. I’m not a fan of hers, but she is s first time mother, she’s still figuring things out and she will make mistakes, but all new mothers do. I hope she takes advice from people who genuinely try to help her rather than just blocking anyone who criticises her parenting.

Reactions: 29
I personally don’t think there’s anything wrong with Ronnie. To me he just comes across as a rather placid baby, I don’t think it’s right to compare him to Rex, or any other baby as all babies develop at different rates. Rex may be advanced for his age. I do however think Mrs Hinch could do more to encourage his development. I’m not a fan of hers, but she is s first time mother, she’s still figuring things out and she will make mistakes, but all new mothers do. I hope she takes advice from people who genuinely try to help her rather than just blocking anyone who criticises her parenting.
I totally agree, I think 1 of the biggest reasons in the difference of their development is that Stacey isnt a first time mum. I know with my first it was all trial and error.

Reactions: 8
So guyzzzzzz, an update on my husband's pronunciation of 'shhhtupid'. It has been really bugging me and I was sure he was saying the word more than he would normally, he seemed to be dropping it in as much as he possibly could. I asked him today if he has always pronounced it 'shhhtupid' or if it was a new annoying thing he has cooked up. His response? "I saw you saying on that Tattle site the other say that daft Hinch woman says it and that it annoys you so I thought I would entertain myself and say it like that for a while. You did well to last all this time, a few times I saw you cringe when I said it and I thought you were going to floor me". True love eh? 🙄
Hey at least he’s paying attention to you 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thing is though, most new mothers try their best. She isnt making mistakes, she is consistently ignoring guidelines that will have been made clear to her e.g. tummy time, juice in a bottle, feeding him pouches almost exclusively etc. None of that is a mistake, its laziness. Shes a lazy parent. She could do better, she chooses not to. That's the difference. Every single parent makes mistakes, sure, but they learn from them. She refuses to.

Reactions: 46
I dont think there's anything medically wrong with him, I just think he's seriously under-stimulised and as a result under developed! She does nothing with him. I highly doubt she does anything with him behind the scenes as she posts anything she frigging can to the gram. So I honestly think what we see is what he gets. Which is next to no interaction apart from cuddles when he's asleep and propped photos when he's awake! I feel so sorry for the poor lad x

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I knew I wasn’t imagining things!! Omg why lie, even to go so far as to say you done it with your mum over the phone???

Trying to keep up the illusion that she’s not got ma barker there maybe!
What an absolute pathological liar
Someone needs to post that to their Insta account.....she lies about bloody everything. The sheep are still gonna not believe it even though it’s in front in their face...you’ll get the ‘your jealous’ and ‘be kind’ comments but this needs to be out there 👍

Reactions: 11
Ronnie will meet someone when he is older and Hinch will then be treated like she treats Jamie's mum.

Ronnie is very mothered. They are always in his face when he is playing, they are constantly giving him things to play with before he has had a chance to play with the first thing. I can't compare rex and ronnie as rex is the 3rd child and ss is more relaxed.

She wont have another baby until Ronnie is 3-4 , she simply won't be able to cope.

Are we ready for the 1st birthday hype in June?? Zzzzz If we are back to normal then.

Reactions: 13
Ronnie will meet someone when he is older and Hinch will then be treated like she treats Jamie's mum.

Ronnie is very mothered. They are always in his face when he is playing, they are constantly giving him things to play with before he has had a chance to play with the first thing. I can't compare rex and ronnie as rex is the 3rd child and ss is more relaxed.

She wont have another baby until Ronnie is 3-4 , she simply won't be able to cope.

Are we ready for the 1st birthday hype in June?? Zzzzz If we are back to normal then.
If we are still in lock down come June Ronnie might not have much of a 1st birthday... No flower wall, no grazing table, no snow machine,

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Question please trolls.

I let my 6 month old paint today (no cling film in sight)
Put him in the bath straight after and he still looks like a smurf 😩 how do I get the paint off?!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just catching up but so rarely do I see others use the term ‘mard arse’ though in my family it’s ‘mardy arse’ lol. When I first went out with my fiancé he didn’t understand it - I was so confused as it’s something we’ve always said!
I'm mard arse too! Manchester Region? I'm really amused on here by "grinds my gears" and "boils my piss" 🤣 🤣 🤣 NEVER heard of those before!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Question please trolls.

I let my 6 month old paint today (no cling film in sight)
Put him in the bath straight after and he still looks like a smurf 😩 how do I get the paint off?!
Maybe try spraying him down with Elbow Grease and rubbing him over with a Minky. - 🙃 Joking!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.