Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going to annoy the duck out of me today , I can just tell ! I watched the video back and wtf ?!? They moved his arms out the way and squished it before he could ... what sort of parent would do that ??? Also the washing 🤢🤢 why the duck would you let you’re child chow down on dirty washing ?? She and him really are duck wits !!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“I didn’t want to have a panic attack of some sort”

I’ve only suffered 3 panic attacks in my life and they were all the same...I thought I was 100% dying. The “of some sort” makes me think she calls any kind of nervous wobble or emotional meltdown a panic attack.

Reactions: 27
I’ve had a few weeks away from Hinch. She was messing with my head. I felt sad at how little time I get with my family, I felt sad that my home isn’t footballer wife perfect.............so as I’ve advised from day dot, if she makes you feel this way, just walk away. I did...............feel much better.
Realised I have a beautiful home that we have worked hard to pay for, my girl is bright and independent and loves learning. I’m basically doing as well as I can - like all of us.

long ramble - just to say, looked at her stories - nothing in her life has changed - how and why not?

my current life does not resemble my life from 4 weeks ago. Yet looking at her stories, it could be from any point. He vapid life just looks all the more vapid now - I honestly can’t bear to watch her.

having read through the comments looks like she can’t even clap with dignity for our amazing emergency services.

I hope after this, some of her sheep see her for the waste of space she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Random but does anyone follow pinkpeonyhome? Can’t stop laughing at how much she tries to copy Hinch. Her account used to just be home now it’s cleaning and whatever else she tries to copy, she’s got the same sofa and I don’t know if it’s the same breed as Henry but she even got the same bleeping dog 🤣🤣🤣 and the hideous headbands she wears and how she has her hair 🥴
I just had a look on her account, why does every Instagram home look the bleeping same! Same soulless grey and same tat from b&m, how do they keep it so spotless with a family and kids! I have a 16 month old who is into everything, I have no ornaments or anything on sides now as he just wrecks everything 😂

Reactions: 20
I wonder if she will do a cake smash photo session for ronnies first birthday, but get them to wrap the cake in cling film so he doesn’t have to much fun
I had a cake smash for my eldest, I had a vision of him getting absolutely filthy. He didn't even touch the cake 😂
I do so hope Ronnie causes chaos when he's on the move. Just rebels and tears out all the pages of her "books" and smears his tit up the #gifted wallpaper

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh here we go with her anxiety BS and why does she use the word CHEAP instead of affordable is it to come across a stuck up rich witch if so then it’s working.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He doesn’t move. They won’t need stair gates for a good few months lol. I think when he does start to move they will probably get a change of some sort so they don’t have to put ‘ugly’ stair gates on and ruin their show home
Haha😂
But hes pulling himself up don't you know, and likes to stand 😂
Clearly all bullshit, but you don't wait for them to move before you put gates up. One day they're a lump, and some of them then just start to move with no warning the very next day. If shes going to dump him on the landing, at least keep his hairzzzwivtufts safe

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've just sent her a really " nice" message asking if she could show us how she's baby proofing the house now ronnieblesshim is standing up and presumably grabbing everything in sight 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Nice to see she’s finally washed that raggy hair 🤮

I've just sent her a really " nice" message asking if she could show us how she's baby proofing the house now ronnieblesshim is standing up and presumably grabbing everything in sight 🤔
You’ll be blocked soon then! And then we’ll probably have “guyssss believe it or not Ronnie knows not to go near the stairs so we’ve not had to put a stair gate up, but guys if I was going to buy one I’d buy this one, swipe upppp hope this helps!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s so flippant about her anxiety but maybe she’s scared as running out of recorded content 😆 😂

The more “trolls” show concern about Ronnie the more she ignores it like she goes out of her way to neglect him to prove us right. I can’t believe cleaning is her priority.

Reactions: 15
Just looked at her stat thing. Not sure if I am looking at the right web page but didn’t she used to have 1000’s of people a day starting to follow her??? You lot will probably know better than me ☺
This is so ridiculous. I can’t believe she is still buying followers in their thousands. Why don’t the sheep realise it’s all fake!!!!! She’s been a ‘big’ account for ages, surely sge would see a drop in followers at some stage? Accounts don’t just keep growing at that rate for ever and ever. OR what should be happening is right now her account should be growing more that the regular 2k a day as more people have more time on their hands to discover and ‘follow’ her 🙄

Reactions: 10

I’ve only suffered 3 panic attacks in my life and they were all the same...I thought I was 100% dying. The “of some sort” makes me think she calls any kind of nervous wobble or emotional meltdown a panic attack.
Exactly! Which is why I think all this anxiety is bullshit that she claims to have, just to seem relatable. The last time I had a panic attack was when I was in labour when my babies heartbeat dropped... NOT a fun experience and I wouldn’t wish it upon anybody.

Reactions: 13
I can't believe the painting is in a frame and on display. I thought when she said she was going to put it in the garden to dry it might of got "blown away"

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Totally agree 👍
Hinch is a class A prick!
Panic attacks are not be joked with...
Heart is beating so fast
Can't breath
Pins and needles
Cramps
Fear
Sweats
Dry mouth
Thinking your going to die

Reactions: 21
She’s framed a painting her and onslow did. WTF I would understand if it was Ronnies but they squashed all the paint before he got chance.

Totally agree 👍
Hinch is a class A prick!
Panic attacks are not be joked with...
Heart is beating so fast
Can't breath
Pins and needles
Cramps
Fear
Sweats
Dry mouth
Thinking your going to die
Been having them more often recently usually right before I try to sleep. My husbands working long hours we have a baby and I worry about my vulnerable parents and family I WISH a cold shower would magic it all away.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I asked her the same thing about a month a go!

Reactions: 10
She’s framed a painting her and onslow did. WTF I would understand if it was Ronnies but they squashed all the paint before he got chance.

Been having them more often recently usually right before I try to sleep. My husbands working long hours we have a baby and I worry about my vulnerable parents and family I WISH a cold shower would magic it all away.
And positioned it towards the camera 🙈🙈🙈🙈 I actually feel ashamed for her. ‘Look I did frame Ronnie’s ‘artwork’’

Reactions: 18
Hi guys 🤪

I've been away from tattle and unfollowed hinch and a ptwm a few months ago as it was messing with my head, oh and I stopped buying zoflora 👏

I popped in and read a few posts re hinch and I can see nothing has changed, even down to the bloody nachos 🤦🏼‍♀️

I want to go and have a nose but the stories on Ronnie's development has upset me.

I seriously could have predicted this months ago 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.