Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is a very strange thing to lie about.. but for one we know she’s doing it to plug her book, she just couldn’t be arsed filling it in.
The thing that is strange is to go that extra mile and lie about her mum doing it with her... the 2 reasons I can think of
1) she’s trying to show her mum isn’t there
2) stacey shown how much she was missing her mum by writing her a letter and hinch had to show she’s does cute stuff with her mum too

Who knows, it’s all odd she’s lies about the strangest of things

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Came here to say this. Its BLATANTLY a bleeping filter. And the favt she makes a point of lying about it as well "don't know what's going on with my screen" - she could of just said nothing and I don't think people would of been scrambling to her inbox with cries of SOPH WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR SCREEN HUN.

I hate the way she clearly smiles and looks at herself while she's filming too, so bleeping cringe.
The fact that she goes into Snapchat, has to pick a filter, film, save, download to phone and then upload to insta ...

• Haha
Reactions: 38
There’s bound to be a hincher that spotted that too surely?!?
Bet she takes it down 😂... the exact same answers aswell 🤦🏽‍♀️
If she does get messages about it then my bet is that she’ll say she started it back in September & then finished the blank ones tonight.
That may even be true, but if it is then why not just say that instead of making stuff up about doing it with her Mum over the phone. Such a weird thing to lie about.

Reactions: 33
It is a very strange thing to lie about.. but for one we know she’s doing it to plug her book, she just couldn’t be arsed filling it in.
The thing that is strange is to go that extra mile and lie about her mum doing it with her... the 2 reasons I can think of
1) she’s trying to show her mum isn’t there
2) stacey shown how much she was missing her mum by writing her a letter and hinch had to show she’s does cute stuff with her mum too

Who knows, it’s all odd she’s lies about the strangest of things
She is an absolute vile narcissist and her pathetic, pointless and embarrassing lying knows no bounds.

Unrelated but i noticed skimming through some screenshots of here, why does she always wear tents for jumpers. She is a slim girl, why hide under such massive clothes?!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Guuuuuuyyyyyzzzz she has been caught in a lie by the brilliant @Rebecca Wrong-daily
You know what this means! We should be getting treated to a full on meltdown tomorrow! These always follow when she has been caught out as the lying turd she is. I’m hardly gonna sleep now I’m so excited for her to see she’s been caught!

• Haha
Reactions: 88
Hahahahaha amazing. This is incredible. I love it.

Perhaps maybe it was an attempt at a Tattle clap back? Because we claimed big Freda is blatantly with her during lockdown so she wanted something to show she wasn’t?! Why the duck would you do something like that with your mum over the phone anyway?! Mine would hang up.

• Haha
Reactions: 89
Guuuuuuyyyyyzzzz she has been caught in a lie by the brilliant @Rebecca Wrong-daily
You know what this means! We should be getting treated to a full on meltdown tomorrow! These always follow when she has been caught out as the lying turd she is. I’m hardly gonna sleep now I’m so excited for her to see she’s been caught!
😂😂😂 shes gonna be fuming! Can’t wait 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Rebecca you are queen of the trolls, absolutely stellar. Cant wait for Soph's little morning tattle visit and she sees that. I'm sending you your chosen scent of fabulosa with it's own little driver for that 👏👏👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Someone on the old thread mentioned that they’d seen those answers before and I did a bit on digging. Go back to thread #54. The date was 27th September 2019 and Mrs hinch was attending a Joy of Clean unstoppables event. She sat next the cleaning my anxiety away which we all agreed was very odd because she hated Mrs hinch and look what she posted .... anyone recognise it 🧐 she posted that Mrs hinch had been working on it that day and was stuck so they were competing it together View attachment 104910View attachment 104911
Rebecca is not wrong daily!!!! Wow. Good work Sherlock!!!! 🕵️‍♂️

View attachment 104912Look at the difference between these two boys ☹
That poor little boy. 😞

Reactions: 20
I’d be so embarrassed about publishing such atrocious spelling online to my 3 million 🤔 followers. She has a phone in her hand 24/7, it takes mere seconds to look up how to spell a word! A ‘rotweila’? 😅 Best selling author, my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Someone on the old thread mentioned that they’d seen those answers before and I did a bit on digging. Go back to thread #54. The date was 27th September 2019 and Mrs hinch was attending a Joy of Clean unstoppables event. She sat next the cleaning my anxiety away which we all agreed was very odd because she hated Mrs hinch and look what she posted .... anyone recognise it 🧐 she posted that Mrs hinch had been working on it that day and was stuck so they were competing it together View attachment 104910View attachment 104911
She thinks ringworm is an insect??🤯🤯

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Oh if only we could see her outburst 😂 I imagine she gets real hysterical, starts launching minkys and wax melts at Captain Londsdale

• Haha
Reactions: 64
duck me! Some of those answers - Author- Rick Stein, of course Rick always springs to mind when I’m contemplating a book, imagine if he was famous for something other than writing 🤷‍♀️ I particularly loved that line from his second novel...4oz butter! 🤦‍♀️
I think it was Ricks debut detective trilogy where he mentioned that Spice/Herb - Rock Salt! Sweet jebus thick as tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 90
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.