Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on the old thread mentioned that they’d seen those answers before and I did a bit on digging. Go back to thread #54. The date was 27th September 2019 and Mrs hinch was attending a Joy of Clean unstoppables event. She sat next the cleaning my anxiety away which we all agreed was very odd because she hated Mrs hinch and look what she posted .... anyone recognise it 🧐 she posted that Mrs hinch had been working on it that day and was stuck so they were competing it together View attachment 104910View attachment 104911
Oh well done you! Superb sleuthing skills right there!

Reactions: 23
Wow!! Good detective work @Rebecca Wrong-daily!! I’m so excited for the meltdown, the passive aggressive Gretal rant and the clawing of the neck tomorrow. Come on Hinchy baby give us your best performance hun 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Was watching her Insta stories tonight - clearly our discussions about poor Ronnie have got to her, as she’s felt the need to point out how healthy he is! But then at the same time look at him in his swing - not trying to hold on or grab, can’t even sit himself up straight 😢 she’s the absolute devil himself if she continues to ignore him and doesn’t even get him checked out after everything we’ve pointed out!!! 43720F89-9E10-4AA8-98DB-51A1079FF5BF.jpeg E5279F1B-B46C-4573-9FB9-31AE4D06AC2C.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Haha shes well and truly busted tonight! Exact same page, page number and all.

Sophie you really are a pratt

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Was watching her Insta stories tonight - clearly our discussions about poor Ronnie have got to her, as she’s felt the need to point out how healthy he is! But then at the same time look at him in his swing - not trying to hold on or grab, can’t even sit himself up straight 😢 she’s the absolute devil himself if she continues to ignore him and doesn’t even get him checked out after everything we’ve pointed out!!! View attachment 104927View attachment 104926
I thought the same,I know every child is different but he’s not really reacting to anything.just sat there no kicking of legs or hands,no babbling or excitement or anything . He doesn’t move apart from that little smile every so often. He’s a lovely little baby regardless of any potential issues but she is not doing him any favours by trying to convince us all he’s happy and healthy and hitting milestones on target when it’s quite clear he’s not . Why would any mum be ashamed of that??

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Someone on the old thread mentioned that they’d seen those answers before and I did a bit on digging. Go back to thread #54. The date was 27th September 2019 and Mrs hinch was attending a Joy of Clean unstoppables event. She sat next the cleaning my anxiety away which we all agreed was very odd because she hated Mrs hinch and look what she posted .... anyone recognise it 🧐 she posted that Mrs hinch had been working on it that day and was stuck so they were competing it together View attachment 104910View attachment 104911
OH MY GOSHHHHHHH!!!!

See this what I mean about the lying tit. Why the hell is there any need to post lies like this. She's an absolute bleeping tool.

I swear if I knew where she lived if go over there and I'd, I'd, I'd kick over all her solar bleeping lights and knock those crappy grey bins over!

Why not concentrate on bringing up your God damn child with a bit of enthusiasm, with that same enthusiasm you use to create crappy lying content for the gram!!

Stupid bint!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Hope this helps guys xxx

hate that saying so much it’s so patronising and annoying 🙄

also really don’t like to compare children atall as they are all different, but when I look back on when mine was the same age... it’s just so obvious, that poor child ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ha ! Caught out! She’s as fake as her glued on nails.

I’m still new , but How long has she known Stacey for and in what capacity? The way she keeps posting about her you’d think they were lovers. It’s he lla weird. I mean I could understand if they’ve been best friends since school..... She doesn’t post about her other friends/ or even her family on her grid. I guess it’s just a business page.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sick of seeing her book but really in a way it’s really clever. I don’t like mrs himch but I did a while ago. I didn’t even like her I just needed cleaning tips for a house move and I found them. She’s clever that she has managed to market something that has been around since the dawn of time, copywriting it with her name which she only got because she got married, convincing millions that she has invented something something new with hunch lists, zoflora hours etc the thing that pisses me off the most but is insanely clever is her book of lists. I get the appeal of writing lists. Loads of people have said why not just get on with it like a grown up, people with learning difficulties and mental health issues have shown they respond better when they write simple tasks down to help them feel like they achieve something it is just beggars belief that she has made a book, banged her name on it and charges £12 for it. You can go up the shop and get a stack of 500 sheets of printer paper for 2.50 and it does the same thing. It’s so clever and sickening at the same time

She is an absolute vile narcissist and her pathetic, pointless and embarrassing lying knows no bounds.

