Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is ridiculous. I’m a clean freak and hate mess ( cringe when I see babies with food all over them or paint everywhere ) but when I had my little boy I just got on with it and let him make a mess! I understood it was my issue and he had a fab time and it cleaned up ok. Part and parcel - REALITY - of having a baby. I’m sorry I found this THE most pathetic attempt yet at parenting. They really have no clue.
Exactly. It’s pretty comparable to those people who get dogs but cringe at the thought of picking up their tit!! Heartbreaking that she can afford all the resources in the world for that child to help his development and then there’s people who can barely scrape by but would do anything for their kids

Reactions: 14
I am so behind on these threads, I've been AWOL for a few weeks. My dad has just come out of hospital after beating Covid-19 👏 but in the weeks he was in hospital I couldn't bare to watch her stories as she is so far from bleeping reality and what is actually going on in the world. Anyway.. just watching her stories from last night and I am horrified at the absolute shitshow video "clapping" for the NHS. I have never seen such a narcy pair of twats in all my life :sick:. Don't get me wrong I've seen my friends recording their neighbours in their street showing support but the difference here is she SET UP HER CAMERA to record HERSELF, making it about her, saying "do it like you done before ". Totally FAKE and no actual meaning behind it just to make herself look good. Oh my life, I am so angry:mad:. And that bleeping kiss at the end had me like whaaat the duck?
Well done your Dad!!! What a scary time for you all. Sending hugs X

• Heart
Reactions: 11
All the toys are right by him, so he’s never had the need to move to get something to play with.

Reactions: 16
That’s if she allows him to go to nursery. I don’t think she would be able to cope with the separation anxiety.
Probably won’t be able to cope with the deranged hinchers trying to make their kids be best pals with baby Hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t actually have him having a nice walk and actually getting muddy or stinky god forbid ( spoken by a GSD owner constantly covered in hair, slobber and muck on walks at least !! )
As a fellow GSD owner that just sounds a standard day indoors😂 It just increases when you go out😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isnt It amazing how much she’s finding in her garage along with all the other accounts... they must think we were born yesterday!
I wish I had one of these magic garages all the Instagrammers seems to have that keeps wielding secret 'purchases' I made weeks ago and have forgotten about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Exactly. It’s pretty comparable to those people who get dogs but cringe at the thought of picking up their tit!! Heartbreaking that she can afford all the resources in the world for that child to help his development and then there’s people who can barely scrape by but would do anything for their kids
Yep.
Or like Hinch. Gets a dog, doesn’t walk it, over feeds it and then moans that it’s constantly crapping in her yard. 😏

As a fellow GSD owner that just sounds a standard day indoors😂 It just increases when you go out😂
It is. You know what I’m talking about right?! 🤣 I’m houseproud ( I Hoover twice a day, groom my dog AND carpet daily 😂 ) but yea part and parcel of having the best breed ever. Wouldn’t swop her for the world. 🥰

Reactions: 9
Anyone who believes that she’s randomly “finding” parcels around her house where she flips out if so much as a flip flop is out of place is seriously deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Those "stepping stones" are so bleeping tit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What was the point in that painting? Looked like Jamie and her did the majority of it? Surely teh idea is the baby moves over it and isn't just plonked on someone's lap? Sure it looked like his arm was moved back from it at one point!! 😬

Reactions: 17
Definitely, she knows nothing about the breed you can tell a mile off, Cocker Spaniels are Gun dogs they adore hours of scent tracking and are amazing at field trials they are built to retrieve game it's in their DNA all his fur between his toes and under is tail is called feathering it not there to make handsomes look cute it's there because he's made to swim a lot !
Hinch should of bought from the toy breed classification no question of it in my mind that dogs true potential is wasted her lifestyle isnt right at all for owning a gun dog she genuinly isn't meeting his needs, my family have always owned cockers and springers so I say this from place of understanding not trolling .
Absolutely agree, that dog is not living his best life at all...from another Cocker owner who’s dog loves cuddles and lap time but also long country walks, fields and plenty of scents . To be honest a fluffy cutsey lapdog was more her style 😕

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Absolutely agree, that fog is not living his best life at all...a fluffy cutsey lapdog was more her style 😕
I disagree. She doesn’t deserve an animal let alone a baby. She should’ve got one of those kids toys that’s a dog that barks and flips.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hate saying this but something doesn’t seem right with Ronnie. I think he is absolutely adorable and gorgeous but I look at him and genuinely think something is wrong. Wether they hide it or haven’t actually had him seen to. I don’t know. His posture is awful, awful awful!!! I can’t help but notice that he can’t sit up straight. He just looks so bored and uninterested 24/7. Sophie please let this kid have some colour in his life, let him get messy, get that paint back out and let him cover himself. Please!!!! It breaks my heart. I know all babies are different we say this all the time but at 9.5 months old my little boy wouldn’t of sat still on a blanket in the garden. Even when he couldn’t crawl he rolled from place to place. I don’t know what it is but it kills me to see him so bored and sad looking all of the time.
Hes sat doubled over constantly. Poor child has no strength in his body or back to be able to sit properly. Cant imagine how uncomfortable that must be. Very very worrying.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I can’t lie, I’ve always found her a bit annoying but I honestly thought it was harmless but now... wow she honestly is something else. When Ronnie is older he is not going to remember and reminisce how clean and neat and tidy his house was, he will look back on memories and it’s heart breaking that he isn’t even really going to have any. He won’t have any that don’t involve a phone in his face or for the sole purpose of a staged Instagram post. It’s so sad to watch and I feel so sorry for Ronnie growing up with those two as parents. It’s emotional neglect

Reactions: 24
She found them in her garage guyzzz! Completely forgot she’d ordered them!

What bullshit!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That magical garage must be producing plants, seriously where are they all coming from?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.