Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell she said 2 hours ago they hadn’t woke up and now he’s down for a nap.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Can ordinary members not suggest a thread, I have tried twice and both been deleted. No swear words in either?

Reactions: 1
What is the age difference between Rex and Ronnie?

Also I really doubt handddsssooommmeeesss would’ve been able to reach over from his walker into the washing basket to be able to pull out the dirty clothes. And maybe it’s just me, but with the current Coronavirus situation, I am extra careful about cleanliness in the house and what my daughter messes with, so why would she let him shove dirty old clothes in his mouth. Especially when they have been wearing them for days on end.

Reactions: 18
She really pisses me off when she asks things like, "Is it silly that I'm looking forward to writing out my new hinchlist." She clearly doesn't think it is because she's brought out books for that very reason. A book of Hinch lists. Now she is asking if it's silly just so her barmy army can flood her with reassurance that they too are excited. What a wanker. What a bunch of wankers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
What is the age difference between Rex and Ronnie?

Also I really doubt handddsssooommmeeesss would’ve been able to reach over from his walker into the washing basket to be able to pull out the dirty clothes. And maybe it’s just me, but with the current Coronavirus situation, I am extra careful about cleanliness in the house and what my daughter messes with, so why would she let him shove dirty old clothes in his mouth. Especially when they have been wearing them for days on end.
I ageee with all of this and in a house where tidiness and cleanliness is of the upmost importance, why would the basket of washing be anywhere other than in the washing machine or infront of it ready to be washed.
The dirty washing wouldn’t be in a basket sat in the middle of the living room?
#completelystaged

Reactions: 29
She really pisses me off when she asks things like, "Is it silly that I'm looking forward to writing out my new hinchlist." She clearly doesn't think it is because she's brought out books for that very reason. A book of Hinch lists. Now she is asking if it's silly just so her barmy army can flood her with reassurance that they too are excited. What a wanker. What a bunch of wankers.
'Does that make sense?'
'Maybe I'm just mad!'
GAAHHH

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I see her kid is playing with her and Onslow crusty clothes again!!! Just out out of curiosity Soph would you be sticking Onslow‘s skid marked stained under kegs in your mouth?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
HOW is the baby napping when he hasn't been up two minutes???
It is actually quite normal for a baby to need a nap close to waking up. First nap of the day is an extension of their night sleep. My one year old is almost always tired and ready for his first nap 2-3 hours after waking up.

Reactions: 9
It is actually quite normal for a baby to need a nap close to waking up. First nap of the day is an extension of their night sleep. My one year old is almost always tired and ready for his first nap 2-3 hours after waking up.
I've had two kids and they didn't nap that soon 😂 can't have been one of the lucky ones 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Ronnie is in the kitchen in his walker, that's definitely dirty washing then ready to go in. Has she not heard that there's a deadly virus going round ffs and shes letting him touch dirty washing

Also think jake quickeden had a dig at her this morning for not sharing his song for the NHS

Panic attack because shes read on here. Well get a drama later about trolls

Lovely to see Rex eating all sorts of foods fro brekkie and sipping some water x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Her whole life is staged. There’s no way she does all that in real time and gets perfect photos every time. And Ronnie stays asleep for the exact amount of time it takes to do all those jobs. Ok.

P.S If you’re reading this Henry would like another walk today please !!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 103995

So she also has 2 of those awful walkers and nice little nod at tattle and her giving no shits about washing 😆 plus Soph why do you put him near things then act all surprised guyyyzzz so funnyzzzzz handsomezzzz does things like this. You just put him there otherwise he wouldn’t of reached it you silly prick. It’s too early on a Sunday for this much BS
As if he could reach far enough over to get them clothes. Silly tart

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Apparently those kinds of walkers are meant to be really bad for babies hips. They aren’t really recommended anymore. Too be honest I don’t think Ronnie is ready for any kind of walker until she works on strengthening his core. She’s gonna end up doing more damage to that poor baby trying to prove to us trolls that he is developmentally ready for all this stuff.
I had to have physio therapy as a teenager because I used to always walk on my tip toes if i didn’t have shoes on. I occasionally do it now too if I’m not thinking. My mum was told that my tendons were short and this was likely due to using a baby walker too much. I was born in 1990 though and I’m not sure if there’s any particular guidance on these walkers nowadays. I did have one for my first child but it was hardly ever used and he was a lot stronger than Ronnie appears to be. He used to just take of a bit of a run and let himself glide across the floor and was never just sat in it. More of something fun and novelty for him rather than a walking aid

Reactions: 4
Got my books out?! Those bleeping books are always out. I swear she must have copies in every room, they’re always in shot.

I think I must be in a really nasty mood today as I have an ear infection & I spent last night sat in a emergency out of hours GP.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I have such conflicting feelings when it comes to Hunch. On one hand I genuinely feel a bit sorry for her, she has a life many of us can only dream of, yet never seems genuinely happy. She’s constantly trying to make things better buying stuff for the sake of it, always reaching for the next thing, never happy with her lot. She also seems incredibly lonely, lock down is no different to normal life for her, the only change is no home bargains etc (she’s 100% still going, just not showing us) she only really sees her parents. She claims to be blessed to have best friends in The Kids but we never hear of them randomly popping in despite apparently all living closely. Do none of them have kids similar in age to Ronnie so they can have play dates.
She lives her life through social media where her sheep blow smoke up her arse, anyone has a difference of opinion & they’re instantly blocked.
Once this insta bubble bursts (surely it’s got to one day) what will she actually have to show for it, a house full of cheap tat & gifted shite, a child (possibly more) she has no bond with, a limp lettuce leaf of a husband. Besides her lack of money worries I genuinely don’t envy her life.
I had a thought the other day, if she was to have a house fire would there be anything in her house she’d actually want to save (except all 3 handsnomes) does she have attachment to anything in her house, or is it all just stuff?
But then I think of what a selfish bleep she is and I dislike her again, the way she neglects that gorgeous boy, and her fur baby, they both deserve so much better, is take take take and no giving, even during this pandemic, the tit show of the clapping for heroes. She had a chance to redeem herself so many times, do a giveaway on her book(s) donate the gifted stuff she’ll never use to struggling families , encourage her sheep to give some of their stockpiled cleaning products to their local hospitals/care homes/food banks etc etc. She can duck off with the fake anxiety too.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
How does she find so much to do in the garden everyday? I've a pretty big garden, haven't ordered any e Bay tat and don't have a garage that keeps producing it but I'm struggling to keep myself busy out there. Today's agenda is to clean last year's solar lights in the hope that they work again lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Got my books out?! Those bleeping books are always out. I swear she must have copies in every room, they’re always in shot.

I think I must be in a really nasty mood today as I have an ear infection & I spent last night sat in a emergency out of hours GP.
I hope you feel better soon. She is enough to put anyone in a nasty mood. She is just so devious and manipulative.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.