Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Henry’s daily walk” bullllllshittt

she said only the other day that lockdown made her realise she doesn’t go out enough or go on enough walks. If you walked your dog every day you wouldn’t say that

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Is this her sister in law?
No she tagged her sister in law in the painting video on her story and said she had told her the idea of the painting with the cling film palava, pretty much an excuse to tag the page but it was actually a complete different page that had originally shared the idea with her. If it doesn’t benefit her she won’t bother mentioning them 💰 💩

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I can guarantee you that dog of hers doesn’t get walked every day. He’s like the side of a house

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Please Sophie, his ankle spinning and leg kicking doesn’t seem right to me. Tell your health visitor!!!

Reactions: 28
My husband is currently working, sending food out so doing 16 plus hours a day, he is off at weekends & getting on my wick already, although he is out in the garden putting up at shed at the moment, how the hell can they be in the same household together 24/7 I don’t know? it’s not like Wayne does any DIY around the house & Waynetta is constantly cleaning an already clean kitchen sink & bog, they both have too much time on their hands but can’t be arsed with their child or dog, if was anyone else social services would be involved!
You're lucky
My husband works from home, his breathing is getting on my wick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Please Sophie, his ankle spinning and leg kicking doesn’t seem normal to me. Tell your health visitor!!!
You beat me too it, along with his sad little face, that was very upsetting to watch. Hinch - please, please stop posting these pictures where it is clear he is one unhappy little boy for whatever reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If it is ASD the sooner she seeks her HVs help the better as the earlier the intervention the better. He is a lovely little baby but does show signs from what she posts.

Reactions: 14
I’m not saying he has autism by any means, I am also absolutely not a professional and would never claim to be. But when typing in ankles spinning on google for an almost ten month old. This came up as signs to look out for and well, I’ll let it speak for itself..

1. Rarely smiles when approached by caregivers 2. Rarely tries to imitate sounds and movements others make, such as smiling and laughing, during simple social exchanges 3. Delayed or infrequent babbling 4. Does not respond to his or her name with increasing consistency from 6 -- 12 months 5. Does not gesture to communicate by 10 months 6. Poor eye contact 7. Seeks your attention infrequently 8. Repeatedly stiffens arms, hands, legs or displays unusual body movements such as rotating the hands on the wrists, uncommon postures or other repetitive behaviors 9. Does not reach up toward you when you reach to pick him or her up 10. Delays in motor development, including delayed rolling over, pushing up and crawling

Edit: Purely posting in hope she does read here and perhaps has a think about it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Please Sophie, his ankle spinning and leg kicking doesn’t seem right to me. Tell your health visitor!!!
His movements are still very young for his age. You would expect a much younger baby to kick their legs when they are excited. I don’t know much about child development but he still seems like a baby. And I know he’s a baby but he seems like one under 6 months

I’m not saying he has autism by any means, I am also absolutely not a professional and would never claim to be. But when typing in ankles spinning on google for an almost ten month old. This came up as signs to look out for and well, I’ll let it speak for itself..

1. Rarely smiles when approached by caregivers 2. Rarely tries to imitate sounds and movements others make, such as smiling and laughing, during simple social exchanges 3. Delayed or infrequent babbling 4. Does not respond to his or her name with increasing consistency from 6 -- 12 months 5. Does not gesture to communicate by 10 months 6. Poor eye contact 7. Seeks your attention infrequently 8. Repeatedly stiffens arms, hands, legs or displays unusual body movements such as rotating the hands on the wrists, uncommon postures or other repetitive behaviors 9. Does not reach up toward you when you reach to pick him or her up 10. Delays in motor development, including delayed rolling over, pushing up and crawling

Edit: Purely posting in hope she does read here and perhaps has a think about it.
It does sound very much like Ronnie doesn’t it?

Reactions: 21

Him to a T, something isnt right and its been said from the start, she clearly doesnt care though or we’d see it every day

Reactions: 15
His movements are still very young for his age. You would expect a much younger baby to kick their legs when they are excited. I don’t know much about child development but he still seems like a baby. And I know he’s a baby but he seems like one under 6 months

It does sound very much like Ronnie doesn’t it?
Yes, I thought this earlier. My boy hasn’t sat and kicked his legs like that since he was under 6 months old. It’s almost something babies do as soon as they realise they have legs to kick. Anytime from around 2/3 months from what I remember. I just really don’t know, I can’t put my finger on it but something has always felt a little off about him. Wether it’s just the way he is and it’s all perfectly normal I’m not sure.

Reactions: 13
You beat me too it, along with his sad little face, that was very upsetting to watch. Hinch - please, please stop posting these pictures where it is clear he is one unhappy little boy for whatever reason.
Omg! ‘Little tufts’ The stupid daft bint! That was so uncomfortable/sad to watch he looked really upset and scared. How can she not see that even from the videos she posted earlier his demeanour is completely different.

Reactions: 12
The ankle spinning/wrist spinning, leg kicking and also the shaking head from side to side which he’s done on posts she’s put up before are all called ‘stimming’ - seeking out stimulation. It’s very often one of the first signs of autism in a young child, along with a ‘blank’ face, abnormal reactions to things (such as being startled by minor noises or not being phased by loud noises) and a lack of social development. I’ve said it before from him being about 4/5 months old and I’ll say it again, as a mum of 4 including one with autism and a trainee child psychologist, Ronnie is a beautiful little boy but I believe is increasingly showing signs of autism. I really she gets the help she (and Ronnie) need soon, cause it’s heart wrenching to watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.