Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've come to the conclusion that she is not real, none of this is real, and it's actually a Truman Show type of thing. No-one is that pathetically dim and yet have so many followers worshipping their every brain fart. It's a social experiement to test how gulible Instagram fans can be.
I’ve said this for ages...a social experiment.....it’s got to be....it’s crazy....how many people can they get to be hooked on a totally fake farce of an excuse for a couple 🙄

All the toys are right by him, so he’s never had the need to move to get something to play with.
It keeps him occupied that’s why, not having to even mov, so she can ignore him and turn her back on him and get on with that important cruddy paving stone planting 🙄

Reactions: 8
I have a feeling she had a wee nosey on here tonight and saw the concerns ( quite warranted ones) about Ronnie showing early signs of asd. I think she’s off having a huge meltdown tonight now and that’s why no quotes tonight.
I really, really hope she takes some of the posters opinions on board, but she won’t of course, because she’s a bleep. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh great, she's in today's daily mail again sharing her 'incredible hacks'.

Imaging like, using a cloth and a cleaning product on a dirty surface and then it becoming clean! Sorcery or what!

Harry Potter, eat your dobby out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I disagree. She doesn’t deserve an animal let alone a baby. She should’ve got one of those kids toys that’s a dog that barks and flips.
Yep you are right...I was just being kind I suppose. She shouldn’t have anything living to look after not even a plant......she has no love to give either for anyone else but herself....pure narcissist!

Reactions: 9
She is ridiculous. I’m a clean freak and hate mess ( cringe when I see babies with food all over them or paint everywhere ) but when I had my little boy I just got on with it and let him make a mess! I understood it was my issue and he had a fab time and it cleaned up ok. Part and parcel - REALITY - of having a baby. I’m sorry I found this THE most pathetic attempt yet at parenting. They really have no clue.
My sister bought my nephew a sticker book that had a different theme per page. He was sticking them in random places rather than on the pages that they were meant to go on. My sister and I were both nearly vibrating as it irritated us so much. When we were children we would have made sure they were neatly in the lines on the correct page. We didn't interfere and let him do it his way, but we were pissing ourselves laughing as we both knew that we were really bothered by it. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Notice the silence? Yes Soph I’ll get right on that in my small flat with no outdoor space and neighbours that keep me awake all night until 7am some days 🙃 Also please note they cause me such bad anxiety I’ve had a huge panic attack today.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Was she actually let him chew on dirty washing from the laundry basket 🤢
The more I think about this, the more it winds me up.

Especially with everything going on.

It's advised if you leave the house you're supposed to come in, strip all your clothes, put them straight in the wash along with getting a shower and a load of other things. If you have someone who's classed as vulnerable living with you. I know young people and children aren't classed as vulnerable, but I wouldn't be risking it!

It's pretty obvious dumb and dumber have been leaving the house more often than they should, and if I had a baby under one I would be very cautious about bringing back any germs, and there she is letting her baby chew on dirty clothes.

I even examined the story several times to see if it was clean wet washing, but it wasn't because you can see a wet patch on it where he was chewing it.

She's so stupid it's dangerous. More bothered about getting content to prove the 'trolls' wrong than keep her son safe!

I've clearly got night feed rage! Apologies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve just seriously cried my eyes out
I’m only 23 I’m infertile
I will never have my own baby
And there she is not giving a duck about the poor baby she has
Poor Ronnie
He deserves so much better
It’s heartbreaking 😢I’ve always said some people are not meant to have them who do (from experience knowing some tit and evil mothers) and those who are cruelly denied it would be amazing x

Reactions: 14
Sad to say it but she really doesnt seem fussed and clearly thinks there is nothing wrong with him
It’s awful to say and I really don’t like commenting on posts about his development, but......do you think that’s why she just carries on with fart arsing around all day in the house finding ridiculous things to do rather than spend time with her child, because he hasn’t done all what she wants in her fake life. Her perfect planned life has hit a problem. We all know that everything about her life has been meticulously planned from the start to appear the perfect life all in the correct order, whether it really is perfect or not, but Ronnie doesn’t fit into the strict order she has planned so she kind of dismisses him. It’s clear that Onslow and her Mum do most of it, maybe they felt they had to as she simply wasn’t doing it. So then she carries on doing her crap hauls, pointless cleaning and films herself doing just the right amount for Ronnie so it looks like she does more for him ( the fact he acts like he doesn’t even recognise her speaks volumes) I hate to say it but it’s almost as if she is disappointed, (like a present you have been waiting for and when you get it, it’s a cheaper copy) the list she wanted to tick off with all the events in her life to appear perfect haven't materialised, and she basically is having a strop and wants to pretend he doesn’t exist. We all know she says ‘there’s nothing better than ticks’, but she hasn’t been able to tick them all off. She probably actually is the wrong parent to be dealt a child with any sort of problem as she won’t accept anything other than perfection, she wouldn't have the love, patience and compassion because she is selfish and narcissistic.

Who mentioned her not taking Henry out? bleeping Bingo for you! Sad twit she is, everything she does is just to "prove trolls wrong"

And no matter how much she talks to Ronnie he just looks straight past her and/or through her. He is so unamused by her it's like she's invisible to him. That stupid song they were singing and he just sat there and looked at them like they're Dickheads - which they are.

Cannot do with her fake laugh either, sounds like a car engine struggling to get going on a bleeping winters morning

HERHERHERHERHERHER
Omg that was so painful to watch, they were trying so hard to get him to perform for the camera the self obsessed twits...but he was obviously sitting there thinking f*** you, I‘m not your performing monkey 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve said this for ages...a social experiment.....it’s got to be....it’s crazy....how many people can they get to be hooked on a totally fake farce of an excuse for a couple 🙄

It keeps him occupied that’s why, not having to even mov, so she can ignore him and turn her back on him and get on with that important cruddy paving stone planting 🙄

This got me, she leaves him in the middle of the garden alone, with her back turned, no site of Jamie around and that dog left to run loose. Imagine if Henry had gone for Ronnie. The dominance and jealousy traits are sure to kick in soon with him.

Reactions: 12
Guyzzzzz I’m so far behind again. Think I’ve caught up!

Was that cucumber and hummus on the high chair? What’s he supposed to do with that? Daintily pick up the cucumber and dip it in the hummus? How come his hands were so clean? And his face! And the high chair!! Geez if hummus has been around when my kids were little we’d have all been wearing it and then we’d have taken a photo of the mess! Because that’s the fun part!

Don’t even start me on the “painting”. I’m fuming 😤 That poor poor little chap just can’t catch a break with those 2 imbeciles screeching at him and taking over everything. Why couldn’t they strip him off in the garden, give him the paint and let him get on with it? (Not advocating photos of him stripped off obvs!)

I just can’t cope with them!!! 🤯

Reactions: 20
I’ve gone back and rewatched the video of Ronnie “painting” and you could see how much he wanted to actually be able to touch the paint and not have to be restricted through some stupid bloody cling film:cry::cry: As time goes on the more it’s clear how much the poor kid is being stopped progressing. Makes me so so mad
Even Jamie moved his hands 🤨😥😥

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Starting today off with holding off a panic attack. Buckle up, trolls. It's meltdown day!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Panic attack but still thought to take a photo for the gram?! Do me a bleeping favour 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I thought it was odd when Ronnie was in the egg chair... if he was mobile you couldn’t sit him it in with a patio underneath!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.