Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The baby is not ‘near crawling’ as she said recently. All babies are different but from experience of mine (now 4&6 years) when they were ‘near crawling’ they were constantly getting themselves from sitting to on their front at every opportunity! If he was near crawling thats what he would have been doing on that mat in the garden, once they want to or are near crawling they take no interest in toys when they want to crawl. Im not saying he is ‘behind’ as all babies crawl at different ages but i am saying he is not in the ‘near crawling’ stage she claims he is. Whether thats a case of as a parent she doesnt realise that or whether she said that as she felt like she had to say it as everyone is talking about it who knows?

Reactions: 17
Sophie honestly sits down on the couch like “Right all toilets cleaned, cushions chopped, everything polished, Mug Shots eaten, praying mantis neck talced now what to do for content ?”

“OH MY GOD IS IT NORMAL TO LOVE YOUR CHILD GUYS. OH MY GOD TUFT. OH MY GOD CRYING”
PRAYING MANTIS neck has killed me!!!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who called them on on the arts and crafts thing then? But bloody hell let the kid get bleeping dirty! Strap him in the high chair with just a nappy on and let him get stuck into it....no you guys just let him touch cling film instead.
Jesus bleeping Christ 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
When I saw she was doing some painting with Ronnie, I thought ooooh someones been reading here again😉then I thought finally Ron Ron gets to get his little hands dirty...then I saw that crap she did with the cling film, wow the sister in law who suggested she did that is just as pathetic as she is!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Looks like all the comments were deleted too. Why is she constantly protected by the media? :mad:
This pisses me off to. Never a nasty thing said about her in the media when she does the wrong tit. Always nice comments left but delete the nasty comments she needs exposing

When I saw she was doing some painting with Ronnie, I thought ooooh someones been reading here again😉then I thought finally Ron Ron gets to get his little hands dirty...then I saw that crap she did with the cling film, wow the sister in law who suggested she did that is just as pathetic as she is!!!
I thought the same I thought shes been reading here so she will get the paints out for him to get messy but no she covers it in cling film so he doesn't get dirty let him get dirty have messy play that's not his first painting as you all was touching it. A first painting is his hand prints in paint then frame it

Reactions: 17
I hate saying this but something doesn’t seem right with Ronnie. I think he is absolutely adorable and gorgeous but I look at him and genuinely think something is wrong. Wether they hide it or haven’t actually had him seen to. I don’t know. His posture is awful, awful awful!!! I can’t help but notice that he can’t sit up straight. He just looks so bored and uninterested 24/7. Sophie please let this kid have some colour in his life, let him get messy, get that paint back out and let him cover himself. Please!!!! It breaks my heart. I know all babies are different we say this all the time but at 9.5 months old my little boy wouldn’t of sat still on a blanket in the garden. Even when he couldn’t crawl he rolled from place to place. I don’t know what it is but it kills me to see him so bored and sad looking all of the time.
I get the impression she shouts at him if she can’t get a photo for the gram. I wouldn’t be able to get a staged photo of my little one as she’s always moving so it’s a blur. Dye does the same with the dog it’s so sad she rather try to capture the perfect gram moment than enjoy perfect moments. Poor baby gets plonked and left.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I’ve just seriously cried my eyes out
I’m only 23 I’m infertile
I will never have my own baby
And there she is not giving a duck about the poor baby she has
Poor Ronnie
He deserves so much better

• Sad
Reactions: 60
GuyzZzzzzzzZz I’m a VIP member. Dreaming of my bouquet of fake flowers and tumble dryer sheets. Going to celebrate with a flute of neat zoflora ATB

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Sophie honestly sits down on the couch like “Right all toilets cleaned, cushions chopped, everything polished, Mug Shots eaten, praying mantis neck talced now what to do for content ?”

“OH MY GOD IS IT NORMAL TO LOVE YOUR CHILD GUYS. OH MY GOD TUFT. OH MY GOD CRYING”
Praying mantis neck 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t lie, I’ve always found her a bit annoying but I honestly thought it was harmless but now... wow she honestly is something else. When Ronnie is older he is not going to remember and reminisce how clean and neat and tidy his house was, he will look back on memories and it’s heart breaking that he isn’t even really going to have any. He won’t have any that don’t involve a phone in his face or for the sole purpose of a staged Instagram post. It’s so sad to watch and I feel so sorry for Ronnie growing up with those two as parents. It’s emotional neglect
No child has memories from when they were 9 months old tbh

Reactions: 6
I wonder if Jamie will go back to work once Ronnie starts playgroup or if he'll still laze about the house day in day out.
What a boring existence.
Not a great role model for installing a good work ethic in a child at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Soooo, now I'm no longer a Tattle virgin, I need to say something.

You'll probably end up with a ton of comments from me, I get severe cases of verbal diarrhea when I hate someone. I also don't use the word hate lightly. I literally have 3 people on my hate list, my stepfather, a TA at my son's school and this daft bint!

Anyway, I digress. So it's blatantly obvious that she reads Tattle like a 'How to live my life instruction manual' however then refers to us as trolls. How can she not see that soooo many people are so genuinely concerned about Ronnie's development? When so many people share the same concern, surely she should get the hint, like a punch in the face!? Most of the time people aren't being nasty either, it's sincere advice and worry. If I was her I would be thanking everyone for caring so much and making me aware. Then again Im not so self obsessed that I wouldn't notice my child wasn't thriving like other children.

I would also be mortified that my baby didn't look at me with complete and utter love.

Sorry if I've totally missed the point in this place but she really does baffle me! It's like she's a different species. Like an alien from Men in Black with human-ish skin over the top! 👽👽

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I wonder if Jamie will go back to work once Ronnie starts playgroup or if he'll still laze about the house day in day out.
What a boring existence.
Not a great role model for installing a good work ethic in a child at all.
All that money & free time and yet they never go out and do anything interesting with it, do they?
Just endless trips to bargain shops, supermarkets & coffee shops. It really is a tragically boring existence!

Reactions: 25
I work for the nhs and thought they were an absolute joke. Like they were celebrating new years eve or aomething!
I can't stand the way they looked to be having fun for duck sake were all clapping and not recording it and celebrating aFuck off wankers NO SHAME

Reactions: 19
No child has memories from when they were 9 months old tbh
He may not remember specific events but what happens in the first few years of life is fundamental to their development. The foods he’s offered, activities he’s presented with and social interaction are all crucial

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Not really Ronnie first picture is it he did nothing but a little claw at the cling film why can’t he do a normal painting like a normal bleeping child get some paint on him for fucks sake she’s driving me mad recently along with the latest staged photo of Ronnie eating real food AKA some food placed on the tray slop some on his bib and as always forget to smear some on his actual face and hands
It's very sad what she's doing jamie even tryed to stop him clawing the cling film let him get bloody messy ffs

• Sad
Reactions: 19
It’s no secret I’m not a dog lover, but seeing that fat animal laying next to Ronnie on the play mat makes me gag. All his fur and stuff on all the toys that would normally be going in a baby’s mouth. Not that I think she lets Ronnie put things in his mouth. Then the constant begging round the high chair, it’s a disaster waiting to happen
She needs to be careful with Henry around Ronnie's high chair. As a toddler, we were looking after my uncles dog and it bit me on the face. I am so lucky it was just minimal damage to my lip and not my eye or something. I was terrified of dogs after for years and even now I can be scared of dogs that I don't know.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.