Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guuuyzzz just came on and saw I've got two bingos today! Painting with Ronnie and then "finding" ebayers in the garage! What a day to be alive!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She is so boring and selfish.
This is the first I’ve sat down all day. It’s my step sons 8th birthday and the full day has been about him. From face timing his mum & gran in the morning so they can see him opening his presents. Face timing his other grand parents, aunts, uncles & cousins later in the afternoon. We’re just back a walk where we stood 6 feet away from my in-laws as they‘re struggling not getting to see any family. I can’t see my living room floor for balloons, there’s toys everywhere and we’re both shattered but kiddo hasn’t stopped smiling all day. From having to cancel his birthday party, he hasn’t seen his mum in a fortnight, we’ve given him the best birthday in our power. Couldn’t care less that the house is a tip, we’ve made memories.
What memories is she making for her child, the first picture he made was ruined by his parents taking over. Kids aren’t a prop, seeing Ronnie’s sad wee face breaks my heart, it’s like he’s given up being excited about anything as it’s over all too quickly or he’s not allowed to get properly involved. And put that bleeping phone down!! I love pictures and my home is full of them, but lots of them are ones that have been taken unawares and they are my favourite, natural, unposed where the moment has been captured.
This made me smile SO much. I'm sure he will remember his 8th birthday, though through difficult times his wonderful family STILL made it about him and I genuinely think that's absolutely lovely! It's my daughter's first birthday in July and I'm so worried about not being able to do anything. I don't want anyone to miss out on seeing her but it's her 1st birthday, so she won't remember it anyhow. It'd just be nice for everyone to be there, seeing her opening her presents and it just makes me soooo sad :(

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I feel she should start paying some plus for the content ideas. I mentioned painting ✅ I mention she should of put the tiles in the tin first ✅ I’ve mentioned cucumber sticks a million threads ago ✅ as I am sure most of us have and much more 😆

The more they try to be the perfect OTT loving family the more unreal it seems. I love my husband absolutely loads but even a few days being stuck home together all day every day would soon get us bickering let alone under the lockdown I know they are always together but at least one can escape if they need to or they can get out without Ronnie. It’s funny she acts all needy what did she do before Jamie? Surely when they met she was a “strong independent sales woman” 🤷‍♀️

Now Soph get out and walk that dog the poor thing! A garden is not the same as a decent amount of exercise so get on a family walk and you can thank me for the idea later 😉
I adore my husband, love him to absolute bits but I swear to God he's doing my head in at the minute! 😂 we were never designed to spend this much time together! I agree with you about her though...She used to be (and still is) a sales woman but now she's pathetically needy and seems as though she can't function without Vest Life even though she treats him like rubbish sometimes!

Funny how all these new solar lights are just being discovered in the garage. The lying witch
it must be like bleeping Blackpool Illuminations in that bloody garage!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I adore my husband, love him to absolute bits but I swear to God he's doing my head in at the minute! 😂 we were never designed to spend this much time together! I agree with you about her though...She used to be (and still is) a sales woman but now she's pathetically needy and seems as though she can't function without Vest Life even though she treats him like rubbish sometimes!
My partner is one of the best thing's about me BUT bleeping hell! These past few weeks whilst he has worked from home... NOT going so well. He breathed loud the other day and I genuinely asked him to stop hahahaha. I bet Hinch and Jamie argue ALL the bleeping time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve just seriously cried my eyes out
I’m only 23 I’m infertile
I will never have my own baby
And there she is not giving a duck about the poor baby she has
Poor Ronnie
He deserves so much better
*hugs*

I have medical problems meaning A high risk pregnancy would most likely be too high risk to consider. Adoption may also be put off for the same reason.