Unrelated but i noticed skimming through some screenshots of here, why does she always wear tents for jumpers. She is a slim girl, why hide under such massive clothes?!
I would expect because of her food issues and having a gastric band after baby she might have some form of body dismophia it effects people, obvs don’t know this for sure but one sign of it is hiding under baggy clothes all the time

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Sick of seeing her book but really in a way it’s really clever. I don’t like mrs himch but I did a while ago. I didn’t even like her I just needed cleaning tips for a house move and I found them. She’s clever that she has managed to market something that has been around since the dawn of time, copywriting it with her name which she only got because she got married, convincing millions that she has invented something something new with hunch lists, zoflora hours etc the thing that pisses me off the most but is insanely clever is her book of lists. I get the appeal of writing lists. Loads of people have said why not just get on with it like a grown up, people with learning difficulties and mental health issues have shown they respond better when they write simple tasks down to help them feel like they achieve something it is just beggars belief that she has made a book, banged her name on it and charges £12 for it. You can go up the shop and get a stack of 500 sheets of printer paper for 2.50 and it does the same thing. It’s so clever and sickening at the same time

I would expect because of her food issues and having a gastric band after baby she might have some form of body dismophia it effects people, obvs don’t know this for sure but one sign of it is hiding under baggy clothes all the time
It may be clever in how it's reeled in all her sheep, but it's not like she came up with any of it. There's stuff in there that she quite literally never mentioned once prior to the release, like that 'fresh n up Friday' nonsense. She didn't write a word of it. The extent of her role in putting the book together was deciding whether the front cover should be light grey, medium grey, gunmetal grey, charcoal or simply grey.

The rotweila/ringworm page of the book has absolutely sent me btw :ROFLMAO: imagine being stupid enough to believe she wrote her books herself when she is that thick - couldn't be me! All the best x

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It is a very strange thing to lie about.. but for one we know she’s doing it to plug her book, she just couldn’t be arsed filling it in.
The thing that is strange is to go that extra mile and lie about her mum doing it with her... the 2 reasons I can think of
1) she’s trying to show her mum isn’t there
2) stacey shown how much she was missing her mum by writing her a letter and hinch had to show she’s does cute stuff with her mum too

Who knows, it’s all odd she’s lies about the strangest of things
I am so sure her mum is there! Can't wait for her to slip up and accidentally reveal all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It may be clever in how it's reeled in all her sheep, but it's not like she came up with any of it. There's stuff in there that she quite literally never mentioned once prior to the release, like that 'fresh n up Friday' nonsense. She didn't write a word of it. The extent of her role in putting the book together was deciding whether the front cover should be light grey, medium grey, gunmetal grey, charcoal or simply grey.

The rotweila/ringworm page of the book has absolutely sent me btw :ROFLMAO: imagine being stupid enough to believe she wrote her books herself when she is that thick - couldn't be me! All the best x
Ob yeah I know that’s what I’m saying it’s utter tit but strangely cleaver that she can convince people of everything, from all this crap with her “catchphrases” to people thinking it’s all real. Make a good social experiment on how easily people will follow tit if you dress it up in the right way and have the right face on it really

Reactions: 18
Oh if only we could see her outburst 😂 I imagine she gets real hysterical, starts launching minkys and wax melts at Captain Londsdale
Captain Lonsdale! 😂😂😂

Morning everyone! Had a day off yesterday and spent the time sorting stuff out around the house and catching up on laundry ( no dream team here, just persil and yellow comfort! 😂) @Rebecca Wrong-daily take a bow! That was an incredible bit of detective work! 🕵️‍♂️ please expect a delivery of some #gifted flowers from Dunelm which will be brought to you by your own little delivery driver!
How is she going to deny this?😂 it'll be melt down central today!
How pathetic though to say her head is literally spinning because she completed an activity in her book over the phone with her morher? How old is she? 5? Jesus Wept!
My head is spinning because our country has been plunged further into turmoil with Mr Johnson being very seriously ill and now in ITU
My head is spinning because we haven't yet reached the peak of this horrific pandemic and I'm scared of the future
My head is spinning because my dad isn't too well (not corona virus, other ailments)

It isn't spinning because I wrote a few words down that all start with the same bleeping letter! 😠

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
So she’s slipped up three times in the past 24 hours. This woman apparently loves her child more than any other woman has before. She often tells us she can’t believe it’s possible to love something quite as much as she claims to love Ronnie.

She now isn’t fooling me in the slightest. For example ‘What 3 things make you feel less anxious?’ Ronnie should have been number one. Wether it be cuddling him, playing with him or maybe even taking him out for a walk. Or just Ronnie in general. He wasn’t even in the 3 things. She prefers her dog over her son, and even prefers cleaning.

Example number two.. ‘What beginning with R makes you happy?’ Once again, straight away you’d think that would be Ronnie. But no, apparently it’s bleeping rabbits. RABBITS? When has this woman mentioned rabbits before EVER? But yet gushes on and on about Ronnie and his tuft of hair every single waking moment?

I’m now convinced she doesn’t even like Ronnie. I do not understand how he wasn’t mentioned during those two stories. I’m absolutely baffled. It’s just proven to me that these stories she does where she confesses her undying love for her child and how upset it makes her is her trying to convince herself that she feels that way. Because she doesn’t, at all.

And finally, the third slip up. The absolute blatant lie about filling in that page with her mum when she quite clearly did it 7 months a go. What complete and utter bizarre behaviour. If she lies about tit like that can you imagine what else she lies about?

• Sad
Reactions: 71
Wow now I'm no Rebbeca Wrong-daily and this but pales in comparison to that absolute gem but I was just wondering why, if Ronnieblesshim loves standing by himself, is there's blatantly a hand propping him up here?! 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.