Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I use to like her , then I realised how much of a dick she actually is ... First message of the day ... she’s a knob head !!
A85D8B70-AABA-4FF4-B738-08AEED430BD6.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Out of curiosity, how do you get them to actually ‘paint’ instead of just eating it? My girl is 7 months today and we haven’t done any crafts yet because she literally just puts EVERYTHING in her mouth. I bought her some of those bath crayons the other day, and she just tries to eat them 🤷🏻‍♀️ Tbh she does that with all her toys, she doesn’t really play much, just tries to put everything in her mouth, idk if I’m doing something wrong or she just really loves her food 😂
Thats how they learn and get used to different textures. My daughter constantly had things in her mouth. Never had a dummy but had a teddy, shes chewed it so much (even still today and shes 2) and the teddy has no face left 😂 could possibly be teething to? As long as they arent toxic paints and child friendly a little bit of paint in the mouth shouldnt hurt.

Reactions: 7
I use to like her , then I realised how much of a dick she actually is ... First message of the day ... she’s a knob head !! View attachment 104002
😂😂 another staged photo. Obviously the basket is put right next to him coz he didn’t walk over to it. I imagine behind that camera either Jamie is there or she is shrieking at him to get him to crack a half smile.

Reactions: 17
Think I’m the only one who hated the newborn phase then, I definitely didn’t want him to stay a baby! My toddler is 15 months and he’s never been more fun or cuter than he is right now 🥰
I'll be honest those first few weeks I absolutely LOVE.
But my eldest is 2 now and he is the funniest. He makes me laugh every day, he's such a character.
There are 22 months between mine and I love that I got to experience the funny toddler stage with the magical newborn stage at the same time ♥

I know plenty of people that don't enjoy the newborn stage though, it's definitely not just you. In fact when I go to baby groups it's usually me in the minority as I love it!

Reactions: 11
Apparently those kinds of walkers are meant to be really bad for babies hips. They aren’t really recommended anymore. Too be honest I don’t think Ronnie is ready for any kind of walker until she works on strengthening his core. She’s gonna end up doing more damage to that poor baby trying to prove to us trolls that he is developmentally ready for all this stuff.

Reactions: 17
We have the same problem 😆 but I saw someone suggest messy play. So things safe to eat to place with jelly, pasta, Oats, yogurt etc on a bin bag. They love to smear it and eat some of it mines also an eater not a painter 😂
Yeah we did some messy play the other day with water, angel delight and cornflakes in seperate bowls. It just turned it to her eating the cornflakes 😂

Thats how they learn and get used to different textures. My daughter constantly had things in her mouth. Never had a dummy but had a teddy, shes chewed it so much (even still today and shes 2) and the teddy has no face left 😂 could possibly be teething to? As long as they arent toxic paints and child friendly a little bit of paint in the mouth shouldnt hurt.
Yeah she’s definitely teething, has been constantly since about 10 weeks 😂 I don’t mind her putting stuff in her mouth, I just sometimes worry that she doesn’t seem interested in playing over eating 😂 yeah I’ve looked at non toxic paints but non toxic would just mean ‘edible’ to my girl 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Stacey is back. She had 24 hours off yesterday. Let’s see how many sly digs she can have at hinch in the next 24 hours. I think she may have already posted one of Rex eating a plethora of healthy finger foods for breakfast. And he’s actually picking up food and bringing it to his mouth. I don’t know why hinch is so worried about tattle when it seems her best friend is her biggest troll 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Stacey is back. She had 24 hours off yesterday. Let’s see how many sly digs she can have at hinch in the next 24 hours. I think she may have already posted one of Rex eating a plethora of healthy finger foods for breakfast. And he’s actually picking up food and bringing it to his mouth. I don’t know why hinch is so worried about tattle when it seems her best friend is her biggest troll 😂
Rex is so different to Ronnie now, Hinch must see it.

Reactions: 16
Just realised... shouldn’t Ronnie by standing by himself next to that basket? Why is he in a walker when he just loves to stand by himself? She’s so full of tit it’s hard to keep track of all her lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Guyyyyyys

I'm so pleased to finally be here! I've been a lurker for over a year but I stupidly had my username the same as my insta name so I daren't post.

Ive finally made a new account with an incognito username so I can share my thoughts! I'm so excited xx

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The difference between Rex and Ronnie is incredible, but you’re right, it’s as if Stacey is trying to prove a point with everything she posts! I reckon Stacey might read here more than Hinch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 103995

So she also has 2 of those awful walkers and nice little nod at tattle and her giving no shits about washing 😆 plus Soph why do you put him near things then act all surprised guyyyzzz so funnyzzzzz handsomezzzz does things like this. You just put him there otherwise he wouldn’t of reached it you silly prick. It’s too early on a Sunday for this much BS
If that's her idea of her baby having fun then I give up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s tragic 😆 we decided against a walker since finding out they weren’t great and can also delay walking in some cases. Although would of been nice being able to drag her round with me whilst I was cleaning the clean sink (oh wait that’s not me) everything he does is restricting. Plus if he can pull himself up and hold himself like she claims why isn’t he cruising the house on sofa and furniture edges in her death trap mansion.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Rex is so different to Ronnie now, Hinch must see it.
How can she not. If that was me I definitely would be comparing them. I know we shouldn’t but it human nature. My son is a month younger than his cousin and I would always compare them. Not in a bad way but it was interesting what one could do and the other couldn’t and visa versa. His cousin was doing a few things before him such as crawling and walking but my son was also doing things a baby his age should be doing so I never worried. Hinch should be worried coz Ronnie really isn’t doing what a 9 month old should be doing. And if I had a baby like Ronnie and my best friend had a baby like Rex I definitely would be comparing but I would also be copying that friend too. It’s like she knows Ronnie is a little behind but she does nothing about it. Her way of addressing it is to stage photos.

I've just sent her a really " nice" message asking if she could show us how she's baby proofing the house now ronnieblesshim is standing up and presumably grabbing everything in sight 🤔
Blocked in 5..4...3..2..1

• Haha
Out of curiosity, how do you get them to actually ‘paint’ instead of just eating it? My girl is 7 months today and we haven’t done any crafts yet because she literally just puts EVERYTHING in her mouth. I bought her some of those bath crayons the other day, and she just tries to eat them 🤷🏻‍♀️ Tbh she does that with all her toys, she doesn’t really play much, just tries to put everything in her mouth, idk if I’m doing something wrong or she just really loves her food 😂
I'm a bit worried about this with my 6 month old, think I'm just going to make edible paint instead! Then when he inevitably puts it in his mouth it's not an issue. There's recipes on Pinterest if you wanted to try that instead

Reactions: 3
My daughter was the same. There is a “paint” you can make with flour and water and food colourings. Can’t remember the exact recipe but there’s loads on Pinterest which we used so at least if a bit got into the mouth it wasn’t too harmful. x

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.