Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mooooorning guuuuuuyz them tattle Bastards have caught me out lying again🙄 so im gonna stay off social media today cos I can’t be arsed to have a meltdown. I’m gonna have some sketti and packet grated cheese in a jug for brekkie, load RonnieBlessHim up on Ella’s kitchen pouches and baby juice cos you know he can have a day of junk food too! ATB the guuuuuyyyz, I’ll bombard you all with double the amount of stories tomorrow 😘

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Tattle bingo:
She’ll video all the tit she ‘got done’ today and upload it tomorrow To show us all cos after all she’s having a break guyzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I give her until lunchtime before she caves and posts something

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Spending the day off social media to her means posting 50 stories instead of 80. The only time the tit bleep spent more than 2 hours off Insta was Christmas and thats only because she couldn't film the chefs doing their dinners 😂 No sensible person would eat Grinches and Ma Barkers cooking 😂 What a let down, turning up on Christmas day to eat cat tit on a plate with a side of cauliflower cheese and 1 aunt bessie yorkie 🤢
Be lucky to get a plate in the Grinch household, more likely it’d be served in a Pyrex jug! Don’t forget the sweet chilli sauce 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
So people are massively reaching out to her the so called influencer 🤦🏼‍♀️ To shout out to her followers about the whole cleaning hands door handles etc to share Jakes song for the nhs and she decides to take a friggin day off Instagram 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ Well my friendly trolls that’s why I can’t bare her!!!!! Get lost hinch ya wet blanket run away now like you always do

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I dont really understand what's happened.. was the half finished R page stolen off another insta user? Sorry I'm really confused I dont suppose someone could explain! 🙂
She filled out that list last year. Now she's posted it saying she did it last night on the phone with her mum

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Ha ha ha ha ha what a bunch of bastard trolls!! You lot are bleeping amazing. I am so so proud of you all 🥇🎖🏅handing you all medals today 👏👏👏👏😊😊😊😊😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I have been looking at her account for awhile now. Just putting it out there:
I dont doubt she loves her baby, but she does appear to be ‘not in to him’ and she seems to come across as she feels hard done by because he is a boy.
I think she wanted a girl and is doing the typical spoilt child sulk reaction as her life clearly has always been a case of ‘have exactly what i want and nothing else’ - she feels hard done by that nature didnt bow down to her want for a girl especially as with all the illness she had I would be very surprised if she has another child.
this is the 1st time she has experienced not having it her way and cant change the fact that she didn’t get the girl she wanted.
that aside i am sure she will provide everything money can buy with her millions she has to ensure the little boy lives a comfortable life. Goes to show even being a millionaire cant guarantee everything in life!

Reactions: 23
I’d like to put in a bid for tomorrow’s Tattle Bingo....

A screen shot of messages from the lemmings along the lines of “You deserve a rest. You work so hard. This is such a scary time for you. Blah bleeping blah”🥱
My guess for tomorrow is over compensating with ronniewivdatuftsblesshimmummasdoespreferrabbits to prove to us nasty trolls that she does love him.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
God I bloody love this site. When everything around us is literally going to tit (I’ve almost slaughtered my husband once this morning and it’s only 8.30!!) we make each other laugh, support each other, advise and reassure each other.....and spot a bleeping lie from 1000 paces!!!
God bless Tattle and all who sail in her! 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 103
To be fair I'm after a compost delivery at the mo. But that's because I'm growing a load of my own food this year as I'm concerned about the food supply in months to come. So I class that as essential. I'm guessing that's not what she's doing though, you can't grow a mug shot or an Ella's pouch... 🤔
And she's having a day off, quelle surprise!
She definitely won't be growing their food. She storied a couple of weeks ago that she wanted to top up the sleepers in the back garden. Totally unnecessary purchase in her case.

Reactions: 19
God I bloody love this site. When everything around us is literally going to tit (I’ve almost slaughtered my husband once this morning and it’s only 8.30!!) we make each other laugh, support each other, advise and reassure each other.....and spot a bleeping lie from 1000 paces!!!
If we’re all trolls then so be it! 🤣 very rarely seen an argument on here or anyone being unsupportive. Up the trolls 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm guessing today she will be doing pre recorded content since shes ran out. Why spend a day with her baby when she could film for the gram instead? Ronnie who?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Catching up from yesterday evening and wow!! Quality entertainment😂 there’s too many good things for me to pick just one. But Soph, if you like rabbits so much ive got two, I’ll send them right over. Two fluffy little demons...used to be house rabbits. They’ll chew the edges off your sofa, bite your stairs carpet and snip that shark charging cable right in half. Should have maybe put Ronnie on that list after all because the rabbits would be too demanding for someone like you

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mooooorning guuuuuuyz them tattle Bastards have caught me out lying again🙄 so im gonna stay off social media today cos I can’t be arsed to have a meltdown. I’m gonna have some sketti and packet grated cheese in a jug for brekkie, load RonnieBlessHim up on Ella’s kitchen pouches and baby juice cos you know he can have a day of junk food too! ATB the guuuuuyyyz, I’ll bombard you all with double the amount of stories tomorrow 😘
Last time she did a social media free day she posted in her stories multiple times

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah but we're all just nasty/bitter/jealous/(insert alternative deluded Hincher insult here) aren't we? 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I needed a laugh today my fellow trolls, your messages from last night have me spitting out my coffee! Really starting to struggle with not being able to see my family, so needed something to take my mind off it.

Soph is the gift that keeps on giving "ringworm" "rotweila" 😂😂😂😂 and excellent detective skills @Rebecca Wrong-daily - we all know today's social media break is because she's read here and realised she's been caught in another lie. Why even lie about something as stupid as that!?!?!? I don't get it, it's just madness 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.