Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t know that cleaning away my anxiety hated Mrs Hinch? Can someone fill me in on the this story.

I looked at her story and story saw she was“taking a break“ today, I immediately thought what have tattle done? Well done Rebecca Wong!

I honestly used to be a big fan of her, she was ok even when she reached 1 million. I’ve been liking her less and less, the story with Ronnie painting absolutely killed it for me. Poor little guy, he just needs to have fun and explore. Watching that nearly made me cry.
CMAA doesn’t hate Hinch, she adores her 🤣 she copied her at every opportunity, she was the poor woman’s Hinch!

who’s ma baker?
Hinch’s mom

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone on the old thread mentioned that they’d seen those answers before and I did a bit on digging. Go back to thread #54. The date was 27th September 2019 and Mrs hinch was attending a Joy of Clean unstoppables event. She sat next the cleaning my anxiety away which we all agreed was very odd because she hated Mrs hinch and look what she posted .... anyone recognise it 🧐 she posted that Mrs hinch had been working on it that day and was stuck so they were competing it together View attachment 104910View attachment 104911
Well well! 🤔 Good detective work, there! 🧐👏 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just seen a girl I follow on my Instagram (ex colleague) has just done the cling film painting with her 7 month old 😭😭

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I’m a cleaner, I hate it but it’s paying my student ass to put a roof over our heads. (Although not right now it’s not 😫)
Anyway, on yesterday’s story she posted herself cleaning the sink with Flash bicarb, wiping it all dry with that sphonge or whatever the duck it’s called (cleverly it looks like it has Sophie in the name..bet she’s gutted she didn’t come up with that!)
And then immediately after she cleans it again with the Cif stainless steel cleaner.
There really is no need to clean the same thing twice. Especially when she cleans it 10 times a day anyway 🙄
If I did this it would take me forever to get round my customers houses!
I know I don’t need to tell you this my eagle eyed beauties, I’m sure your sinks are beautiful!
I just needed to rant it out because my husband doesn’t give a tit 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Maybe she needs to take a day off and write a bloody list on how many lies she's told! Keep up you silly cow!

I am in disbelief how rabbits beat Ronnie on that list and she doesn't even have any 😂 that poor kid. Keep trying to convince everyone how much he means to you Soph but actions speak louder than crappy Instagram stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She filled out that list last year. Now she's posted it saying she did it last night on the phone with her mum
Why ... lie ...about something as pathetic as this... you are a bleeping weirdo sophie, i actually have no words for how pathetic and childish you are 🤣 How about instead of taking a day off social media you come off it all together and do the rest of the world a FAVOUR ATB

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Because he's a baby? My kid loved standing up when they were babies, they needed a helping hand, common sense tells you a baby that age couldn't stand all on his own. Honestly sometimes I think people on here are so, so critical of other peoples kids and it verges on cruel or plain stupid. This is not a pop at you btw Bopeep, so please don't read it that it is and I truly mean that, I'm just reading this thread and shocked at so many women going in on a kid? It would be great if people kept other peoples children out of it otherwise its just trash talk and takes away from fact giving. Just my opinion but its one of the reasons I stayed away for so long, it was getting awful for it.
I wouldn’t say people are trash talking Ronnie people are sick of her lying!!! Lying about things that really don’t need to be lied about including his development. If he is struggling...so what!! Own it .....talk about it relate to other mums in the same position ! Not just prop him up and say oh he wants to stand before he can crawl!! That’s so much more damaging to him! There is a huge difference between holding their arms and letting the strength in their legs hold them up and then hiding a hand behind the baby and saying he is standing all on his own 🤔🤔🤔And I’d say people on here genuinely care about Ronnie we have all seen him grow and want to see him thrive.....something he won’t do living with this pair of weirdos 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Maybe she needs to take a day off and write a bloody list on how many lies she's told! Keep up you silly cow!

I am in disbelief how rabbits beat Ronnie on that list and she doesn't even have any 😂 that poor kid. Keep trying to convince everyone how much he means to you Soph but actions speak louder than crappy Instagram stories.

I feel like she probably wrote this list back when bought that Hare statue for decoration and was obsessed with rabbits until someone pointed it out as a Hare and she was like ‘oh silly me guyz’ then gave it to her mum. But she definitely had an obsessive rabbit phase 🤔 and that was bleeping MONTHS ago when she was pregnant. She lies about the most pointless shite

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why is she asking if it’s okay for her to not be on social media today? Is she asking for permission? The fact she needs that much validation is sad should never have to explain to anyone that your gunna be quiet cause your spending time with your family
No its all part of her sweet innocent act the act how much she loves her hinchers and whats them to be in on every decsiison on her life she doesnt give a duck really its the act

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel like she probably wrote this list back when bought that Hare statue for decoration and was obsessed with rabbits until someone pointed it out as a Hare and she was like ‘oh silly me guyz’ then gave it to her mum. But she definitely had an obsessive rabbit phase 🤔 and that was bleeping MONTHS ago when she was pregnant. She lies about the most pointless shite
Ahh I didn't realise, I only found out about the Grinch maybe just when she gave birth to Ronnieblesshimhazfootsandtuftz so I missed the rabbit/hares obsession haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am so sure her mum is there! Can't wait for her to slip up and accidentally reveal all 😂

If her mum was stopping, she would be sleeping in the spare room, the same spare room that she kept filming every night cos her lard arsey dog got too fat for his single bed and upgraded himself to the double.

Since lockdown have we seen a video of the lard arse dog on the bed? I’ve not being watching her stories lately.

O dear and Hinch’s awful extension, she needs to sack the stylist 🤣
And them roots! 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ahh I didn't realise, I only found out about the Grinch maybe just when she gave birth to Ronnieblesshimhazfootsandtuftz so I missed the rabbit/hares obsession haha.
I'm jealous you had extra Hinch free time 😂 I could be completely wrong but it’s the first thing that popped into my head

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She always goes into hiding when she’s been caught out 😂 Stupid witch
That is true, she gets caught out on something and rather than hold her hands up she has a day away from sm. she’s having a day eating junk food......she does that every day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.