Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww poor Sophie.... claiming she has been having panic attack all day...

She has NO idea.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I am so sure her mum is there! Can't wait for her to slip up and accidentally reveal all 😂
What has happened to Boobelle (I think that is their name). She could go and spy for us. Where are you Boobs???
I’ve just seen the rumoured line up and she’s not on it but vogue William’s is. I feel she probably wanted vogue’s fairy advert with her and Ronnie. I bet she’s desperate to break away from Instagram and into the real world. I bet she’s a right nightmare to work with though.
[/QUOTE
Well vogue is pregnant now so they may well call her 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
If she does get messages about it then my bet is that she’ll say she started it back in September & then finished the blank ones tonight.
That may even be true, but if it is then why not just say that instead of making stuff up about doing it with her Mum over the phone. Such a weird thing to lie about.
Ps rock salt isn’t a spice and shouldnt
Someone on the old thread mentioned that they’d seen those answers before and I did a bit on digging. Go back to thread #54. The date was 27th September 2019 and Mrs hinch was attending a Joy of Clean unstoppables event. She sat next the cleaning my anxiety away which we all agreed was very odd because she hated Mrs hinch and look what she posted .... anyone recognise it 🧐 she posted that Mrs hinch had been working on it that day and was stuck so they were competing it together View attachment 104910View attachment 104911
Rock salt isn’t a spice AND something that makes you smile? Shouldn’t that be ‘your child’ ? Not bloody rabbits! Ffs!

Reactions: 12
She can’t even stay away a day! A day that she said she was staying off social media.
come on soph what’s the point in making a big deal of not posting then doing it.

Reactions: 12
I'm mard arse too! Manchester Region? I'm really amused on here by "grinds my gears" and "boils my piss" 🤣 🤣 🤣 NEVER heard of those before!
Nope, I’m a dirty southerner, well technically an East Anglian girl! My fiancé’s former manager used to say ‘boils my piss’, he was a Yorkshire man - always made me chuckle!

Reactions: 13
Thanks to Rebecca Wrong-daily, and me living in Florida (USA) 4/5 hours behind so hopefully hinch and her weirdo followers are almost asleep, I had the time to post the evidence (from a dummy account, obviously) using all of the Hinch tags so it’ll show up under all of them for her little army to see. I have also tagged Hinch herself and lardsnomes, just for an added bonus.

Quarantine has given me plenty of time! 😊
Brilliant!! Just went on to follow you & can't find any posts? Have the hunch army reported your account already?

Reactions: 10
Thanks to Rebecca Wrong-daily, and me living in Florida (USA) 4/5 hours behind so hopefully hinch and her weirdo followers are almost asleep, I had the time to post the evidence (from a dummy account, obviously) using all of the Hinch tags so it’ll show up under all of them for her little army to see. I have also tagged Hinch herself and lardsnomes, just for an added bonus.

Tried to find your account (to give you some support!) but can’t find you from your username or in the #hincharmy hashtag!

Reactions: 9
Haven't been on here since earlier today or commented for a while but just seen her story and all I've got to say if duck you Hinch you horrible bleep !! I dont like that word and my family would be disgusted in me using it ! But I dont give a fuk ! Dont go on about anxiety and panic attacks because you would NEVER know what they feels like !! I could say more but I'd only upset myself .Sorry I'm so angry seeing that .Goodnight all I wish you well and stay safe love you tattlers .

• Heart
Reactions: 24

I could t find this on insta or your user name, did you get taken down?!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.