Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't a day off for old Soph usually mean she only posts 50 stories instead of 100, and then goes mental the next day making up for it? Strap yourselves in trolls, we're going on a roller coaster!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I've seen so many posts on the "Mrs hinch tips" Facebook page (I joined purely to see if that woman got tit for her toddler playing with an iron!) of people who have bought her new book asking for help on how to fill it out....who doesn't know how to write a list?? Doesn't Soph post enough pictures of her list for people to copy.... totally baffles me 🤷🤷

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Popping to home bargains today Soph ? Don't forget to buy the "essentials " needed to restock your garage that you can miraculously find tomorrow 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Popping to home bargains today Soph ? Don't forget to buy the "essentials " needed to restock your garage that you can miraculously find tomorrow 🤔
Of course!!! I hadn’t thought about that! They’ll be off for a shopping day.....oh what I wouldn’t give for someone to catch them and take a pic!! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Spending day off sm is code for I’ve been caught out being a lying fud and I’m now going in to hiding before I claw my neck and do my head wobble like a twit and have my epic meltdown after whining to vest life all day about the horrible tattle troll busting my lying arse. I might have a wine later while watching her epic meltdown I even have some pop corn all the best hinch and well done @Rebecca Wrong-daily great find

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That cleaning my anxiety away woman has disappeared! Anyone know what pushed her over? 🤷‍♀️
She's been gone a while, not sure if she did a good bye speech or anything. Apparently she's back on insta but with a private personal account.

Reactions: 11
A lazy bleeping day? Yes because putting up rehashed, old clips is exhausting on that finger. 🙄

FYI Henry needs a walk. Dogs don’t have lazy days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Having a lazy day as she can’t stand the heat. Even with everything that is going on she still doesn’t use her platform for any good. I wonder is jake was having a dig at her this morning. I don’t get why she couldn’t just share his song it’s for a good cause it’s light hearted and funny. It really does show she won’t post unless she is getting something out of it which is sad.

Reactions: 30
I didn’t know that cleaning away my anxiety hated Mrs Hinch? Can someone fill me in on the this story.

I looked at her story and story saw she was“taking a break“ today, I immediately thought what have tattle done? Well done Rebecca Wong!

I honestly used to be a big fan of her, she was ok even when she reached 1 million. I’ve been liking her less and less, the story with Ronnie painting absolutely killed it for me. Poor little guy, he just needs to have fun and explore. Watching that nearly made me cry.

Reactions: 25
Ooooh @Rebecca Wrong-daily You win the internet! 🏆 Bloody brilliant start to my morning!!! 👏👏👏

So now that the fuse on her tampax has been well and truly lit she’s having a “day off” Ha!! Been up since 5.30 reading Tattle and panicking?! And going to delete the news apps but not SM? Priorities right there folks! 🤦‍♀️
I 100% think Ma Barker is staying there and it must be exhausting trying to pretend otherwise. 🤣
who’s ma baker?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d like to put in a bid for tomorrow’s Tattle Bingo....

A screen shot of messages from the lemmings along the lines of “You deserve a rest. You work so hard. This is such a scary time for you. Blah bleeping blah”🥱
Fake messages though that her and vesticles have written from their other accounts!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d like to put in a bid for tomorrow’s Tattle Bingo....

A screen shot of messages from the lemmings along the lines of “You deserve a rest. You work so hard. This is such a scary time for you. Blah bleeping blah”🥱
Oh 100%
Bet they include “Soph you don’t need to ask for a day off! We are just so grateful to have you in our lives, our guiding angel. Teaching us how to hoover and mop. We couldn’t do this without you. Please take time for you and your precious family. We’re all learning together”

Funny, Stacey just had a day off from SM too.

I think she’s checked here.Seen that we want to see her reaction to being caught out and thought she’d be smarter than us and take a day off.
Doubt she will do anything different, she will just have two hands doing it instead of one holding the phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is she asking if it’s okay for her to not be on social media today? Is she asking for permission? The fact she needs that much validation is sad should never have to explain to anyone that your gunna be quiet cause your spending time with your family

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.