When I see Hinch missing opportunities that I know I and many others would jump at, it just makes me so sad for the women and kids involved.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Absolutely agree, that dog is not living his best life at all...from another Cocker owner who’s dog loves cuddles and lap time but also long country walks, fields and plenty of scents . To be honest a fluffy cutsey lapdog was more her style 😕
Absolutely agree, that dog is not living his best life at all...from another Cocker owner who’s dog loves cuddles and lap time but also long country walks, fields and plenty of scents . To be honest a fluffy cutsey lapdog was more her style 😕
She's got a lapdog. He's called Jamie. He's not cute or fluffy though! More of an arrogant arse wipe! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No child has memories from when they were 9 months old tbh
Do you honestly think by the time hes old enough to start remembering anything in his life will have changed? No. Shes a controlling narcissist and always will be. He will grow up being dressed in whatever stiff clothes she wants, not allowed to move in case he gets dirty. Only allowed toys she wants him to have (stereotypically boy ones I'd bet) and only allowed to participate in activities she wants. I've mentioned before, I have an aunt who is similar to her personality wise, that's how her children are growing up, nothings changed since they were babies.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
How often is she leaving to go shopping? You’re telling me a woman who does sweet duck all with her son just had paint lying around the house? Plus she showed us the contents of her fridge last week and there was no sign of cucumbers or hummus or even strawberries. She’s definitely going out more often than she should and if she isn’t than Jamie is. I shop once a week now. If I run out it has to wait until my next shopping day.
I believe she's still goung home bargains and not tell her sheep. They are still open, she can't control herself.

Reactions: 24
This made me smile SO much. I'm sure he will remember his 8th birthday, though through difficult times his wonderful family STILL made it about him and I genuinely think that's absolutely lovely! It's my daughter's first birthday in July and I'm so worried about not being able to do anything. I don't want anyone to miss out on seeing her but it's her 1st birthday, so she won't remember it anyhow. It'd just be nice for everyone to be there, seeing her opening her presents and it just makes me soooo sad :(
My girls birthday was at the start of lockdown. We baked a cake at home together, had a living room disco with her favourite songs, family left presents on their doorstep and I collected them then we facetimed her opening them. Later we used every device we have to video call family to sing her happy birthday as she had her cake. It wasnt as special as we wanted, we had to cancel a lot, but she had a great day. I hope some of that is helpful to you if this is still going on in July!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Very sweet that she took our advice to paint with Ronnie but never in my life have I seen painting under bloody clingfilm! Does she sit and Google "how to duck up painting with my kid"? Then poor Ronnie couldn't get a look in due to The Claw 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That magical garage must be producing plants, seriously where are they all coming from?
I wondered where she miraculously got the plants from too. They definitely go shopping. If they don’t go to the shops, then they will be wasting lot of time and effort for delivery companies. Really pisses me off.

Reactions: 16
Awe thank you 😊 he’s been amazing through this situation and understands why we’re having to do it. He’s asked if we can have a family party “when coronavirus gets lost” (that’s his way own words!) and we absolutely will.
Awe bless you, her first birthday 😔 I can’t recommend FaceTime or zoom etc enough, I know it’s not the same as everyone being there but it’s nice to be able to see everyone’s faces and to be seen. Hopefully come July you’ll be able to have the family together 🤞🏼 Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Soooo, now I'm no longer a Tattle virgin, I need to say something.

You'll probably end up with a ton of comments from me, I get severe cases of verbal diarrhea when I hate someone. I also don't use the word hate lightly. I literally have 3 people on my hate list, my stepfather, a TA at my son's school and this daft bint!

Anyway, I digress. So it's blatantly obvious that she reads Tattle like a 'How to live my life instruction manual' however then refers to us as trolls. How can she not see that soooo many people are so genuinely concerned about Ronnie's development? When so many people share the same concern, surely she should get the hint, like a punch in the face!? Most of the time people aren't being nasty either, it's sincere advice and worry. If I was her I would be thanking everyone for caring so much and making me aware. Then again Im not so self obsessed that I wouldn't notice my child wasn't thriving like other children.

I would also be mortified that my baby didn't look at me with complete and utter love.

Sorry if I've totally missed the point in this place but she really does baffle me! It's like she's a different species. Like an alien from Men in Black with human-ish skin over the top! 👽👽
Unfortunately she doesn’t see it as advice to get him looked at. She takes it as an attack. She probably views it as an attack on her as well, not anything to do with Ronnie.
I know a woman like this (my stepchildrens mother) and she’s blinded by her perfect kids that she takes any suggestion from us as a personal attack on her rather than concern about child development or whatever. I haven’t seen any change in her so doubt Hinch will change either.

Completely agree. I think the lie down buggy is the reason for his lack of hair on the back of his head. Hes quite underdeveloped. My son was walking with teeth at 9 months, I know they're all different but she is stunting Ronnie. Make him some proper food god damn it and let him try bloody textures. He could have a bit of breadstick or something crunchy.
My son didn’t walk until he was 16 months old. However he was developed in other areas so I did g worry too much. He was very good with speech and words and I found his language skills really exceeded my expectations.
why don’t we ever hear him babbling or her trying to get him to sound out mumumum or dadadada

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.