Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son didn’t walk until he was 16 months old. However he was developed in other areas so I did g worry too much. He was very good with speech and words and I found his language skills really exceeded my expectations.
why don’t we ever hear him babbling or her trying to get him to sound out mumumum or dadadada
My friends little boy is 9 months today. She posted on Facebook this morning a video of him VERY clearly saying his first word. Not Mama or Dada, but the dog's name! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Is lighting a candle in every room really necessary? I get anxiety that my house is gonna catch fire when I sometimes put one on in the living room. I’ll literally have to go down and check once I’ve gotten myself into bed! How she can light up so many baffles me 🤪

Reactions: 19
Is this another bingo tattlers? Henry actually being walked? I never thought I'd see the day 🤦‍♀️ she so lucky she has us to provide her with isolation ideas

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I sincerely hope Henry is getting a decent walk and she’s not just taken that boomerang for the gram. That poor dog, he needs proper exercise. She’s just setting him up for health problems having him so overweight.

Reactions: 13
Trying to bump up her sister in laws followers rather than the actual account that tagged her in the idea, daft bint...and they let their kids roll toy cars all over it instead of sitting on guard incase of any potential mess
Is this her sister in law?

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she will do a cake smash photo session for ronnies first birthday, but get them to wrap the cake in cling film so he doesn’t have to much fun

• Haha
Reactions: 44
My husband is currently working, sending food out so doing 16 plus hours a day, he is off at weekends & getting on my wick already, although he is out in the garden putting up at shed at the moment, how the hell can they be in the same household together 24/7 I don’t know? it’s not like Wayne does any DIY around the house & Waynetta is constantly cleaning an already clean kitchen sink & bog, they both have too much time on their hands but can’t be arsed with their child or dog, if was anyone else social services would be involved!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Well there ya go. I asked her politely to stop ordering online as every delivery risks the life of the courier. No swearing, no calling her names, just a polite message.

The ignorant bleep blocked me. Don't you dare clap on Thursday you bleeping hypocrite Sophie, you will be the reason for some of the infections the NHS are dealing with

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
I adore my husband, love him to absolute bits but I swear to God he's doing my head in at the minute! 😂 we were never designed to spend this much time together! I agree with you about her though...She used to be (and still is) a sales woman but now she's pathetically needy and seems as though she can't function without Vest Life even though she treats him like rubbish sometimes!

it must be like bleeping Blackpool Illuminations in that bloody garage!
Omg I feel your pain! My husband normally works away Monday to Friday and does foreigners at the weekends 😳 and I work nights, thank god im a key worker so get some peace, let’s put it this way he’s set up his play station in the conservatory 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well there ya go. I asked her politely to stop ordering online as every delivery risks the life of the courier. No swearing, no calling her names, just a polite message.

The ignorant bleep blocked me. Don't you dare clap on Thursday you bleeping hypocrite Sophie, you will be the reason for some of the infections the NHS are dealing with
The woman is a grade A bleep. And everyone around her is too. They all pander to her and are as bad as her for enabling it. I think I dislike her Mum the most for creating such a vapid witch 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Missed too much today to scroll back lol but there is no way Ronnie can stand on his own. Today she had a rolly cushion propping him up in the garden and when he's on the swing he lies to one side

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder if she will do a cake smash photo session for ronnies first birthday, but get them to wrap the cake in cling film so he doesn’t have to much fun
Don’t be silly. Ronnie’s birthday will be all about her. If anyone smashes a cake she will.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
YYEEEESSSSSS. I got Henry a walk. Whoop. About friggin time Hinch.
Now if you can just repeat that EVERY DAY for the next ten years of his life that’ll be great. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The woman is a grade A bleep. And everyone around her is too. They all pander to her and are as bad as her for enabling it. I think I dislike her Mum the most for creating such a vapid witch 🤬
Or her dad! He should’ve shot his load in a sock rather than in her mum 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I know we shouldn't compare our children but Ronnie is almost 10 months old and I can't help but think there's definitely something amiss with him. That story of them in the garden where he was surrounded by his toys but looking so lost and miserable is very sad to see. When my daughter was Ronnie's age she was babbling and saying her first few words Dada being among her most favourite! 😂
I remember putting things of different textures in bowls for her to explore and blowing bubbles for her to try and catch.
Ronnie is just a feature in their pathetic lives and how they are behaving with him borders on emotional abuse and neglect.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.